PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Clone Trooper

Vegeta Jr
07-05-2003, 03:06 PM
WHere can you find the deluxe clone trooper (on its own in package not necessarily mint) for a reasonable price on the internet? I've been having trouble ooking for it.
Thanks.

jjreason
07-05-2003, 04:25 PM
I was finally able to order 2 from Kebco about a month ago, Vegeta. The key is to leave messages at these sites letting them know you're looking for the piece, and that you'd like an email when they get some in stock. Mine were 12.99 each, which I can live with. Good luck with the search.

JJR

WHere can you find the deluxe clone trooper (on its own in package not necessarily mint) for a reasonable price on the internet? I've been having trouble ooking for it.
Thanks.

Vegeta Jr
07-05-2003, 05:38 PM
Thanks jjreason.

jjreason
07-05-2003, 05:43 PM
S'aright! You might consider putting up a "wanted" add in the classified Buying/Selling or Trading area of the forums - as a group the SSG'ers everything, and many of us are willing to help out fellow collectors. That being said, the deluxe clone is pretty much unanimously a tough piece to find. Good luck.

bobafrett
07-06-2003, 02:00 AM
I was lucky enough to get my hands on three of the Deluxe Clone Troopers. I have two to open, and one to leave carded. I haven't seen any at retail since then. Good luck in your search for these.

Kidhuman
07-06-2003, 02:25 AM
Shoot, I wish I could find one of them. These have been on my want list forever.

seth_quinn
07-06-2003, 10:18 AM
I ordered 3 from starworldtoys.com just yesterday, $14 each + 9 shipping to Canada. reasonable I think. they're usually available on evilBay for less, but never more than one at a time and I wanted one to display, one for the old gunship and one for the new one. I figure that what I over paid per item, I more than saved on the combined shipping. Louis the guy that runs starworld is pretty stand up, I've ordered from him before and never had any issues. good hunting to one and all.

edit!! Yikes! I just surfed back by to see if they were still listing the bikes or if I maybe cleaned them out and it looks like the site has been hacked!! it looks like it's just a harmless splash page replacing the normal index page but visit at your own risk. once they get it fixed, if you buy from them, I suggest you be safe and do what I did, use PayPal instead of entering your cc# regardless of the fact that it shows as being https.

Thunderstorm1
07-06-2003, 11:49 AM
If there is a KB Toys in your neighborhood you might want to try there. I picked up a couple at my local store last week marked down to $5.99 each. They had about 10 of them!

Good Luck!

Vegeta Jr
07-06-2003, 12:48 PM
Thanks for all of your help. I found it a brianstoys.com for $19.99 and decided to get it before the price raised. I believe it is still in stock for those of you who are looking for it still.

seth_quinn
07-06-2003, 04:19 PM
just dropped back by starworldtoys.com, for anyone one that was interested - everything seems to be business as usual again and they're still showing dlx clones as available.