PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all you fellow Star Wars fans

Jedi Leanne
06-20-2003, 05:26 PM
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Leanne, I'm a 22 year old student and fitness instructor from San Diego, CA. None of my girlfriends like Star Wars so I'd like to discuss my hobby here. I collect the figures, I don't buy them all. I love the Anakin ones. I'm big on Hayden. lol. :kiss:
Well, I hope to have many fun discussions with you all. :)
Oh and before you ask, yes I am blonde and no, I'm not dumb! lol! :D

Kidhuman
06-20-2003, 06:22 PM
Welcome Hope you enjoy your tenure at SirSteves.

dr_evazan22
06-20-2003, 08:23 PM
Welcome aboard! Watch out for Tycho, another SSGer from the SD area.

Old Fossil
06-20-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Leanne
no, I'm not dumb! lol! :D

You will be. You will be.:crazed:

Hope you enjoy your stay! C'mon in, sit a spell...

Anakin2121
06-20-2003, 10:10 PM
I should warn you, I'm a sucker for blondes. :p :p :p :)

Pendo
06-21-2003, 03:55 AM
Welcome to the forums :).

PENDO!

bobafrett
06-22-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by dr_evazan22
Welcome aboard! Watch out for Tycho, another SSGer from the SD area. He may want to show you how big his collection is :).

Or you can go to Members collections to see some of the other SSG forumers collections there. Whilest visiting the photos in that section, stop by and check out bobafrett's (me) stuff.

I'm not dumb, just old.

Tonysmo
06-22-2003, 02:22 AM
welcome!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-23-2003, 12:14 PM
Hello! Last time we got a female member it didn't work out so good . . . But, you seem nice enough. May the Force be with you!

The Overlord Returns
06-23-2003, 12:23 PM
*Pulls out a ledger and starts a running count on the number of times young Leanne here will be hit on*

Kidhuman
06-23-2003, 07:14 PM
Good one Overlord. Maybe we can revive that old thread in a few weeks.

Hellboy
06-23-2003, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the Forums Leanne. :)

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy ;)

InsaneJediGirl
06-23-2003, 10:01 PM
Hello Jedi Leanne,I'm sure someone will stop by with your welcoming basket of duct tape(It binds the galaxy together:D) and Jar Jar Binks action figure.:crazed:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-24-2003, 01:16 AM
Curse you Jedigirl, you beat me to the welcome basket!!! Argh!!! :crazed:

Anyway, welcome to the boards Jedi Leanne. I'm sure your stay will be a pleasant one. :D

EricRG
06-24-2003, 01:38 AM
Female member?

Yeah, RIGHT.

2-1B
06-24-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by kidhuman
Good one Overlord. Maybe we can revive that old thread in a few weeks.

I do believe that one was closed. :D

scruffziller
06-25-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Anakin2121
I should warn you, I'm a sucker for blondes. :p :p :p :)

Uh oh, here we go again...........:D

eh em erm..........uh yes, WELCOME!!!!!

r2dee2
06-25-2003, 06:03 PM
BIG Welcome to another female SW fan:)! There are a few others here at SSG and you can see some of them in this
THREAD (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18288) ,which by the way didn't end very well, as Amy created problems with DNA...though it has finally been resolved :D

EricRG
06-26-2003, 12:35 AM
Do you guys REALLY think this is a female user? Wow, you all are rather gullible! I mean, isn't it a bit "too perfect" a profile? Blonde, 22-year old fitness instructor/student from SoCal who writes with pink font, lists "dating" as an interest and, oh, by the way, collects SW figures? Please!

Pendo
06-26-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by EricRG
Do you guys REALLY think this is a female user? Wow, you all are rather gullible! I mean, isn't it a bit "too perfect" a profile? Blonde, 22-year old fitness instructor/student from SoCal who writes with pink font, lists "dating" as an interest and, oh, by the way, collects SW figures? Please!

And why do all female users seem to find Anakin2121's picture among all the images in this thread (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11248) and comment on him as being the cutest Star Wars fan they've ever seen :rolleyes:... Amy did it here (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=232056#post232056), and Jedi Leanne here (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=259662#post259662). Is it just me who smells something fishy...

...Not that I'm trying to say Anakin2121 isn't a cutie, I don't mean to offend him if these girls genuinly think that :crazed:!

