PDA

View Full Version : Wow! I can't believe it.



master jedi
11-20-2001, 05:52 PM
GNT is not the highest poster at this very moment. Jedi Tricks is at the #1 spot.

Sorry for losing your position GNT.:)

Bel-Cam Jos
11-20-2001, 07:02 PM
At this very moment, Harry Potter has probably beaten TPM's fastest-to-$100 million record. What's the point? "Times change. People change. Hairstyles change.... And I'll miss you most of all scarecrow!" - Top Secret :D

Sith Worm
11-20-2001, 07:07 PM
Do people lose there posts if the thread they posted on is erased or removed or were ever it goes?

Obi-Don
11-22-2001, 08:06 AM
I hope not.I know this was started so we the fans can get together and talk about Star Wars.The ranking system is a fun way of moving up and showing others that we contribute to this forum.I hope that the post count doesn't change because of that.Our post count should stay the same even if a thread is moved or deleted as long as it is not a form of padding.

GNT
11-23-2001, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
GNT is not the highest poster at this very moment. Jedi Tricks is at the #1 spot.

Sorry for losing your position GNT.:)


Due to a wild storm here I wasnt able to come online for 2 days, I'm not in it to be number 1 :)

JediTricks
11-24-2001, 05:21 AM
The post count changed when SirSteve ran the thing that straightens up messes. Obviously when you get a post removed it comes off your post-count (why wouldn't it?), otherwise everybody would be padding away or just discussing nonsense to get higher results. However, when a thread is moved, I'm not sure if they go away right away or if they come off when Steve runs that program.

I'd really like to discourage this type of thing, we're here to have fun, it's not a race to see who can post the most comments, no matter how inane or worthless. The whole rank and path and post-count thing is just for fun, if you take it too seriously, I think it'll take away from your foruming experience.

GNT
11-25-2001, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
I'd really like to discourage this type of thing, we're here to have fun, it's not a race to see who can post the most comments, no matter how inane or worthless. The whole rank and path and post-count thing is just for fun, if you take it too seriously, I think it'll take away from your foruming experience.

For once I'd have to agree with Jeditricks (may god have mercy on my soul) ;) By the way JT what is "inane" :confused:

Bel-Cam Jos
11-25-2001, 10:35 AM
Inane: (adjective) empty, insubstantial; also shallow, silly.

Some might say that this is an example of being inane, GNT:
LOL

or

;)

But not me. I would never do that. That would be :evil: (just kidding...)

master jedi
11-26-2001, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
At this very moment, Harry Potter has probably beaten TPM's fastest-to-$100 million record. What's the point? "Times change. People change. Hairstyles change.... And I'll miss you most of all scarecrow!" - Top Secret :D

Yeah but that's Star Wars and Harry Potter. This is GNT and Jedi Tricks we're talking about here.

GNT
11-26-2001, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
This is GNT and Jedi Tricks we're talking about here.

Whats there to talk about now?

master jedi
11-26-2001, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by GNT
Whats there to talk about now?

Now that you're back at #1 I'm not sure. Maybe this thread should be closed now.

JediTricks
11-27-2001, 12:04 AM
Bingo.