PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Death Star's building progression.

scruffziller
07-01-2003, 02:45 PM
Did Lucas ever give any reasoning as to why he had the Death Star in the current state it was in ROTJ for its building progression? The plans, physics, efficency, etc.

Pendo
07-01-2003, 02:59 PM
I guess Lucas wanted it to look different to DS1, so had it chopped in half, and to explain why it looked like that he came up with it being under construction.

In the Rebel briefing room, the hologram that Ackbar shows us, is that the Death Star's plans, or just a simulation of the Death Star around Endor? If it IS the plans, why does it show it half complete, you'd think it'd be complete in the plans :).

PENDO!

scruffziller
07-01-2003, 03:26 PM
In the Rebel briefing room, the hologram that Ackbar shows us, is that the Death Star's plans, or just a simulation of the Death Star around Endor? If it IS the plans, why does it show it half complete, you'd think it'd be complete in the plans :).

PENDO!

HEE HEE That is funny.

I really explained myself bad in the opening post.
I meant to ask that if Lucas ever explained, I guess the science as to how they were building the DS. Like how the ancient Romans built the aquaduct arches. Did the Empire build the circumference first and then start to build curving around in a sphereical form. Was there ever any plans in the encyclopedias that showed in what the physics were as to building it.