PDA

View Full Version : Still hating aurra sing after all these years...

Bosskman
06-24-2003, 05:48 PM
With only one more SW movie coming out it is my sincere hope that that vile vomitous varmint aurra sing will not pollute the screen anymore. With all this talk about another villain, and GL saving the wench for this movie, I'm on the edge of my seat hoping my worst fear won't come true. It could ruin star wars if that hideous stanky skank is in epIII as anything other than a cameo like the ESB bounty hunter lineup.

Beast
06-24-2003, 05:57 PM
I doubt Aurra Sing will show up in any way, shape, or form. Aurra was originally supposed to play the Zam Wessel role in Episode II and was ditched for the much more intresting and better designed character. Let the EU use Aurra and kill her sometime there. I hate how she went from a two second character in the pod race, to the comics and books making her this ex-Jedi bounty hunter. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Deoxyribonucleic
06-24-2003, 07:28 PM
I hate the prequels anyway so I could care less if she's in them or not...ooops, did I say that??? LOL

Nahh, just kidding...But, one thing I've always really enjoyed about the Star Wars universe is the amount of "small" characters that are great looking and for some reason we (the fans) really dig on them and then they end up with a back story and more character development. For example: ephant mon, ellorrs madak, the bith, hammerhead, greedo, Ig88, zuckuss, 4lom, BOBAFETT (yes he really did only had seconds of screen time) k3p0, oola, muftak, kabe, wuher, dengar, bossk, klaatu, barada, nikto, AMANAMAN, POTE SNITKIN, whom I think had even less time than Aurra sing, yak face, etc, etc. I think my point has been made. :)

If it weren't for these quick on screen characters, where would all of our collections be??? ;)

just my opinion of course.

Bosskman
06-24-2003, 08:12 PM
I love all those characters you mentioned, I just loathe aurra sing. We hates it!! WE HATES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deoxyribonucleic
06-24-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Bosskman
I love all those characters you mentioned, I just loathe aurra sing. We hates it!! WE HATES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

ooooooo, that was funny. I just bursted out with laughter and people are looking at me funny....WHAT!!??

still laughiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggg

Bosskman
06-25-2003, 06:40 AM
There is no room for aurra sing in epIII. Zam Wessel was actually sorta cool and she served her purpose. She was also WAY cooler looking. Sorta butch, like a female bounty hunter probably would be. I'm so glad Lucas went with her instead od sing. sing=crap!! Ugly character, NOT cool lookin' I can almost smell the stench from her orange spandex. It has got to be the absolute WORST character desigh in all of Star Wars. It looks like something even that that retarded wannabe-intellectual drivel star trek would just love. (don't get me stated on that jibberish) The only thing that would be even worse than sing is that stupid EU asaj ventress or whatever its name is. I pray it oesn't rear its ugly head eother. I don't know what's with these retaded looking female characters. They look STUPID!! Every time they try to make them look like what Comic Book Guy's fantasy, they end up looking like CRAP. If they want a hot chick in SW, put Padme in a bikini like they did with Leia, now that was HOT. Leia was always lookin good, especially in ESB. Same with Padme. Female characters don't have to be hot to be cool either. EV-9D9, Zam Wessel, Taun We, Aunt Beru, these female chacters all filled their roles without beiong just eye candy, there's more to women thant T&A. The only time they successfully inserted a hot chick into a SW movie was Aayla Secura, and that was done properly, only for a few seconds, no lines, nod to EU. The way it should be. Whover thinks sing is attractive is probably some sick internet pervert who's into some weird S&M stuff or some fetish like that. I gotta get to work.........

Darkross
06-25-2003, 11:49 AM
With all this talk about another villain, and GL saving the wench for this movie, I'm on the edge of my seat hoping my worst fear won't come true. It could ruin star wars if that hideous stanky skank is in epIII as anything other than a cameo like the ESB bounty hunter lineup.

Well...I certainly hope she's not in Empire. The bounty hunter lineup is fine just the way it is...no need to change anything other than Luke Screaming and all of the lines they changed (Vader / Luke) etc...and change the Emperor Hologram using Ian McDiarmid. Other than that...don't touch Empire!

Masterdorkboy
06-25-2003, 12:55 PM
Can't stand her either. At least with Bossk, IG-88, and characters like that, they looked intimidating, or looked like they had some kind of interesting back story. But she was just some dope with a long barreled gun watching a race. The only thing she was missing was a mullet, a beer, and some stupid racing sticker on her beat up pick-up truck. That's her back story.

