PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from Kebco

tagmac
07-06-2003, 04:10 PM
I know they are pretty reputable, but I am still waiting on pre-orders for 10 figures that I placed back in April. And I can't even access the site this weekend. Is anyone else having problems like this? Having already been charged 50% for the pre-orders, I was just a little concerned.

Rogue II
07-06-2003, 04:38 PM
You're not alone. I'm still waiting for 3 figures I ordered back in April.

jjreason
07-06-2003, 07:47 PM
I've never had problems. The thing about preordering from Kebco, is that they allow people to pre-order figures as soon as Hasbro announces them, which can lead to longer waits while the figures go through the process of being made, packaged, boxed up and shipped out. Im a member of the club there, and all I can recommend is emailing them at the customer service addy, they'll update you within a couple of days about the status of your order.

Rogue II, I don't think they've started shipping the figures you've ordered yet (at least I haven't had mine invoiced yet), and tagmac, I really don't know which figures you ordered. They usuallly have general news updates on the site to let people know which waves of figures have been (or are in the process of being) shipped out.

Hope this helps, Im sure one of the reps from Kebco will post in here shortly, they monitor this place pretty closely.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-06-2003, 07:50 PM
"I cannot teach him. The Boy has no patience."

:D I've been w/ KEBco for well over a year and they're top notch. It does take a bit of time to get the figures, but remember, just cause you ordered figures back in April doesn't mean they were AVAILABLE in April. I placed pre-orders for figures in December and got them in Mid-March. It's all a matter of how many orders were placed for each figure (first come first serve) and when Hasbro sends them product. They'll arrive shortly. As for the site, i think it's just down. It should be up tomorrow when they get back from the 4th of July break. :)

tagmac
07-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the info, guys. I pre-ordered every new figure from Yoda/padawans through to Darth Sidious & the Waitress Droid. Glad to know it's not just me. Guess I'll just have to be patient, as few people have even found these figs at retail as it is.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-06-2003, 09:25 PM
Eh, but look at this way tagmac, those figures are popping up at retail are few and far between. When i get a box from KEBco, it's going to waves and waves of figures, vehicles and Unleashed. It'll be like Christmas!!! I joined the "One of Every Figure club" and it's marvelous. Good prices and access to purchase exclusives. Can't beat that! :D

keithfite
07-06-2003, 09:55 PM
I order everything from Kebco. They are good people. I have never had a problem with them and I really appreciate how they will hold things to save money on a shipping order. I was just about to make a thread so I could ask if anyone has had trouble getting on Kebco this weekend. Then I saw tagmac couldnt get on. I cant get on at all. is anyone else having this problem?

JEDIpartner
07-07-2003, 09:16 AM
Of course all of you know that I think they are the absolute tops when it comes to on-line retailers. I just received a box from them last week. It was stuff I had been waiting for since February. It got here and I am glad to have the figures regardless of how long it has taken.

Rogue II
07-07-2003, 09:58 AM
Well, it isn't like I've seen the figures I oreder in retail stores either, so I can wait. Does anyone know where I can order Hoth Han and Chewbacca? I haven't seen them on Kebco yet.

edit: The figures I ordered were Luke, Vader, and the Snowtrooper. From the reviews I have read, I'm in no big rush to get them.

JEDIpartner
07-07-2003, 10:22 AM
I've already received both of them from KEBco. They are shipping in small numbers now and there are only a few to go around. They had them on pre-order about two months ago. If you join the One-of-every-figure club, it will be included in your order.

Jayspawn
07-07-2003, 10:23 AM
I've ordered from Kebco lots of times and I'm satisfied. I check their site regularly and I happen to know that even THEY are waiting for a bunch of the new figures (which I guess now, would be considered old).

sith_killer_99
07-25-2003, 03:23 AM
I was just over at Kebco's website it shows that the pre-order figures are $5.99 each for "Members"?!?! I thought they only charged $5.49, am I mistaken, or did they increase their prices?

TheBigSloppy
07-25-2003, 04:56 PM
All I know is that they have already taken $335.56 and I have received only $44.88 worth of goods. Somehow, I don't think I am getting the better end of the deal.

jjreason
07-26-2003, 12:57 AM
I've found that it's a really good idea to address your concerns with the staff there. Both Ken and Scott are really great about making sure your emails get responses quickly. They seem genuinely concerned about the packages too, they've checked on me to make sure the boxes have arrived, etc.

Your "club" page is kind of deceiving - when you consider how much you've paid out vs. how much you've received. Some of that money has gone to pay for 1/2 of some figures that haven't even been shipped yet (for example I've paid for 1/2 of my Clone Wars figures, which I don't think anyone has found yet). This is the money that they use to pay for the orders from Hasbro - they need money in hand to place the orders for the figures we want.

Rogue II - I don't have any of the newer PT figures from 2003 yet either. I think they received a small amount of them in the first instance, and they sent the initial ones to the "Club" members who were last to get their figures during the beginning of 2003. I would consider emailing them and asking them if you could get on a "one of every OT figure club" or something like that, they may consider giving you the club price if you're willing to pay the 50 percent up front.

SK99 - club price for me since the start of this year has been 5.99 for a basic figure. I think that's actually down 50 cents from last year, but you should ask someone who was in the club before this year's came out.

Man, I sound like JarJarBinks supporting Hasbro........ :D

tagmac
07-28-2003, 07:25 PM
Found this on Kebco today: "The Coll 2 A008 wave has been cancelled by Hasbro."

Terrific! Talk about horrible distribution by Hasbro! Wat Tambor, Padme Wedding, and Coleman Trebor were just released, and already the case containing them has been cancelled. We'll have to wait until they ship in the new cases in September (likely 1 per by then) to get them. I've already passed on these twice at shows cuz I pre-ordered them, and now, if i'm lucky enough to find them at Target, hopefully my order will come in before it is too late to return them.

I don't blame Kebco for this one, but I do hope they'll refund my money if these figs don't come out. Hopefully my Han and Chewie will come in soon, too (as they are a different case assortment). Either way, horrible job by Hasbro!

CloneTrooperMace
07-28-2003, 07:40 PM
I order form EE and my 2 case's are coming some time this week...

-CTM-

Dr Zoltar
07-28-2003, 08:20 PM
Tagmac,

I saw this as well. I ordered the same wave from EE. They list it as delayed until August. I really hope it's not cancelled. I passed on these figs at retail because I already ordered the case.

Hasbro, please let this be a false rumour. The first time you do something right by packing 1 of each fig in a case and now it's cancelled?!?! If this is true, think about how many of us collectors you are driving away.

tagmac
07-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. Although at least at retail you can return the figs. I missed them at Target (just found a Han and Leia on the pegs), and you can't return them to dealers, so I had no choice but to pass on them.

As for EE, it seems as much as scalpers want these figs, thye refuse to buy em off you if you have extras from a case. Since I can't sell the doubles, it's pointless to order the case.

jjreason
07-29-2003, 02:21 PM
I just received an ABSURD box from Kebco. Here's the breakdown, starting with the new stuff:

Padme Wedding x2 (one for my daughter)
Wat Tambor
Coleman Trebor
2003-Darth Maul

Yoda and Chian
Ahsla and Jempa
Aayla Secura
Lama Su w Clone Boy
Barriss Ofee
2002 Redecco Yoda

4 Red battle droids
Anakin and Dooku Speeder bikes
2 Deluxe Clones with Speeder bikes
3 2002 Destroyer Droids
4 Tusken Raiders with Massiffs
6 2002 Royal Guards

A sale priced GIJoe 2 pack with Cobra Commander and Duke.

All at the same time. Crazy, there goes getting the lawn mowed today......

:crazed:

Dr Zoltar
08-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Found this on EE regarding the cancelled wave at Kebco. While not directly Kebco related, I thought some people may find this useful:

Dear Entertainment Earth Visitor / Customer,
I appreciate your comments and your business. You have helped our company grow, and we sincerely appreciate it. From time to time certain topics warrant a clarification from us, and I feel this is one of those times. I would like to clarify the situation about EII Collection 2 (Wave 13), which is no doubt an extremely popular and highly anticipated Star Wars wave.

