PDA

View Full Version : truth or bull?.....

SWAFMAN
06-28-2003, 09:50 PM
I was at a TRU (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=261367&postcount=58) today, and an employee told me that on Thursday his store received a case of SWAF original trilogy battle packs. He said it was a mix of BP#1, 5 & another one or more numbers. I asked where they were, and he said HE bought the entire lot and is selling (the scalper sphincter-breathed jerkwad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) them on e-bay. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

So, has anyone else heard of any original trilogy stuff hitting TRU in last few days/weeks? Or, do you think this guy was just a sadistic monster who gets-off on torturing collectors?

LTBasker
06-28-2003, 10:00 PM
Just a jerk taunting you, smite him as you see fit.

'Course if it was true you could smite him anyways for being a scalper.

JediTricks
06-29-2003, 11:29 PM
It probably was true, TRU has been known to have cases of old stuff turn up every once in a while. Its probably more of those same $1 BP cases they were getting a few years ago, nothing major.

sicqnus
06-29-2003, 11:53 PM
It probably was true, TRU has been known to have cases of old stuff turn up every once in a while. Its probably more of those same $1 BP cases they were getting a few years ago, nothing major.
The online shop Toyzz.com had a few months ago sealed Galoob Battle Packs cases. Only the BP's #1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8. Nothing rare but brand new and priced $3.50 each with free shipping to the US residents.
I bought several Action Fleets from them in the past. All priced $9.99, not so bad.