PDA

View Full Version : A kid was killed in the Arena Battle.

Battle Droid
06-28-2003, 05:20 PM
Agen Kolar's young Padawan Tan Yuster.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/imageattack/2003/06/img/ep2-ia-30408.jpg

Pendo
06-28-2003, 05:31 PM
When Ep2 spoilers were out I heard that there were children in the battle, but never saw them in the movie. The picture is so powerful!!! Why was it not in the movie? Even if we didn't see him die or any of the children fighting, just that one image would have given a whole new meaning.

:cry:

Then again, I doubt the Jedi would let little children go to battle.

PENDO!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Umm . . . why would they let kids fight in the arena? It would be kind of odd . . .

Kidhuman
06-28-2003, 11:54 PM
I don't think padawans should have been in the battle. Although in EPIII I wonder if you will see them killed when the Jedi start becoming exstinct. Good picture though.

Exhaust Port
06-29-2003, 12:17 AM
I'm sure we'll see quite a bit of stuff similar to this in the next movie.

evenflow
06-29-2003, 01:40 PM
They should have left that in. Pretty cool.

Brainiak76
06-29-2003, 02:59 PM
sweet pic!

i didnt see any kids but there was a couple teens @ the arena! i cant wait to see what they do w/ the younglings in EPIII..bomb the temple?

TheDarthVader
07-01-2003, 01:36 PM
What a powerful photo!! Why not put this in the movie?? That is a stupid decision. You can FEEL his sadness!!

stillakid
07-02-2003, 10:59 AM
sweet pic!

i didnt see any kids but there was a couple teens @ the arena! i cant wait to see what they do w/ the younglings in EPIII..bomb the temple?

That's my theory anyway. I hope that it goes down like this:

Shot of Clone ships flying in a top speed across the city...

Cut to: alarm sounding in Jedi Temple. People running everywhere.

Cut to: shot of Younglings being herded off by a teacher...

Cut to: one smaller girl (about 5 years old) left behind...teacher notices and goes back to get her...they look up as a deafening noise approaches.

Cut to: EXT. Temple - Clone ships begin firing indiscriminitely at fleeing people outside Temple. Other ships close in and launch missiles and drop bombs across the complex. Within seconds, the entire installation explodes in a conflagration of death and mayhem.

It is all over.

Cut to: Palpatine's office overlooking the city. A slight grin creeps onto his visage at the sight of the glow on the horizon.

Pendo
07-02-2003, 11:03 AM
That's my theory anyway. I hope that it goes down like this:

Shot of Clone ships flying in a top speed across the city...

Cut to: alarm sounding in Jedi Temple. People running everywhere.

Cut to: shot of Younglings being herded off by a teacher...

Cut to: one smaller girl (about 5 years old) left behind...teacher notices and goes back to get her...they look up as a deafening noise approaches.

Cut to: EXT. Temple - Clone ships begin firing indiscriminitely at fleeing people outside Temple. Other ships close in and launch missiles and drop bombs across the complex. Within seconds, the entire installation explodes in a conflagration of death and mayhem.

It is all over.

Cut to: Palpatine's office overlooking the city. A slight grin creeps onto his visage at the sight of the glow on the horizon.
EXCELLENT IDEA!!! This is how I also want to see it now :). Good on stillakid :).

PENDO!

stillakid
07-02-2003, 04:10 PM
EXCELLENT IDEA!!! This is how I also want to see it now :). Good on stillakid :).

PENDO!

Thanks! Print it out now because you'll never see it happen onscreen. :(

Kidhuman
07-02-2003, 08:04 PM
That would be an awesome scene kid(not me ,you). It is too bad we wont see anything like that unless G. Lu comes here and reads this and thinks, oh you wont. I'll show you!!!!