1) We've already received and shipped well over 300 cases of this assortment to those customers who pre-ordered this item early on.

2) We did bring a *very small* quantity of these cases to Comic-Con to sell there, since it had just arrived. We felt it was important to coordinate with Hasbro and show as many new Star Wars items as they had in their booth. We intentionally raised the price for this item at Comic-Con. Had we known before Comic-Con that our full shipment was going to be delayed, we would have never brought the small quantity to the show.

3) Hasbro indicated that this assortment is in very short supply, but that all orders placed with Entertainment Earth WILL BE FILLED, although it might take some time to do so, perhaps even until September.

4) It is true that similar assortments will be available in September and October. We will announce those assortments on our website shortly. Anyone who ordered Wave 13 is more than welcome to cancel it and re-order a new assortment without any problem.

5) Contrary to what other retailers or forum posts on fan websites might have said, we have not sent out any cancellation notices and we are still accepting orders for this item. If the status of this item changes, a notice will be sent out.

6) We send out monthly email status reports to keep our customers informed on the status of their orders. Customers can also check their order online at anytime. If you do NOT receive one of these monthly email Order Status reports, please update your account or contact customer service so that we have your current email address on file. This will ensure you are kept up-to-date about your orders.

7) Finally, since we never charge credit cards in advance, you can always modify or cancel orders without any hassle. And after your order arrives, our return policies are extremely flexible so you can return anything within 30 days.

If you have any further question about this or anything else, please email our Customer Service - cs@entertainmentearth.com.

Again, I appreciate your business and your feedback. I personally read each and every online comment when an order is placed. I also keep a list of suggestions and website improvements for future development purposes. I always strive to improve everything about our company. Your total satisfaction with Entertainment Earth is crucial to our success.

Sincerely,
Jason Labowitz
President
Entertainment Earth, Inc.

Turbowars
08-02-2003, 03:46 PM
Yeah after reading that today, I was POed. So I sent this to them:
Sent e-mail message

Date: Sat, Aug 2, 2003, 12:31pm To: cs@entertainmentearth.com Subject: Star Wars Wave 13
I just read that this wave has been pushed back a month or 2. I ordered this case a long time ago and think I should have got one of the 300 cases you got in. I also think selling per order cases at the SD Comic Con was a bad move. Pretty much a stab in the back to older customers just to gain a few more. I have bought from you in the past and would like to continue, but if this is how you plan on treating your customers, I may reconsider.

Kidhuman
08-02-2003, 04:21 PM
That does bite that they took preorder cases to sell. If they were preorder, why not give em to the people who already paid for em. I am not gonna do business there at all.

CloneTrooperMace
08-11-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey Dr Zoltar,
When did you preorder your case 13 from EE?

Yeah after reading that today, I was POed. So I sent this to them:
Sent e-mail message

Date: Sat, Aug 2, 2003, 12:31pm To: cs@entertainmentearth.com Subject: Star Wars Wave 13
I just read that this wave has been pushed back a month or 2. I ordered this case a long time ago and think I should have got one of the 300 cases you got in. I also think selling per order cases at the SD Comic Con was a bad move. Pretty much a stab in the back to older customers just to gain a few more. I have bought from you in the past and would like to continue, but if this is how you plan on treating your customers, I may reconsider.

Yeah,I got the same one a fews days ago,But I also get affiliate news and what they say to you and what they say to me a different things.They Tell me when some of the people are going to get there cases by the date they preodered.EE get you news the same.

