PDA

View Full Version : Group Photo

Pendo
06-28-2003, 02:25 PM
Although I'm not supposed to be sharing anything from Star Wars Hyperspace, I thought I'd show you all the "Group Photo"...

...which I accidently managed to edit slightly :sur:...

PENDO!

Deoxyribonucleic
06-28-2003, 02:38 PM
Although I'm not supposed to be sharing anything from Star Wars Hyperspace, I thought I'd show you all the "Group Photo"...

PENDO!

You'll soon receive some dead fish wrapped in newspaper on your front doorstep and then people will ask..."Whatever happened to that wonderful bloke Pendo???" and we'll say "Pendo Brazzi sleeps wit da fishes!" ;)

All for spilling the "Hyperspace" beans LOL

Thanks for the photo Pendo, that was some good editing, especially Ewan's comment :)

AndyW
06-28-2003, 08:34 PM
Nice one pendo, good stuff :D

TheDarthVader
06-28-2003, 11:27 PM
Good one. Although I think Natalie is thinking..."Do you like my tacky pink socks." :D

gibbyhayes
06-29-2003, 07:54 AM
Its not what George is sitting on but the look on his face that I find disturbing. (Seriously though, this silly photo was enough to get me excited!)

hango fett
06-29-2003, 09:13 AM
pretty funny, pendo! i love it!
h

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Great pic, thanks Pendo!! :D

Although, i cannot believe Natalie is wearing socks with sandals!! No!!! She's "that guy" or in this case, "That girl!!" All my hope and respect for her, gone...having to wear socks with sandals...might as well wear the t-shirt of the band whose concert you're at....grrrrrrrr!! :)

2-1B
06-30-2003, 04:05 AM
especially Ewan's comment :)

Yeah, like Ewan's one to talk. :rolleyes: At least Hayden didn't run around the last film with a pseudo-mullet. :rolleyes:

Natalie looks she she has reverted to her age during TPM. :confused:

The Ricker looks smooth, as always. :cool: