PDA

View Full Version : T-850 with a Coffin

I am Jabba the Hutt
06-30-2003, 05:40 PM
Hey, I've just ordered this figure, I don't have any other MacFarlane figures but this just looks amazing.

I was wondering... is the coffin removeable and are the shades removeable? what kind of box will it come in?

Thankyou for your time :)

I'll probably get the other T-850 figure at some point.

Jayspawn
06-30-2003, 06:18 PM
I have yet to see a complete picture of the figure, so I don't know much about it. I plan on getting at least 1 T3 figure.

DarthBrandon
06-30-2003, 07:31 PM
Here's a pic;

You can see them all on E.E.

I am Jabba the Hutt
06-30-2003, 08:43 PM
I've seen tons of pictures, thanks for posting that one, I hadn't seen that one :)
I still can't figure out if the coffin is removeable or whether the shades are too, they look that way but I don't know much about MacFarlane figures.

Does JarJarBinks know??? :)

187-Maul
07-01-2003, 07:41 AM
just ckeck out the coverage at the spawn site http://www.spawn.com/features/t3/
there are tons of pics and specs etc., even packaged pics
and FYI, the coffin is removable and there will be 2 different versions, one with glasses and one without

DarthBrandon
07-01-2003, 08:37 AM
Here's a pic:

I am Jabba the Hutt
07-01-2003, 01:16 PM
just ckeck out the coverage at the spawn site http://www.spawn.com/features/t3/
there are tons of pics and specs etc., even packaged pics
and FYI, the coffin is removable and there will be 2 different versions, one with glasses and one without

Hey thanks a lot, the one without the glasses is the 12 inch one I think. I've ordered the one in the pic that Brandon attached, I wonder if the shades are removeable on that figure. I'm glad the coffin is. Who's getting what then? :)

Deoxyribonucleic
07-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the pics Brandon :) I hadn't seen those ones yet either.

I'm going to try to get all of them, if cashflow allows LOL They all look pretty cool but I haven't decided if I like the endoskeleton of the new terminator yet...I do, but there's something about it that just doesn't fit???

I guess I'll decide after I see the movie :)

I am Jabba the Hutt
07-01-2003, 05:28 PM

I'm going to try to get all of them, if cashflow allows LOL They all look pretty cool but I haven't decided if I like the endoskeleton of the new terminator yet...I do, but there's something about it that just doesn't fit???

I think the endoskeleton looks cool, you can certainly tell it's female.. but I'm sure that once you see it stalking John Connor on the big screen it'll grow on you!
If I get another figure, it'll be the T-850 with the shotgun and the grenade launcher.
I have to wait till the end of this month until I get the T-850 with the coffin :cry: I seriously can't wait, I've always wanted a figure of The Terminator, just never found any.

It did say on the official site that the T-850 with the coffin will come with the shades, but later on he'll come without them. I just hope the one I get will have the shades. :)

Have you got any other Terminator figures then Deoxy? :)

Deoxyribonucleic
07-01-2003, 05:34 PM
but I'm sure that once you see it stalking John Connor on the big screen it'll grow on you!

I think you are right!!! :)

Have you got any other Terminator figures then Deoxy? :)

Yes, I have the T-800, T-1000 and the T-800 Endoskeleton from MM 4 and 5, I still need that Sarah Connor though, :) I'd like the one with the hat, I've seen her but just haven't had the chance to pick her up yet.

I am Jabba the Hutt
07-01-2003, 10:42 PM
these look awesome, when I saw the pictures, I thought they were actually a scene from the movie. Why the heck can't this company do Star Wars figures?! Man.... Hasbro sucks, could you imagine how this company would do Anakin Skywalker?! Even better than Hangar Duel!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-01-2003, 10:46 PM
OK, these look great and all, but they shall never EVER top the old line from the T2 figures made by Kenner. those were THE BOMB. It took me some time to find John Conner, but with a combination of the T-800 and his bike, and then a truck i had for the T-1000, many countless hours well spent. :D

187-Maul
07-02-2003, 07:34 AM
I'll try to get the T-850 with coffin and the T-X endoskeleton, although I may also get the T-850 with shotgun
I have the same as Deox, the T-800, T-1000 and T-800 Endoskeleton from MM4 and MM5, but I also have some of old Kenner ones left somewhere in a box

DarthBrandon
07-02-2003, 08:13 AM

No problem D

DarthBrandon
07-02-2003, 08:15 AM
I'll try to get the T-850 with coffin and the T-X endoskeleton, although I may also get the T-850 with shotgun
I have the same as Deox, the T-800, T-1000 and T-800 Endoskeleton from MM4 and MM5, but I also have some of old Kenner ones left somewhere in a box

I think the only one that interests me is the T-850 with coffin, I think I'll pass on the rest.