-CTM-

Dr Zoltar
08-11-2003, 09:25 PM
TCM,

I ordered my case back in March. I really hope EE comes through with this wave.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-11-2003, 10:15 PM
JJR- i hate you w/ a passion that burns like the fiery flames of hell!! :crazed: that is not an absurd box, it's a freakin' ridiculous box i say!!! So Jealous!!! hehehehehehehe

I haven't gotten anything new from KEBco is quite some time. I know this is not their fault, but it still irks me that Hasbro is taking so long at getting stock out. I found toys today that i pre-ordered from KEBco back in march. I bought a few of these figures to open though, so all is well. I just wish KEBco could convince hasbleh to ship more crap, and faster too! Maybe slip them an extra 20 to the Hasbro reps. hehehehehehe Once again, not Kebco's fault, but still, send me a piece of paper that says, "Hi, we're thinking about you!" or something!!! heheheheheheehehe alas, i shall wait patiently though. My account has some stuff "pending" so i'm assuming they're just waiting to get more crap in so i can get a box all JJR style and roll around in, giggling like a schoolgirl drunk off her daddy's liquor. k, i'm rambling now..... :D

Val Da Car
08-14-2003, 12:49 PM
As for EE they are now showing that the Wave 12 & 13 are pre sold out.....but I suppose this goes hand in hand with the Comic con news that the short shipped figures will be sent out again just in time for the holidays.

Dr Zoltar
08-14-2003, 02:06 PM
Well I'm about to use this space to rant about these case assortments, so please be warned.

What the $#*! is going on with this! It's figures packed in boxes! How hard is it to fill these orders that were announced months ago? You kind of figure Hasbro would say "OK, Wave 13 contains 1 of each of these figs, and we want X cases of Wave 13, so lets produce at least X of each figure."

Now EE is offering an alternate Wave 13 that contains some of the stuff in the original Wave 13 and some of the new stuff (still 1 of each fig which is good). The only thing is, the figs removed from the original Wave 13 I could have bought at Target a month ago had I known this was going to be a problem. I passed on them thinking "oh well, I have them on pre-order so I don't need them now."

Now I'm torn. I really enjoy collecting these things (even if it makes a bit of a dent in my pocketbook) and I want to continue, but Hasbro continues to behave as though they don't care about the collectors. I'm very close to throwing in the towel and telling Hasbro to go $#*! themselves.

OK, I'm done now...

Turbowars
08-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Well I picked up a minty case of Wave 13 today from EE. I was so shooked that I got an e-mail saying I could come and pick it up. Maybe it's because I gave them some crap about what they did at the Comic Con, but I doubt it. Anyways I'm happy that I got it and I can now replace some not so mint cards with some fresh minty ones. So far I have bought all my figures from EE since the Hoth Han wave and I haven't bought from retail. If it wasn't for on-line stores I would have stopped collecting a long time ago. I guess for you POed guys, just relaxe and the figures will come. I don't stress anymore about finding stuff. In a month I'll probably think different, bt oh well LOL.

Dr Zoltar
08-15-2003, 03:23 PM
I just checked my order for Wave 13 (original) at EE and it's listed as "processing". So maybe I'll get the figs sooner than I thought.

I really hope Hasbro fixes the distribution come Christmas. Is the rumour true that they are going to re-release the harder to find figs towards Christmas?

Master Plo- Koon
08-17-2003, 10:35 AM
It took them about three to four months to get me wave thirteen, I finally received it back in july. I guess I was really lucky to recieve mine.

tagmac
08-20-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm actually starting to get a little worried. The last update said that several of the figures I ordered would be shipped within the first 2-3 weeks of August, and yet it still says my orders are "not shipped." I don't know if this is because they're waiting to ship my entire order at once, but I have just over a month to return the figs I bought to Target, and I don't wanna do so until I know my order is coming in. Anyone else still having this problem?

Thunderstorm1
08-20-2003, 11:52 PM
I received an email yesterday from EE telling me that My Wave 13 has shipped.

Thank God, and to think I almost cancelled the order after the whole Cimic Con fiasco.

Oh well, anyone know when wave 14 is to ship?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-21-2003, 12:30 AM
Tagmac- I feel your pain. I keep seeing the Luke, Vader wave out and about i'm getting antsy. It still says "PENDING" on a few of my items, but that's all the activity i'm seeing. I don't think it's anything to be worried about though, they're most likely just waiting to get more stuff in to ship you more at once. I was going to call them and see if i should just cancel my pre-orders for this wave to maybe help them/myself out a bit and pick them up here, but we'll see though. Just drop them a phone call if you have questions, they do have very good customer service. :D

u156446
08-21-2003, 10:01 AM
I just received my throne wave from kebco last weekend and was slightly disappointed in the condition - minor bubble dents. I'd recommend that if you are a carded collector and find those you have on pre-order in mint condition - pick them up. Hopefully, you'll get your kebco order prior to the receipt expiring, but even if it does there may be other options. Don't some retailers at least give you store credit if the receipt expires? Or, offer up your extras on the boards for sale or trade.