PENDO!

r2dee2
06-26-2003, 09:52 AM
Well actually, though Anakin is cute, I think Qui Gon is the sexy thing:D

mini-rock
06-26-2003, 10:18 AM
What are you talking about? Anakin2121 is cute. The guy looks just like Hayden IMO. I just hope my wife doesn't see his pic.;)

Am I the only one who wasn't fooled by Amy? And, am I the only one who thinks this is Amy too? Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno, but I have a bad feeling about this.

Anakin2121
06-26-2003, 10:27 AM
Ouch. Very ouch.

All I'll say is I can't help but wonder if Amy and/or Jedi Leanne are male....simply because it would suck to have multiple dudes commenting on my somewhat pleasing appearance. I'm just not like that, people! :p

mini-rock
06-26-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Anakin2121
All I'll say is I can't help but wonder if Amy and/or Jedi Leanne are male....simply because it would suck to have multiple dudes commenting on my somewhat pleasing appearance. I'm just not like that, people! :p

Awe man. I didn't mean to come off like I was hitting on you. OK, maybe I was just a little.;)

mabudonicus
06-26-2003, 10:42 AM
Hey, no hitting-on!!!!You've seen where that leads!!!!

I'm kinda miffed that I never get referred to as the cutest forumite, darn it!!! Must be the scowl...... that or the way my posts all smell funny;)

2-1B
06-26-2003, 11:24 AM
Mabudon, you're the handsome-est Dio fan I've ever seen ! ! ! :)

(aside from myself, of course ;) )

mabudonicus
06-26-2003, 12:43 PM
Aww shucks, thanks Caesar......

Waitaminute- you weren't HITTING on me, were you?!?!?

Sorry to the "senators" to add nonsense to this nonsense.....

To Jedi Leanne, well, we had some problems here that started on a similar (identical, actually) fashion to what is happening in this thread... if you're legit, don't sweat it, some folks got burned last time and there's still some suspicion, just learn from the mistakes of others.....

Oh, and to the "senators" (who WILL read this;)), why not have an "introduction" subforum where this type of thread would be easier to control.....

Capitan_Moroni
06-27-2003, 12:32 PM
wouldent that be the "How do I?/ Newbies" section?

Deoxyribonucleic
06-27-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by r2dee2
BIG Welcome to another female SW fan:)! There are a few others here at SSG and you can see some of them in this
THREAD (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18288) ,which by the way didn't end very well, as Amy created problems with DNA...though it has finally been resolved :D

ROFL, thanks for mentioning that R2, we may as well cut it off at the pass at the get go ;) hehehe

Anyway, Jedi Leanne, Welcome and lets hope we've all learned our lessons HAHAHAHAHA! I certainly won't be asking you to get me any trash sets :p ;)

:)

Tonysmo
06-29-2003, 02:41 AM
I have my sling shot and prickly pair at the ready if this thing makes a turn for the worst...

kinda funny.. to picture all of you with baskets of duct tape and jar jar binks in one hand smiling really big.. while hiding the pitchforks behind your backs... SHAME! what have we become....

fitness instructor? Damn.. I was hoping our next female forumite would be a message theripst...

Dar' Argol
06-29-2003, 12:54 PM
wouldent that be the "How do I?/ Newbies" section?

Which is right where this is going.

Funny how Jedi Leanne hasn't posted a response to any of this . . . . Hmmmm . . . . .

Deoxyribonucleic
06-29-2003, 02:39 PM
Funny how Jedi Leanne hasn't posted a response to any of this . . . . Hmmmm . . . . .

Yesssssssssssssss *scratches jaw

:confused:

darthvyn
06-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Female member?

Yeah, RIGHT.

i was like, "yeah, right... she's a ninja!"

Jedi Leanne
06-30-2003, 08:47 PM
uhm... I don't know why I have to confirm my sex to a bunch of people that I don't know and will never meet. And what's so weird about a young blonde girl who enjoys dating? I know I'm in the minority about my love of Star Wars but that's cool. My girlfriends aren't into Star Wars so I thought it'd be nice to talk to people about it online. Not that I'm online much anyway. If you think I'm a guy, that's fine, I don't care, I'm sure there are nice people on this site, Pendo and Anakin2121 seem like nice guys ;) I'll just ignore the pinheads.

As for hitting on me... sorry but I don't date people online or meet people online, unless they were very cute :p

Anakin2121 is a hottie, he looks exactly like Hayden... so how is it weird that two girls have found him to be attractive? :)

Anakin2121
06-30-2003, 09:00 PM
I'm sure there are nice people on this site, Pendo seems like one of them ;) I'll just ignore the pinheads.

