PDA

View Full Version : a question on Durge's 2nd figure.

mylow thehutt
06-29-2003, 06:14 PM
A while back I heard there will be 2 versions of Durge we saw one does any one know what the other one is,I thought maybe a battel damage Durge,but after seeing the concept stormi,who knows what Durge part 2 will look like. :crazed:

JEDIpartner
07-01-2003, 09:23 AM
There has been no word on the second Durge figure. If you follow the comics, you see he has some flight capability and a bevy of weapons. It's possible that there will be a version similar to the old deluxe POTF2 figures... coming with some sort of missile launching backpack or something.

I guess we won't know until hasblah gives up the goods on this one!

Beast
07-01-2003, 09:28 AM
I never heard anything about a second Durge figure. So far the Clone Wars line will only have 9 basic carded figures and pretty much all of them have been locked in. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
07-01-2003, 09:37 AM
There was something mentioned about two months ago. That freaky Hasblah rep stated there would be two versions of Durge coming out. The first one this year and another to follow in 2004. I don't really hate the character as much as a lot of the forumites but I can honestly say I don't really think we need more than one version of this EU figure...

Beast
07-01-2003, 09:40 AM
Maybe they're pulling a Boba Fett, and when he finally dies in the comics/cartoon they'll release a battle damaged one. Oh wait! On second thought, there was another Durge mentioned a long time ago. But it wasn't a basic figure. It was Durge w/ Swoop Bike and Lance. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
07-01-2003, 09:48 AM
...there was another Durge mentioned a long time ago. But it wasn't a basic figure. It was Durge w/ Swoop Bike and Lance.

Okay... there you go!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-01-2003, 11:48 AM
I thought there was another bounty hunter named after Genndy Tartakovsky, which would be on the bike. :confused:
So, the 9 basic figures are:
*Anakin
*Obi-Wan
*Yoda
*Mace Windu (not revealed yet)
*Arc Trooper
*Durge
*Asaaj Ventress
So who are the other two?

jedi master sal
07-01-2003, 04:03 PM
I thought there was another bounty hunter named after Genndy Tartakovsky, which would be on the bike. :confused:
So, the 9 basic figures are:
*Anakin
*Obi-Wan
*Yoda
*Mace Windu (not revealed yet)
*Arc Trooper
*Durge
*Asaaj Ventress
So who are the other two?
I seem to recall hearing about a Kit Fisto and yet another Ki-Adi Mundi. This isn't confirmed, it's what I recall hearing about this line.

JEDIpartner
07-02-2003, 08:47 AM
I'd like to see neither of those figures redone at this time... especially Kit Fisto.

Vegeta Jr
07-04-2003, 06:40 PM
The last time I checked the Collector's Database, it said there would be a single carded Clone Trooper. WIll that one still be released? ANd does anyone have info on it.

Bosskman
07-04-2003, 09:31 PM
I'll get any Durge as long as he's in EIII, even for a second like Zuckuss and 4-LOM in ESB.

DarthChuckMc
07-07-2003, 09:59 PM
A new Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin round out the nine.

Durge and Obi are supposed to be released with Swoops and lances.

Jargo
07-29-2003, 03:20 PM
Durge indeed comes with a swoop that looks cool apart from the lance attachment and the figure doesn't look much different to the single carded one. There's the clonetrooper and speeder bike with modified fron steering vanes and white coloring instead of browny red.
No Obi and swoop by the looks of it.
Single carded clonetrooper was mentioned by hasbro at the SDCC affair recently. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this will be the one we've wanted with decent articulation to match the commtech stormtrooper and be a neutral posed one with the ability to mantain a marching pose. God I hope I'm right.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-29-2003, 05:45 PM
Durge indeed comes with a swoop that looks cool apart from the lance attachment and the figure doesn't look much different to the single carded one. There's the clonetrooper and speeder bike with modified fron steering vanes and white coloring instead of browny red.
No Obi and swoop by the looks of it.
Single carded clonetrooper was mentioned by hasbro at the SDCC affair recently. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this will be the one we've wanted with decent articulation to match the commtech stormtrooper and be a neutral posed one with the ability to mantain a marching pose. God I hope I'm right.
Actually, I think they said this one will have even more articulation than the COMMTech Stormie. That's great news, I can't wait for it to be released!