Jayspawn
07-03-2003, 11:42 AM
I saw the move a few days ago and I loved it. I'll get the Terminator w/ coffin and maybe TX.

Does anybody know when these are supposed to be coming out?

Figurestasher
07-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Yeah, T3 was awesome. The figures by Mcfarlane are scheduled to be released sometime in August, hopefully sooner though as the Matrix figures had hit sooner than expected. The box set I believe will be released in September.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-06-2003, 08:31 PM
Yeah, T3 was awesome. The figures by Mcfarlane are scheduled to be released sometime in August, hopefully sooner though as the Matrix figures had hit sooner than expected. The box set I believe will be released in September.

what's the boxset...WHAT'S THE BOXSET???? lol ;)

this is exciting, I didn't realize there was one!

I'm getting every single one of the T3 toys that comes out, I can't stress enough how I love this movie
:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Figurestasher
07-07-2003, 12:11 AM
I'm not sure what the box set is going to be yet... I am guessing neither does EE.

Here is a link at EE... http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MF18230

It will be cool most likely and probably $24.99 in retail.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-07-2003, 02:13 AM
I just got on mcfarlane's website and there's pics there. It's T-850 vs. TX and it is LOVELY! If it's ok to call an action figure that :crazed:

thanks to you figurestasher for making me aware that there was a boxset coming out!!! ;) McFarlane's site has some excellent photos of all the figures coming out, some qtvr's, specs and packaging pics

Here's the pic of the boxset...

Deoxyribonucleic
07-07-2003, 02:16 AM
and here's the specs...

Figurestasher
07-07-2003, 02:41 AM
Oh yeah, that is very cool indeed. McFarlane is doing a great job on most of their stuff especially the Movie Maniacs line. Good job on finding that pic Deoxy. :happy:

Jayspawn
07-07-2003, 10:29 AM
McFarlane's Website says the T3 figures are to show up in July. Which means the wait isn't long!

Deoxyribonucleic
07-07-2003, 01:53 PM
Oh yeah, that is very cool indeed. McFarlane is doing a great job on most of their stuff especially the Movie Maniacs line. Good job on finding that pic Deoxy. :happy:

Thanks FS ;) and now let us have all the luck in finding the REAL THING! WOOHOO!

:happy:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-07-2003, 02:19 PM
Ah, yes, see, i need to catch the movie before buying the figures. I keep thinking that the figures are going to pop up before i see the movie and i'll buy them, and then think the movie sucks! bleh!!! I doubt it though. :D

The figures look great though. I'm worried if i get the T3 figures, my completist genes will kick in and i'll hafta pick up the Sarah Connor, T-800 Endoskeleton as well as the T-1000 and T-800 Movie Maniacs figures. This could cost me a pretty penny!! :)

Deoxyribonucleic
07-07-2003, 02:59 PM
T-850 with coffin

T-850

TX

TX Endoskeleton

respectively...

Figurestasher
07-13-2003, 01:34 AM
I figured I would see those close up at SD Comic-Con but with those pics I think I just did. Really looking forward to getting the 4 of those as I was happy with all 5 of the Matrix figures I got from TRU. McFarlanes Movie Maniacs and Movie figures are one of my favorites along with Toybiz's LOTR. It's too bad Hasbro's SW has slipped down a notch on my list over the past few years. However I do like the new SW gold saga cards as well as some of the figures but McFaralane is really kicking ***. Now all we need is some POTC figures by McFarlane or Toybiz(Marvel).

