PDA

View Full Version : Clone Trooper Convention Exclusive

Vegeta Jr
06-25-2003, 03:58 PM
If there's already a thread about this, sorry.

I searched Clone Trooper on the Collector's Database and acme upon a Clone Trooper Convention 2003 Exclusive. THere were no images but for exclusive it said Toys r us. Does anyone have images and/or information on this figure, like what rank, rerelease, accessories, etc.?

Thanks.

Turbowars
06-25-2003, 08:01 PM
All we know is that it's another silver figure like the silver Vader, R2 and Fett and it should work like the R2 did from TRU. Buy 20 bucks of SW figures you don't need to get The Clone free. Things change from day to day, but we should hear something soon, I hope. :)

dr_evazan22
06-26-2003, 03:33 AM
I'm not sure exactly what your talking about, but there is an exclusive Clone Trooper bust at the SD and Wizard World ComicCon's. It is the same as what is already being offered (plain white, red and yellow) but in Blue.

Then there is a silver Fett that turbowars is speaking of.

sith_killer_99
06-26-2003, 08:36 AM
I'm not sure exactly what your talking about, but there is an exclusive Clone Trooper bust at the SD and Wizard World ComicCon's. It is the same as what is already being offered (plain white, red and yellow) but in Blue.

Then there is a silver Fett that turbowars is speaking of.

No Turbowars is talking about the Silver Clone Trooper. Though I can see how the post was a little confusing, if you don't know anything about the upcoming Silver Clone.

Remember when TRU was giving away the Silver R2-D2. You had to buy $20.00 worth of Star Wars merchandise, then you get the Silver R2-D2 for 2 cents.

The new Silver Clone Trooper will work the same way. You spend $20.00 buck (or so), and you get a free/2 cent Silver Clone Trooper.

The Silver Convention Boba Fett is a totally different deal. With the Silver Fett you have to pay $20.00 to get into a convention and then you will be limited to 2 Fett's per person (badge) at $10.00 each. That means that you still end up paying $40.00 for 2 Silver Fett's!

Vegeta Jr
06-26-2003, 03:31 PM
When will the silver Clone Trooper be available?
Will it just be silver, or will it have a rank (blue, green, yellow, red)?

Turbowars
06-26-2003, 08:56 PM
Well there was a photo a month or so back where it showed the Clone in a all chrome finish with no rank or other color detail. The date and any other info is still yet to be released. I'm sure someone will dig up the Photo, but I think it was from Rebel Scum and many thought it was a mock up or a custom.