PDA

View Full Version : Ten Years Later...

Co Jo-Da
11-21-2001, 11:31 AM
Ten years after the events chronicled in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, the epic saga continues in Episode II. The galaxy is in turmoil. Thousands of solar systems are threatening to secede from the Galactic Republic under the leadership of a charismatic separatist. Without a standing army of the Republic, the overwhelmed Jedi Knights struggle to maintain order as the very foundation of peace and democracy is in jeopardy.

This came from the StarWars.com it-self. What do you all think?

JediCole
11-21-2001, 02:46 PM
Sounds almost like it is paraphrasing the opening crawl for EII. It can't be the actual opening title crawl as it is too short and almost certainly would not refer back to the previous film by name. But it certainly sounds about right for what I've heard so far. For a project shrouded in such secrecy, LucasFilm has been about as bad as the spoiler sites at giving away every aspect of Episode II.

GNT
11-23-2001, 02:58 AM
Isnt that a spoiler in a no spoiler section?hhhhmmmmm

Rollo Tomassi
12-10-2001, 09:57 AM
Just think of everything that can happen in Ten years. I was still in high school ten years ago..:eek: (ohmigod! I'm old!!!) I think of all the serious relationships I've had, all the frivolous ones. I have a daughter now. I would never had imagined that. Wars ended and new wars spring up. Old friends leave. New ones emerge. Buildings fall. Ten years ago, the idea of Special Editions, let alone a new trilogy was almost inconcievable. Yessir, Ten years is a loooong time. I wonder what the next ten will bring?

Co Jo-Da
12-10-2001, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by GNT
Isnt that a spoiler in a no spoiler section?hhhhmmmmm

Yes and no since the StarWars.com has made it open to all but it does have material that some folks probably don't want to know...

Obi-Don
01-04-2002, 01:11 AM
Ten years ago I was in a very unhappy marriage. Your right a lot can happen in ten years. A new marriage,a daughter and a very happy home. I wish I could say I was in high school ten years ago.