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-23-2003, 12:25 AM
I picked up this figure tonight (as well as a whole set!) and it's AWESOME!!! You will seriously wet your pants when you open up the coffin. There are so much guns in there and whatnot. Granted, a majority of them are actually in the coffin, meaning, you can't move them, they're just there, but the detail is amazing. he comes with the following removeable guns:

2 of those missles (the launcher i believe is in the coffin, but i don't see it, i just assume it's buried in there)
1 m-16
2 little machine guns
1 machine gun he used in that scene (where he was actually carrying the coffin)
the base is also nice. It has pieces of the window from the tomb thing..the building with the coffin...whose name i can't remember now!!! you know what i mean..some of the pieces are regular, but one piece is painted in different colors like that window was. very nice detail.

Now, the coffin comes with a peg that goes into a hole on his shoulder. His hand is crafted so he is holding the coffin. I have mine on display chillin' with Nightcrawler and Marvel Legends Hulk and it's awesome.

sadly, i do not have a digital camera, sorry, no pics!!! I'll ask around to my friends though.

JMG rating 5/5- If you get one figure from this line, have it be this one! cheers!! :D

Jayspawn
07-23-2003, 01:22 AM
Where did you GET the figure Master Guyute? How much did it cost?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-23-2003, 01:35 AM
It was 9.99 at Meijer here in Troy, OH. I don't know how far the evil web of Meijer stores stretch, but head to www.meijer.com to find one near you!! HH! :D

Jayspawn
07-24-2003, 10:20 AM
Theres no Meijer stores near my locality, BUT Game Stop and and EB are supposed to be getting them in the next week or so- they say.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-24-2003, 12:20 PM
Some fine merchant had them at the ComicCon and was charging $25 for them, while the McFarlane booth was just down the way saying they haven't shipped yet, which I know to be correct LOL

I'm sure the fine merchant got them from the manufacturing plant. :crazed:

Deoxyribonucleic
07-27-2003, 01:16 AM
I picked up the set of 4 today and ...

YOWZA!

These ROCK the house!

T-850 w/coffin is cool but I must say that the plain T-850 is just as cool! I LOVE the base for the coffin T-850 though as it has shattered stained glass all over it as he breaks out of the mosoleum! Very cool!

The TX Endo skeleton is cree-peee because it's so sleak looking and the TX (flesh version) is a right on Likeness to the movie. The only thing I don't like about the figures is the interchangeable arms on the TX because they are hard to get in and I'm affraid the little tabs will break off, rendering them all useless, so I have the hand in that holds the pistol and it looks great...I like the pose they chose for her as well.

McFarlane sculpts and likenesses on these figs are a 9.5 out of 10.

The figures get a full on 10 out of 10 from me, but I think I might be biased ;)

Anyway, if anyone gets these, hope you post what you like or dislike.

:)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-27-2003, 10:01 PM
Deoxy- did you open your Auh-nuld w/ Coffin? And if so, is it nearly as damned impossible for you to get his freakin' foot into that peg?!?!!?! Mine just snapped off and i got po'd, but his foot fits better in it now.

Just curious. cheers!! :D

Jayspawn
07-28-2003, 12:22 AM
I just got my Terminator w/ Coffin tonight and have had no problems with it. All the pegs fit the holes in mine. The extra weapons in the coffin rock! Nice touch. I had to repositin the figure on the base cause he stands off and unbalanced when his foot is directly in the print.

Is anyone else having a time trying to get his sunglasses off? Mine will not budge at all.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-28-2003, 12:44 AM
I think the sunglasses are perma......permen........the sunglasses don't come off, at least on the T-850 w/ Coffin. They might be removeable on the other one, and i know the pic shows him without them, but i heard they're doing variants.

Also, glad to know your T-850 is standing well. Mine stands well without the peg, but all my typing makes my desk move and he falls. Oh well, once i get back to school, he'll go on my bookshelf, and there he shall not be disturbed. hehehehehe :D

Deoxyribonucleic
07-28-2003, 03:14 AM
No problemo (with the footpeg LOL) but the handle on his gun broke as I was trying to put it in, no problemo though, it's glueable.

I was having trouble standing him until I rotated his foot OUT of the molded foot imprint so that his toes are up on the grass...this tilts him backward just enough so that he stands just right.

The one fig I had the most trouble with is the TX Endoskeleton footpegs, but I finally got it settled (after many tries) and it looks great!

Last, both of my Awww-nlds have sunglasses and neither of theirs comes off! So it must be a variant thing, like the Sarah Connor fig with 3 different head sculpts.