PDA

View Full Version : This year has potential: they're making a lot of the things I want

Tycho
06-30-2003, 10:09 PM
I wish stuff would only ship, but they are making a LOT of the things I want:

Vehicles

Hailfire Droid
Geonosian Fighter

Unleashed

Luke
Leia
Han
Chewie
Palpatine
Boba Fett
Obi-Wan
Yoda

Figures

All the Jedi Council Members
Almost all the Separatists
Figures from Club Outlander (needs Elan Sleezebagano though)
Figures from Dexter's Diner (still needs Hermiona Bagwa and Sebulba)
Jocasta Nu from the Jedi
More of Padme's 20-something outfits (wedding, Tatooine)
Bariss Offee to go with Luminara (got her, but appreciate her for sure!)

EXPANDED UNIVERSE CHARACTERS (including Aayla, but Ventress, Durge and multi-Jedi - now I just hope the books and comics are tapped to give us Quinlan Vos, A'Sharad Hett, Villie, and more, versus variations on resculpts of soley main character Jedi. But Hasbro seems either unaware or very skeptical of the potential of figures from the novels and comicbooks that many of us have followed for YEARS (like New Jedi Order) Oh brother! Anyway, we have...

12" Ewoks
12" Yoda (with lightsaber)
12" Leia Endor on Speederbike
12" Lando Skiff Guard

We got all the 12" Bounty Hunters now - a longtime wish of mine.

Now I would like to see more Jedi Council Members and Senate figures, Cantina dudes, Jabba Goons, Pod Racers, and just random Jedi they did 3 3/4" figures of.

In fact, Hasbro would answer all of my wishes if they just stepped up to the plate with making more EU figures, 12", and some vehicles like the AT-TE that I really think they could pull off well!

More PlaySkool would also be a must, too. They are so underestimated it's not even funny.

Kidhuman
06-30-2003, 10:30 PM
The sad thing is every year has potential. It is all on Hasbro to make good on it. I too am awaiting lots of stuff on Tychos list. We know we will get it, but how good will they be?

Droidlover
07-01-2003, 01:56 AM
Just give me a good R5D4.

evenflow
07-01-2003, 09:48 AM
They may be making some cool stuff, but who can find any of it. I know i have not seen anything.

dark_one
07-01-2003, 06:00 PM
I have to say I agree with you 100%. :D The books are a great source for future figs. ( Cant wait for my VONG figure!)

They Jedi Knights are definitely ones I would like to see. Jacen, Jaina, Tahiri, all of them.

Also the playskool! VERY COOL. Need more of these for sure. :crazed:

Kidhuman
07-01-2003, 07:17 PM
Also the playskool! VERY COOL. Need more of these for sure. :crazed:

for sure, lots more

JEDIpartner
07-02-2003, 08:28 AM
I just had to ask... has there been a year that Hasblah HASN'T made something that you want, Tycho? ;) Is your current budget going to support your craving for these nifty little items?

Seriously though, It does look like it's going to be fine year for the true collectors. I'm going to pass on a lot of the ships but the figures that are coming out are going to be stellar!

Tycho
07-02-2003, 12:26 PM
Well, I don't need to buy the re-cards, the 12" Scout and 12" Luke...

Hmmm. There's very little I won't get from the upcoming assortments.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-02-2003, 01:02 PM
I wish stuff would only ship, but they are making a LOT of the things I want:

Figures from Dexter's Diner (still needs Hermiona Bagwa and Sebulba)

huh? that was definately Sebulba in that scene?!!? I thought it was just one of the same species, not him. I'll be damned, ya learn something new everyday. :D

Tycho
07-02-2003, 06:45 PM
I've only heard it rumored that it was an old Sebulba in that scene.

Definitely a Dug, it could also mean they age faster than humans, like cats and dogs, and go through their life cycle much more quickly.

Sidiously Darth
07-02-2003, 08:11 PM
Here's to "Wishing they would ship the darn figures!"

I've seen just about every MOTU figure. I just have no desire to collect them. :frus: