PDA

View Full Version : Hyperspace: Rob Coleman and Rick McCallum Chats!

Pendo
07-02-2003, 03:17 AM
http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/news20030701.html

:)

I'll be there again (at 2am again :mad:)!

PENDO!

[DSS]Pedr0
07-02-2003, 08:03 AM
Hey PENDO!!, You wouldn't happen to have the link to the SW.COM forum where this is gonna take place do ya??

Pendo
07-02-2003, 08:10 AM
This is where Rob Coleman will be tonight (http://forums.starwars.com/thread.jsp?forum=78&thread=126852)

and this is where Rick McPrick will be tomorrow (http://forums.starwars.com/thread.jsp?forum=78&thread=126854) :).

I hope this helps, but you'll probably have to be a Hyperspace member to view them, as they're in a hidden forum that only Hyperspace members can see.

PENDO!

[DSS]Pedr0
07-02-2003, 08:30 AM
THNX DooD!! :D

Pendo
07-03-2003, 02:57 AM
:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

SLEEP...

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Not much was really revealed during the Coleman chat. He confirmed that Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Droidikas, and some new types of droids will make an appearence in Ep3.

Yoda will fight again.

There will be some new and even bigger creatures.

Some new variations of Clonetroopers, but NOT ARC troopers.

The battles will be bigger than ever before.

The last 3 pages of the script gave him goosebumps :D...

There is a sequence in Episode III that he's always wanted to see in the prequels.

-----

Can't believe I've got to stay up till 4am (or later) tonight again!!!

PENDO!

plo koon 200
07-03-2003, 12:11 PM
There the part where he mentioned there will be more CGI in EIII did not thrill me too much. Though after seeing some new films like T3 CGI seem to be getting better. I just hope Yoda and the sequences don't look as fake as they did in AOTC.

Pendo
07-03-2003, 08:14 PM
:mad:

The Rick McPrick chat has been postponed :mad:!

Due to a scheduling conflict, we are sorry to announce that today's Rick McCallum chat will have to be postponed.

When we have determined a new time in Rick's busy schedule, we'll let you know as soon possible. Our apologies.

ph

I had been to bed, and set my alarm clock for 2 am, only to get up to find out it's not even on :mad:! Now I'm not going to get back to sleep :mad:!

How busy can Rick's schedule be??? What does he actually do????????? :stupid:

PENDO!

Pendo
07-17-2003, 04:27 AM
The rescheduled Rick McCallum chat has finaly been given a date... tonight (17th July) at 5pm US Pacific time, 8pm US Eastern time, or tomorrow at 1am in the UK, and 10am in Sydney.

Another late night for me...:zzz:

PENDO!

TheDarthVader
07-17-2003, 12:31 PM
IMO, the sequence he is refering to (the one he has always wanted to see) will be the Anakin/Kenobi lightsaber battle. :)

Pendo
07-17-2003, 07:03 PM
The Rick McCallum chat has just been updated that he's unavailable AGAIN :mad:! He can only pop in for a chat for a few minutes. That will explain why the John Knoll chat is scheduled for the same time, as a replacement :).

PENDO!

Pendo
07-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Here's a few thing's from Ricky MC's chat:

Sam Jackson's role is larger and UNFORGETABLE!
More than 5 minutes screen time for Vader.
There will be NO more Episodes after 3...
An EU character will make an appearence.
Tatooine will be in Episode III.
Sidious and Plapatine are the same person.

now time to annoy John Knoll, see what I can get from him... :evil:

PENDO!

plo koon 200
07-19-2003, 09:01 PM
I'm glad it is confirmed that Vader will be in EIII. I can't wait. I hope it is more like 15 minutes with 5 minutes speaking time. That would be awesome.