PDA

View Full Version : Buying another Slave 1

nova blue
06-27-2003, 02:32 AM
I recently left one of the local Wal-Marts looking for new figures (of course I couldn't find anything) and noticed a wall of Saga Slave 1s on sale. I picked up one last year when they first came out, but I have since thought about picking up another one to either cusomize into Boba's Slave one or just simply to keep boxed. Is anybody else taking advantage of the Slave 1 sales where they are (buying extra ones)?

Out of curiosity has anybody tried to place the 300th Boba Fett into the Saga Slave 1? I wish I could find more Republic Gunships, but I can't find one not one

jjreason
06-28-2003, 05:28 AM
I got my first one on super sale after Xmas, 19.99 CDN for that one and 12.99 for the Jedi Starfighter. Nice. Word on the street is that the good Saga Slave I is being repainted in the OT colours for rerelease, guess we'll have to wait and see. A nicely done custom would be great though, maybe we'll get to see pics.....

JEDIpartner
06-30-2003, 10:31 AM
That WOULD be just like Hasblah to re-paint this version of the Slave I. The only thing is... they would have to ditch the seismic charge launcher and give us the storage compartment in which to store the old Hansicle!! ;)