PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to my fellow SW Fans!!!

Imperialist_14
06-22-2003, 07:44 AM
Hello to all members of the Galactic Republic/Empire,

I am glad to join you in discussing one of my great loves - the Star Wars Universe. My name is Keith and I am 32 years old.

As an attorney practicing in New Mexico, I of course have a lot of experience working with the Dark Side of the Force - ha, ha!.

But seriously, I have been collecting Star Wars toys since the early 1980s and I got thousands of hours of joy playing with my vintage figures.

Currently I have over 100 loose and 400 carded SW figures in my collection, in addition to my gunships, vintage speeder bikes and vintage scout walker.

I also enjoy collecting other action figures, toy soldiers, and historical books. I look forward to participating in this forum.
Nice to meet all of you.

Kidhuman
06-22-2003, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the boards Keith. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Tonysmo
06-22-2003, 11:32 PM
Enjoy your stay!

practicing attny.. hmmm.. much evil in you I sense..
when does it stop being practice? doesnt that ever scare anyone? like a practicing Dr... scary.

anyhow.. WELCOME!

bobafrett
06-23-2003, 12:24 AM
Practicing attorney's scare me, especially when they give the bill. Welcome aboard!

Old Fossil
06-23-2003, 11:08 AM
Glad to have you, Imperialist. And I must say that New Mexico is one of the most beautiful states in the Union!

Hellboy
06-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the Forums Imperialist :)

InsaneJediGirl
06-24-2003, 10:08 AM
Hi Imperialist:DEnjoy your stay

Pendo
06-24-2003, 11:36 AM
Welcome to the forums :).

PENDO!

Deoxyribonucleic
06-24-2003, 02:01 PM
We need a "lawman" in here to keep watch in all those "political and religious" threads that get out of hand :p :) ;)

Ahhh, just kidding, Welcome Imperialist and may you never run out of clients hehe

;)

derek
06-24-2003, 03:53 PM
isn't jango fart a lawyer? forum rules only allow one lawyer per forum, so.............we gotta vote one off!:crazed:

only joking.................welcome.:)

DarthChuckMc
06-24-2003, 04:15 PM
can I vote myself off? I'm a delivery driver, not a lawyer, but I think my trouble making has gone on long enough.

ehh....I'll stay....but only until another delivery driver comes along...

Welcome Imp. 14

scruffziller
06-25-2003, 08:20 AM
Welcome!!!!

You will have to take some pics of your collection and post them in our collections section here on SSG. Since you have been collecting since the early days, you probably have collection like none other on here.

r2dee2
06-25-2003, 06:10 PM
Welcome to a great forum. A great group of fans here. :D BTW...GREAT congresswoman you have for NM :D

swnum1
06-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Yes, welcome to the wonderful SSG! The best site SW on the net, I think..... :rolleyes:

Dar' Argol
06-29-2003, 01:04 PM
Welcome Imperialist_14! Usually someone would come along offering the complimentry welcome basket filled with Duct Tape and a POTF Jar Jar Binks figure, but said person has been lacking in his welcoming duties;).

And BTW, this is being moved to the How Do I?/Newbies section. Why does everyone post this stuff here, all the way at the bottom of the forum lists, when the Newbies section is right on top??? Hmmmmm . . . . how many licks does it take??? :D :D :D

CloneTrooperMace
06-29-2003, 01:25 PM
Hello and Welcome Imperialist_14 :D Please enjoy your stay.Most of the member don't bite.Ever want to chat Email me (JoeyJohnson@comic-geek.com)

Imperialist_14
06-29-2003, 01:52 PM
Thank you all for your welcome to the forums! I already feel like a member of the family. :happy:

Just started practicing law recently so "practice" is probably the appropriate term to use. Right now I am working out of my house and looking to get in with the IRS as a tax attorney - so I can get G.L. audited - just kidding!!! :evil:

CloneTrooperMace
06-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Thank you all for your welcome to the forums! I already feel like a member of the family. :happy:

Just started practicing law recently so "practice" is probably the appropriate term to use. Right now I am working out of my house and looking to get in with the IRS as a tax attorney - so I can get G.L. audited - just kidding!!! :evil:

Cool.I hope you kick some @** like Vader :evil: ...HAHAHAHA :D