PDA

View Full Version : Hi to SSG'rs! I'm Mark-E-Mouse, a New Member!

Tycho
06-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a new member. I like your website. I think I'll hang out.

I'm 20-something years old and I've been sniffing collecting Star Wars figures for almost my whole entire life.

I do have a life outside of sniffing and eating my Star Wars action figures. I'm a successful financial planner and economic development consultant in San Diego. And I'm also a world-reknowned talent manager for Darth Mouse shown with me, here. (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=121897)

Together we have opened the minds of 2 generations of Star Wars fans as we've opened those collectors' cardbacks and encouraged the freedom of play, the freedom of sensation, and so on (you get the picture) with their Star Wars action figures.

Hasbro should thank us for such contributions to the collecting hobby like our books that tell you:

How to cook your Star Wars action figures

Where to sleep if you move out all your furniture so there's room for your action figures.

How to survive with less food and more action figures.

How to live when the rest of the world thinks your crazy

How to escape from maximum security facilities

and well, you get the idea.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and tell you a little bit about me and also mention that I'm proud to have come to SirSteves and joined the Mouse Droid Sniffers Association.

A long time fan of Tycho's, I think that guy is really great!

See you around the boards!

El Chuxter
06-25-2003, 04:55 PM
Tycho, sometimes your mouse-droid sniffing dealio goes beyond the bizarre and you really scare me. I mean that in the nicest possible way. :D

It's not like the mouse droid smells as scrumptious as the vintage Jabba. I'll snort a fine 1983 plastic Hutt over a mouse droid any day.

Rogue II
06-25-2003, 05:31 PM
...um....I am begining to re-think my mouse droid sniffin' ways. If anyone knows of a 12 step program, let me know.

Kidhuman
06-25-2003, 05:50 PM
I do. Steps 1-11, put the mouse dropid down

steo 12........dont pick it up ever again.

bobafrett
06-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Wow, and I thought I was slightly off kilter, but now I feel quite normal, and ready to join the everyday population.

Tyco, I'm hiding all of the mouse droids I own, and I'm having a restraining order to keep you 500 miles away from my collection.

Stepping away.....................slowly

JEDIpartner
06-26-2003, 02:44 PM
UmbanobabyJesus!!! Look what it's done to his hair!!!! :eek: :crazed:

Just messing with you, man... ;)

InsaneJediGirl
06-26-2003, 09:33 PM
See kids?This is what sniffing mouse droids does to you ;)

Darth Sidious
06-28-2003, 05:20 PM
Eating your action figures. Yum. I thought of another use for the Mouse Droid. Apart from sniffing, one can turn it upside-down and fill it with a special figure dipping-sauce made from melted down blast effects. Melt 'em down and fill the droid up. (Do NOT try this with Target accessory pack Mouse Droid-May cause burns.) It adds lots of flavor to your figures, especially those bland ones such as R5-D4, Arena Scream Mace, and SAGA Battle Droids. It's beautiful, too! Great aroma, everything any figure-eater could need. For those with more expensive tastes, I highly recommend the use of this sauce with Sauteed Holo Sidious, Jorg Jellies, and even Toyfair Vader Turnover! Oh yeah, the Mouse Droid is good for holding the sauce and sniffing, but NEVER EAT IT. They're poisonous. :happy:

lordscalper
06-28-2003, 06:03 PM
I am so delighted you have joined us at SSG, I really hope you like it here, I know we certainly do. You must be a very loving person yes? I like to spread my love to everybody and embrace every collector as if they were my own blood.

**Cheers Everybody**

But always remember
i
i
i
v

scruffziller
06-29-2003, 07:44 AM
This is a thread for the OTHER forum.

lordscalper
06-29-2003, 11:48 AM
This is a thread for the OTHER forum.

Please keep in mind that this is a new member and he probably posted it here accidentally, instead of telling him where this post belongs, you could've at least welcomed him to the forums, what do you expect to get from this an award or medal. If this doesn't belong here than let the mods do their job and move it.

Jargo
06-29-2003, 12:01 PM
Please keep in mind that this is a new member and he probably posted it here accidentally, instead of telling him where this post belongs, you could've at least welcomed him to the forums, what do you expect to get from this an award or medal. If this doesn't belong here than let the mods do their job and move it.
Another thread about the same thing from a moderator no less who should know exactly where to put this stuff having been informed by admin many times. Tycho seems to like flouting the rules and abusing his moderator status to hijack all areas though. The posting of three page essays to illustrate a simple point being Tycho's trademark. :zzz:zzzzzzz

Darth Sidious
06-29-2003, 12:01 PM
He certainly has a lot of posts for a new member... :rolleyes:

Dar' Argol
06-29-2003, 12:40 PM

Tycho is by no means a new member, not with a Senator title anyways. Tycho might be new to the normal populas, but he is not new here. All scruffziller was trying to do was remind Tycho where this type of thread should have gone and kinda a flag for any Mod in this area to move it. Thanx Scruff, i was thinking the same thing anyway.

So, everyone hold on to you George Lucas boxers, we're warping to the OTHER area . . . . . as opposed to THAT area, or THOSE areas:D

Tycho
06-29-2003, 12:41 PM
Talk about the breaking all the rules in the name of fun, while I was in Las Vegas this past week, I changed the MEN and WOMEN signs on a lot of restrooms in one certain presigious hotel that didn't have prestigious restroom emblems. (They were easily removed and restuck with some tape I bought at a gift shop - they were only glued on in the first place).

Well I did this right in front of so many people, seated in the general area of a buffet (well, several buffets, because this was so much fun I did it more than a few times that weekend) - and anyway, I did this while the restrooms were currently busy and occupied. Heh-heh-heh. :D

Everyone seated in the area loved it and clapped when people went into the wrong restroom and discovered where they were and quickly ran out (after several "Uh-oh's" and a scream or two!)

The best was when people who knew we did that got up like maybe a half hour after the novelty wore off, and even though they knew it, were busy not keeping the fact in their consciousness, and they went in the wrong door anyway!

Oh great fun! Turning off the lights is cute, too. But remember that if there are older people in there, it won't be funny and they could get hurt. Pick your victims carefully and watch for someone younger near the sink area who can easily put the lights back on - but they might be quick enough to catch you, too! Of course I got away with that, too.

Oh, and another one is to order room service on those TV trays. Then when you're done, neatly set everything up in the elevator like somebody was served there, place a room for rent sign up in the elevator, candles, a wine bottle in ice with the bucket, and label it economy class! Do this in a hotel with a great reputation and prestige. Then hang out in the lobby and watch the employees try and figure out who was serving bums living in the elevator!

JEDIpartner
07-03-2003, 12:26 PM
??????? :confused:

InsaneJediGirl
07-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Agreed JP.Someone had a little too much mouse droid when that was posted :D :p

plo koon 200
07-09-2003, 12:08 PM
Oh man! I think you have sniffed too many toys. I never knew toys could be so harmful to the brain. I know drugs are. I guess toys are drugs