As for hitting on me... sorry but I don't date people online or meet people online, unless they were very cute :p

Anakin2121 is a hottie, he looks exactly like Hayden... so how is it weird that two girls have found him to be attractive? :)

Hey, I'm a nice guy too. ;) :D

Jedi Leanne
06-30-2003, 09:05 PM
Hey, I'm a nice guy too. ;) :D

Yeah, I've browsed your posts and you do seem nice ;) I'll edit my post... I've just clicked on ignore for the people that seem like pinheads.. no names mentioned :evil:

DarthChuckMc
06-30-2003, 09:24 PM
I never get any "cute" props about my pix either....Just...""oh you're so funny." or "Gee that made me giggle." I need a makeover dagnabbit.

I'M PRETTY, DARN IT!!

Jedi Leanne
06-30-2003, 09:33 PM
I never get any "cute" props about my pix either....Just...""oh you're so funny." or "Gee that made me giggle." I need a makeover dagnabbit.

I'M PRETTY, DARN IT!!

Hey, Jay Leno ain't pretty but he's HILARIOUS... and he ain't done bad huh? :kiss:

Banthaholic
07-01-2003, 12:45 AM
Yeah, I've browsed your posts and you do seem nice ;) I'll edit my post... I've just clicked on ignore for the people that seem like pinheads.. no names mentioned :evil:
...and suddenly SSG turn into a dating game... :cool:

:crazed:
Welcome to the forums Jedi Leanne. We all sure like to talk about sculpted plastic here, looking forard to hearing another point of view...

Anakin2121
07-01-2003, 09:29 AM
...and suddenly SSG turn into a dating game... We all sure like to talk about sculpted plastic here, looking forward to hearing another point of view...

Nothing wrong with that. And yes, additional points of view are always welcome. :)

The Overlord Returns
07-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Wait.....did someone suggest that Jay Leno IS funny???

Now that's what I call hilarious.......

El Chuxter
07-01-2003, 03:01 PM
DarthChuckMc, you are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down, nooooo.

I couldn't resist. I'm gonna shut up now. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
07-01-2003, 03:04 PM
:Pirate: arrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg

I am Jabba the Hutt
07-01-2003, 03:10 PM
Leanne, you remind me of Amy when she first came here, you seem nice enough though. I guess people are just shocked that a girl loves Star Wars figures. :) Enjoy your stay! And don't get banned... cause the males would miss you :D

I am Jabba the Hutt
07-01-2003, 03:12 PM
Wait.....did someone suggest that Jay Leno IS funny???

Now that's what I call hilarious.......

Who's your favorite comedian then? Jay Leno's monologues are the funniest thing!

Jedi Leanne
07-01-2003, 03:22 PM
I read the posts about Amy and you didn't doubt she was a girl, I guess I wonder why you doubt me? Ahhh, hopefully you'll see that I am a girly girl as time goes on. :cool:

Anakin2121
07-01-2003, 04:16 PM
Hopefully you'll see that I am a girly girl as time goes on. :cool:

We all hope so too. :)

Dar' Argol
07-02-2003, 06:38 PM
I read the posts about Amy and you didn't doubt she was a girl, I guess I wonder why you doubt me? Ahhh, hopefully you'll see that I am a girly girl as time goes on. :cool:

Well, here's the thing. Being a male dominated hobby . . . er, and site :rolleyes:, most of the guys here were . . . . um, . . . .enthusiastic when she arrived. Then she . . . .uh, . . . stiffed one of our long time member here on a trade (man, none of this is sounding good :( ). So when you arrived, posting in pink and out right describing yourself as a blonde female and a fitness instructor(? I think that's right, the post history doesn't go back that far when you reply ;) ) many here find that a little strange, expecially with the recent "Amy incident". Personally, I would have just came her and started posting and having a good time and not revieled what gender I was. Then after some time, it would not matter at all. Heck, I only found out recently that Deoxy was part of the double natural:D. But that doesn't matter now, cause I think she's been here longer then I have . . . so . . . . . but in any case. I do hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to Modding . . . . er, READING, yes, reading your posts:D.

BTW, everyone here knows I'm really a monkey

:Pirate:

Kidhuman
07-02-2003, 07:01 PM
Basically what D :Pirate: is trying to say is have fun. Post, discuss, and share your opinion. It is what makes SSG go round and round.

DarthChuckMc
08-07-2003, 09:41 PM
did she leave or what?

2-1B
08-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Hank scared her away ! :eek:

:D