PDA

View Full Version : lots or singles?

dbri
07-04-2003, 09:36 PM
do you prefer to see stuff for sale in big lots or singles?

example: hypothetical person has 5-6 'last 17' kenner figures... would you rather see them for sale as a lot or individually?

and what about weapons? do you like to see them individually for sale or alongside the figures?

thanks.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-05-2003, 01:30 AM
Well, it depends on what is needed. I have all the vintage figures I'm looking for, for the most part (except vinyl cape Jawa, but that's quite expen$ive). So, I'd want individual figs to choose. But circa 1992, I might have wanted a set or group, since I had more holes in my collection.
Weapons loose are better than with figures, but it's better to have the figure "loose and complete," meaning it has all its parts and accessories. So, basically I haven't helped answer your question, dbri. :rolleyes:

Dark Knight
07-05-2003, 02:15 AM
Well, it depends on what is needed. I have all the vintage figures I'm looking for, for the most part (except vinyl cape Jawa, but that's quite expen$ive). So, I'd want individual figs to choose. But circa 1992, I might have wanted a set or group, since I had more holes in my collection.
Weapons loose are better than with figures, but it's better to have the figure "loose and complete," meaning it has all its parts and accessories. So, basically I haven't helped answer your question, dbri. :rolleyes:

I rather buy lots. The cost per figure is cheaper and I can resale or trade the extra figures that I don't need or want. As far as weapons, I rather see the figure w/out weapons.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

LusiferSam
07-05-2003, 01:39 PM
When I was starting to complete my collection a few years ago I bought stuff mostly in lots, three to four figures per lot. But near the end, when I was after POTF figures, I bought mostly individual figures. But the main reason for this was I not finding POTF figures in lots.
As for weapons or accessories, sell them with the figures. I hate buying incomplete figures. But if you have extra weapons sell them separately.

stillakid
07-05-2003, 01:46 PM
It depends. If a lot of figures breaks down to the same price per figure as I would spend individually and I don't need them all, then there is no point. But if I can get a deal on the lot then I'll handle the unwanted extras later.

Kidhuman
07-06-2003, 11:41 AM
It really does depend. If I needed them all I would buy a lot. If not I would perfer singles. I would want them to be complete as well. It is cheaper to buyt em in the lot though. Like stillakid, if there is a deal on the lot and I need more than half of them, I will deal with it later. If they happen to be army builders in the unwanted then it makes it easier to deal with.