El Chuxter
06-25-2003, 01:17 PM
I think she was replaced by Zam because there were lots of folks who liked her in the comics and such, for whatever reason. If you're reading the Boba Fett books, you'll see why I think a certain unaltered clone will off her in the not-too-distant future. (That'll give you a new appreciation of Boba, Bosskman. :p)

Bosskman
06-25-2003, 04:56 PM
Hey Darkross, I didn't mean that I wanted aurra stink to be inserted into the ESB bounty hunter lineup, I meant that IF she MUST be in epIII, then I hope it's only a cameo like 5 of the 6 bounty hunter of the ESB lineup. I just had to clear that up lest anyone else think I want that skannk put into the best movie of the trilogy (ESB of course). BTW, I'm in 100% agreeeance with you on leaving ESB as it is. The OLM Emperor's gotta be replace by Mcdiarmid but that's the ONLY change that shall be tolerated by me.

PS

If Boba kills aurra sing in a book, I'll buy that book, and read it over and over again until I commit it to memory.

Imperial Monarche
06-26-2003, 11:00 AM
There is no room for aurra sing in epIII. Zam Wessel was actually sorta cool and she served her purpose. She was also WAY cooler looking. Sorta butch, like a female bounty hunter probably would be. I'm so glad Lucas went with her instead od sing. sing=crap!! Ugly character, NOT cool lookin' I can almost smell the stench from her orange spandex. It has got to be the absolute WORST character desigh in all of Star Wars. It looks like something even that that retarded wannabe-intellectual drivel star trek would just love. (don't get me stated on that jibberish) The only thing that would be even worse than sing is that stupid EU asaj ventress or whatever its name is. I pray it oesn't rear its ugly head eother. I don't know what's with these retaded looking female characters. They look STUPID!! Every time they try to make them look like what Comic Book Guy's fantasy, they end up looking like CRAP. If they want a hot chick in SW, put Padme in a bikini like they did with Leia, now that was HOT. Leia was always lookin good, especially in ESB. Same with Padme. Female characters don't have to be hot to be cool either. EV-9D9, Zam Wessel, Taun We, Aunt Beru, these female chacters all filled their roles without beiong just eye candy, there's more to women thant T&A. The only time they successfully inserted a hot chick into a SW movie was Aayla Secura, and that was done properly, only for a few seconds, no lines, nod to EU. The way it should be. Whover thinks sing is attractive is probably some sick internet pervert who's into some weird S&M stuff or some fetish like that. I gotta get to work.........

hey bosskman, do us a favor and SHUT UP!!!! ok, your opinion is welcomed with open arms because, in my opinion, everyone is intitled to their own opinion...but the problem is, we know your opinion already. you told us in ur first post how much u hated aurra sing (which, i don't really see why- u explained it but they were sucky reasons to hate a character, which does look like a bounty hunter) but now it seems that you are just shoving it down our throats. oh, and how you make up names like aura stink and stuff like that is very childish. if your gonna vent about your anger for the character, at least do it in a respectable way instead of the elementary-schoolyard-verbal battles we all had when we were like 10. now, another problem i have is how you pretty much contridicted yourself in the quote i provided. you say theres more to hot women than just T&A but before that statement, you say that if they want a hot character than put Padme in a bikini, sounds like T&A to me.

Imperial Monarche
06-26-2003, 11:02 AM
oh, and at the last star wars weekend, i met the actress that played Aurra Sing and during a question and answer period, she said as of then she had not recieved a call from Lucas (and even had not seen him since the day they filmed her seen in Ep I) to be in Ep. III so i guess you can breathe a sigh of relief, even though i think she looks pretty cool.

Darkross
06-26-2003, 12:15 PM
For me it's not like I hate Aura Sing's character...but rather she didn't have any kind of role in Episode I other than spectator...had Lucas wrote an interesting part for her...maybe she'd be more of an interesting character like Boba Fett.

scruffziller
06-26-2003, 02:40 PM
I could accept her a little more if they did away with those hideously long fingers.

Bosskman
06-26-2003, 06:04 PM
IM, I'll never shut up so if you don't like my ranting, don't read it. Boooo hoooooooo I got told off a star wars forum, my world is crumbling.

Deoxyribonucleic
06-26-2003, 06:21 PM
I gotta say, even though I sorta like Aurra Sing (she's by no means a fav character at all though) Bosskman gave me some great laughs in this thread and the Hasbro Jabba thread the other day, so much so that I laughed out loud in front of many people when I read "WE HATES IT, WE HATES IT!"

I still get a good laugh outta that :D

I like to see other's opinions and it's interesting to see why one person may dislike a character for the same reasons another likes the same character....after all, if we all agreed, HOW BORING!

;) :)