PDA

View Full Version : tie defender

wampaz34
11-20-2001, 07:38 PM
I removed the link. I did'nt want to cause a problem or anything. Sorry. :(

vulcantouch
11-20-2001, 10:23 PM
:rolleyes: gee, whaddaz anyone wanna bet that w34 didn't bother to acquaint hisself with any of our tawk here before shakin his tarnished wares in our faces like a red-light heauu :p
vt
np: "old french *****" (snl gameshow)

bigbarada
11-20-2001, 10:45 PM
$140???!!!! Geez, I remember seeing those things stacked up at my local Wal-Mart and not selling at all. Then after a couple of weeks they were gone without a trace. Guess I should've picked one up while I had the chance. Probably the only EU TIE fighter I really like.

britcit3
11-21-2001, 02:02 AM
Well I would love a Defender, but not at those sorts of prices.

It is 2nd from the top of my wish list:

Ep1 MM sets 14-16
AF TIE DEF
AF ALIENS DROP SHIP
AF ALIENS APC
AF PRED SHIP

BC3

jeddah
11-21-2001, 07:35 AM
BritC3,

I have the 2 boxed Aliens AFs you need. I bought them but never really wanted them other than 'to have' (if you catch my drift) so say the word and they'll wing their way to Lancs. It'll also mean less to cart around when I move :)

jeddah

britcit3
11-21-2001, 11:32 AM
All hail Jeddah.....

you STAR.

Just tell us what ya' want for 'em.

Cheers

BC3

jeddah
11-21-2001, 12:43 PM
No more than I paid but we can trade off my other debts or see if there're any other things.

They've just been sitting in my SW boxes for a year or two. I'll get them off to asap - same addy right?

jeddah

jeddah
11-21-2001, 12:47 PM
sorry, I realised that wasn't particularly informative:stupid: I paid either six quid or 7.99 for them - The big Toymaster labels are still on 'em so you'll see anyway. Money value becomes irrelevant ; I just wish that the above scalper who began this thread can see that we've conservatorily made it a place of goodness :evil: and satisfaction, I just wish he was trying to scalp you for these 2 Aliens AF so I could offer them cheapola. :D

I still need to get you back for hooking me into ST mms

jeddah

britcit3
11-21-2001, 01:05 PM
Hey Jeddah

Cool - I can't wait !!!!

(the address is the same).

Incidentally, now that VT has scored a Betty (Alien Res), I've got a spare - LMK.

Cheers

BC3

britcit3
11-21-2001, 01:33 PM
Hey Jeddah

Just remembered scoring you that Virago in Summer.

So if I send you a crisp ten squid note will this level debt?

LMK

BC3

jeddah
11-21-2001, 01:56 PM
dayum, I thought I sent you money for that. Well, 10 squid is neiher here nor there for me @ the mo' so just hang on to it. You always find good finds up there and if you don't, well, I'd've probably forgotten about the Aliens stuff and god knows my karma could do with a boost :D

jeddah

britcit3
11-21-2001, 03:27 PM
Hey Jeddah

I didn't ask for any dosh for the Virago, did I? (as I recall anyway).

Also, DON'T PULL YOUR SICKIE.

Go to the UK retailer thread & see why.

BC3

vulcantouch
11-21-2001, 03:38 PM
since no one else here's yet xpressed interest, have i mentioned b'jr'd liek one too? if jdah hasn't sent yet, feel free to send to jdah, for enclosure in jdah's pkg 2me :)
amending bc3's advice to jdah: "DON'T let just Anyone PULL on YOUR SICKIE :eek: also, don't forget to get your freak on before goin out in the rain :stupid:
vt
np: "rain" from tomato records' Cream of Tomato sampler

britcit3
11-21-2001, 03:45 PM
VT

Tell you what - will swap you Betty for one of B's numerous Reliants (need saucer section for custom currently working on).

Waddaya say?

If agreeable will have it zipping across the Atlantic early next week (& being the King Of The Land Of Impatientia would like fast dispatch on Rel (can't wait to finish this custom)).

LMK

BC3

britcit3
11-21-2001, 03:50 PM
PS VT

Scored way cool new droid today - Sith Attack Droid from the Darth Maul 2 pack.

Also contains the ways coolest Darth Maul fig ever (see pic).

& Thanks for the heads up on the Aunt Beri Droid & Diorama Patrol Droid (both on their way).

Cheers

BC3

vulcantouch
11-21-2001, 03:50 PM
if you only seek a dish, as i recall he has at least 1 or two whose engines came off. anyhoo lmk, & also lmk if you want loose engines enclosed. either way, on his B1/2, deal; just send betty to jdah for inclusion (jdah, you ain't sent my pkg yet, right? :rolleyes: )
re your attachment: whoopeedee, so now you got analprobot vs flea from red hot chili poopers- hope you're happy :rolleyes:

britcit3
11-22-2001, 12:13 PM
Good man.

A broken one will be OK, but can always use loose nacelles for other customs, so inclusion would be appreciated.

Will send Betty to Jeddah in next couple of days.

Does look a bit like Flea (& identical physique to Bruce Lee).

BC3

vulcantouch
11-24-2001, 09:15 PM
. . .w34 edited his post which started this thread (above). from his fear that he may have "caused a problem", it appears i should make sure there's no misunderstanding: i think i speak for many here when i say our intent is not to offend -or to avoid offending, for that matter. our intent is simply to speak our minds which, with any luck, gives rise to provocative dialog (http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?dom=ss&TID=20&PID=1590) rather than hurt feelings. so, w34, since i Know you're reading this ( :evil: ) how bout speakin Your mind about what i've written at above link? :happy:
vt