View Full Version : The "Most Dissapointing" List
06-30-2003, 09:47 AM
Sorry for another list, guys but I don't think this one has been done yet, or at least in a while...
What are the 3 most dissapointing figures Hasbro has released thus far? Keeping in mind that they did eventually evolve from thier buffed counterparts in the first couple of waves. (In other words, I deffinatly WAS NOT dissapointed when I walked into Toys R Us in 1995 and saw new Star Wars figures on the shelves)
1. Saga Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight
2. POTF2 Lando General (horrible action pose that makes no sense)
3. POTF2 R5-D4
06-30-2003, 09:54 AM
1. Concept Stormtrooper
2. See # 1
3. See # 2
06-30-2003, 10:00 AM
Here's mine. Note that I do like Jar Jar, I just would have prefered a neutral posed figure like the other Senator figures. Plus they did his boring Senate Address outfit.
1. Saga Jar Jar Binks: Senator (Useless Action Pose)
2. POTF2 Lobot (Aka Disco Lobot)
3. Concept Stormtrooper (Dissapointed it ever won)
MTFBWY and HH!!
Jar Jar Binks
06-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Mace Arena(what the heck was that face?)
06-30-2003, 01:48 PM
1. flying R2
2. Chewie Mynock (non removable gas mask :Pirate:ggggghhh
06-30-2003, 02:14 PM
1 Luke Jedi Saga
2. Han Hoth Saga (his legs)
3. Luke and Han stormtroopers (saga diarama set)
06-30-2003, 02:29 PM
1) Obi-Wan Acklay Battle - very 1 scene wonder with limited posability, dumb action feature
2) Yoda Council Chair - isn't it simple enough to make a Yoda w. 2 poseable legs?
3) Concept Figure Darth Maul - very creepy, like drag queen Maul
4) Leia General (POTJ) - should've fixed her lower torso from the wide-angle
5) Leia Imperial Senator CommTech - the soft goods / hard plastic mix didn't work
6) Leia Ceremony (FB) - somehow she came out horrid. The Leia Collection one is perfect
06-30-2003, 06:51 PM
Well here we go:
1. Mace arena (good have been a good figure but it was just the deluxe figure (i.e. no change to hole in arm) with an extremely awful head sculpt)
2. Concept Stormie (they could have just used the commtech S.T. body, with a new head sculpt, give him a lightsaber, shield, and a gun with a small sized holster.)
3. Lobot (JarJarBinks said it)
4.) R5-D4 (useless plastic with inaccurate sculpt and gimmick)
5.) Most Leia's out there today. What's with the heads and torso's anyways.
I'll stop here, but there are a few more that have really turned my stomach as well. ;)
07-01-2003, 02:15 AM
1.R5D4(the worst figure ever IMHO)
2.flying R2D2 and the EPI one
3.first Hoth Han
07-01-2003, 09:38 AM
1. Concept Stormtrooper
3. Mace Windu Arena
07-01-2003, 11:48 AM
1) POTF2 R5-D4
2) Fode and Beed
I never liked the R5 that was released, and sebulba/Fode and Beed are the only figures I didn't get in the POTJ line. That has got to say something.........or not.
07-01-2003, 11:59 AM
Owen Lars (Cinema Scene)
POTF2 - Disco Lobot
Saga - Flying R2-D2 Christmas ornament
POTF2 - R5-D4
& any and all figures that look like they've just been shot in the butt. A.K.A over 1/2 of the saga line figures.
07-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Flying (if you can call it that) R2-D2
Fode and Beed
07-04-2003, 01:33 PM
1. Han in bespin gear (first one)
2. first Endor soldier
3. Leia- ewok celebration (just boring)
4. episode one Gasgano (arms fall off, too little)
5. Anakin outland peasant disguise (just made stupidly)
07-04-2003, 04:35 PM
1 - R5-D4
2 - Mace Windu: Saga Arena Confrontation
3 - R2-D2: Saga Droid Factory Flight
Well It's probably obvious that I hate action features since all of these figures were ruined with useless gimmicks. Hopefully this trend will be a thing of the past and never be implemented into future lines again.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.