PDA

View Full Version : Avast you landlovers!

BanthaPoodoo
07-03-2003, 05:22 PM
What's ye pirate name?

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

I be Dirty Sam Cash.

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

DarthChuckMc
07-03-2003, 05:42 PM
I'm Mad Jack Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Jedi Clint
07-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Iron John Read

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

El Chuxter
07-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Mad Roger Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! :Pirate:

And it should be "Avast ye landlubbers," for future reference. :p

Beast
07-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Iron William Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

MTFBWY and ARR!!

Iron William Kidd

El Chuxter
07-03-2003, 06:03 PM
So, Iron William, do this mean we're brothers? Or we just has the same paw? Arrrrrr!! :Pirate:

Deoxyribonucleic
07-03-2003, 09:10 PM
I'm Mad Jack Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Looks like you and me, we's togetha! I'm Iron Bess Rackham, fancy ta meet ye Mad Jack, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
:Pirate:

plasticfetish
07-03-2003, 09:54 PM
I'm ... Tony Randall

When he won a long overdue Emmy for his portrayal of Felix Unger on "The Odd Couple" (1970-75) after the show had been canceled, Randall quipped: "I'm so happy I won. Now if I only had a job." He needn't have been worried. An actor who's built a career on playing best friends and fussbudgets (usually simultaneously), this crisp, impeccable comedy star has been a favorite to stage, screen, radio, and TV audiences for four decades.

... oops, I think I did the wrong "what's my name" thing.

DarthChuckMc
07-03-2003, 09:59 PM
Looks like you and me, we's togetha! I'm Iron Bess Rackham, fancy ta meet ye Mad Jack, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
:Pirate:

arrrrrrrrrrr! right back at ya.

Exhaust Port
07-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Dirty William Cash.

Boy, what do they call you if you don't bath everyday?

stillakid
07-03-2003, 11:39 PM
Dirty Sam Rackham :Pirate:

Kidhuman
07-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Iron Tom Flint.....Thats me, I'll poke ye eye and make ye squint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Edit: forgot to put :Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate:

Darth Sidious
07-04-2003, 12:31 AM
Bloody James Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

:Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate:

bobafrett
07-04-2003, 01:38 AM
Arr, I'm Mad Harry Rackham!

Now fetch me my lightsaber so I can make you walk the plank!

Dar' Argol
07-04-2003, 01:59 AM
AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!!!

Avast me maties!!! Tis I . . er me, er . . . us. . . .

Mad Davy Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

So I want all ye landlubbers to be poopin the swash deck and walkin ye mast for yer keelhaul!!! AARRRRGGG!!!

ME WENCHES, WHERE ARE ME WENCHES!!! WHERE HA . . . . er, what???
They're all down hair salloon gettin their nails and hair done . . . . hmmm . . . I wonder if they can fit me into the schedual too??

Of course me ol' buddy Hank took the test as well and he got . . .

Bloody Jack Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

kinda funny since he is always sneakin around the deck.

darthvyn
07-04-2003, 10:43 AM
iron tom flint...

again...

meh, everyone knows awesome ninjas make pirates poop their pants anyway...

InsaneJediGirl
07-05-2003, 11:05 PM
I'm Bloody Anne Kidd...ARRR :Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate: :evil:

scruffziller
07-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Dirty William Kidd

jobi
07-06-2003, 11:01 AM
Mad John Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

InsaneJediGirl
07-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Whats with everyone having "Kidd" as part of their name.Pirates must not have been that orginal:crazed:

stillakid
07-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Whats with everyone having "Kidd" as part of their name.Pirates must not have been that orginal:crazed:

Arrghhh!!

signed-

stillakidd :Pirate:

RooJay
07-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Sure an' I'd be Captain Iron Morty Kidd, scourge of the seven seas, pillager of royal gold, swiper of glorious BOOTY, sacker...er...of...POTATOES, stabber o' royal jerks, haver of parrots, contractor of scurvy! :eek: Yaaarrrrrrrr! :Pirate: :crazed:

Can't wait to see Pirates of the Carribean tonight! ;) :p :D

BanthaPoodoo
07-08-2003, 11:48 AM
http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Humor/Names/Name_Generators/

Have ye s'more fun maties!

odb
07-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Arrrgghhh Avast, Avast,

I be Bloody Roger Kidd

Better than Roger the Cabinboy or Seaman Staines though :sur:

1st Pirate: Ahoy, Avast, Avast

2nd Pirate: Arrrgggh Avast what?

1st Pirate: I donna know but its pretty big

The Overlord Returns
07-08-2003, 03:51 PM
The Dread Pirate Flint!

"Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!"