PDA

View Full Version : So, what will we see at the cons?

rherk
07-06-2003, 09:44 AM
It's that time of year again. First the SanDiego Comic Con then Chicago Wizard World. We all know that Hasbro will be at both and they have stated they will show off some stuff for 2004. So, now the question is, what will we see?

Will we see a prototype of the new Luke Jedi figure? The digniteries? Any speculation?

I hope whatever they show blows me away cause if that concept Stormtrooper is a sign of the future, I want no part of it.

Jargo
07-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Artwork for the fan's choice figures possibly. Imperial dignitaries. Bail Organa. Aay Vida. Jabba hopefully. Ewoks. Who knows. They make it up as they go along anyway.

2-1B
07-06-2003, 07:43 PM
I'm going to the show in Chicago and from what I have read there will be a display for the Clone Wars line. I assume it will be in a diorama like some of last's year's exhibition. :)

BoShek
07-06-2003, 09:54 PM
We will see a ton of figures . . . that will never make it to the pegs of most stores ever. :cry:

Tycho
07-06-2003, 10:06 PM
OK: don't expect to see most of what you hope for: new never-been -shown-stuff.

Hasbro has not publically debuted their Clone Wars line, it was shown to a private audience at their headquarters after Toy Fair. They are going to hype what's closest to release. I hope I'm wrong, but I DO NOT plan to see:

Bail Organa
new Jabba
Ewoks
Imperial Dignitaries
the new Luke for next year (no action feature)

I bet I see Ventress, Mace (CW), and the rest of the line with the Hailfire Droid, Geonosian fighter, Unleashed stuff we've already scene onine (but not in person), etc.

Just trying to be realistic.