Rogue II
08-21-2003, 10:06 AM
I just received my throne wave from kebco last weekend and was slightly disappointed in the condition - minor bubble dents. I'd recommend that if you are a carded collector and find those you have on pre-order in mint condition - pick them up. Hopefully, you'll get your kebco order prior to the receipt expiring, but even if it does there may be other options. Don't some retailers at least give you store credit if the receipt expires? Or, offer up your extras on the boards for sale or trade.

Luckily, I'm not a carded collector. When did you order them?

u156446
08-21-2003, 10:45 AM
The throne wave was added to my pre-order list back on APRIL 5! I have to agree with everyone else - their customer service is very good. Send them an email and they will respond with a more detailed explanation of your order status than their website provides.

tagmac
08-21-2003, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the input, guys. Glad to know I'm not the only one getting antsy in here. The thing with Target is, I tried to return a couple figures a while back (when I used to order cases from EE), and they would not take them cuz the receipt was "wrong," nor did they offer me store credit. I doubt they changed their policy on "collectible items" since then. Due to the low popularity of Throne Room Luke/Vader, I doubt I could sell these even to the dealer I still buy from. He said he would buy the Jedi Kids off me once mine come in, and maybe the Snowtrooper (although at least that one I can keep for army building), but there's no guarantees he'll still want them should they suddenly become widely available. At this point, I'm tempted to return my Luke and Vader, as well as my Han Solo (which I thought had a different head, but I was wrong, so no point keeping it), so I'll at least hget some of my money back. Truth be told, I'm a figure opener, and yet the few times I've returned SW figures I've gotten that "you're a scalper" look, as if they WANT to give me a hard time about returning these figures just cuz so many crooks have done it when they couldn't sell their stuff. We'll see what happens.

keithfite
08-21-2003, 09:53 PM
Its weird how people have problems with them. I got my throne room figures long ago. I think kebco is great. If your just patient they always come through. As was said you can always call them, but if they are holding items for you, and youd rather they just ship what they got, I am sure they would. I am waiting now for my cinema scenes and clone wars toys. They do still need to send me some army builders, but they have already sent me a bunch, its weird they didnt all come together, but I know I will get them. So never fear guys and girls, Kebco will always bring the goods. and as some have mentioned, if you find the figures in the store get em. you can always bring them back. But I think Kebco can get behind because they have so many orders to fill. But I have never had them not ship. Whats some of the newest stuff you guys have got from em? I have a army builder case with blue clones and jedi, 2 throne room deul vaders, 2 throne room deul lukes, and snowtrooper

Rogue II
08-26-2003, 01:41 PM
This was in the latest KEBco Toys Newsletter:

There has not been much news to report lately. As most of you know the remainder of certain waves have been delayed until September at the earliest. These include the 84861-A008 and the 84851-A00B basic waves along with the first wave of Cinema Scenes.

About 50% of our customers have received their Pre-Orders from the 84861-A008 and 84851-A00B waves. There are still many customers waiting on certain figures which include : Lama Su, Barriss Offee, Yoda and Chian, Ashla and Jempa, Padme Wedding Dress, Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, Darth Maul Classic, Princess Leia Classic, Han Solo Classic, Han Solo Hoth, Chewbacca Mynock, Jango Fett Classic, C3PO Classic, Luke Throne Room, Vader Throne Room, Snowtrooper and the first wave of Cinema Scenes. All of these figures are due in multiple waves scheduled for release in late August, September and October. KEBco Toys has more than enough of these figures on order and will be able to fill all current Pre-Orders as soon as shipments arrive.

If any customers have questions or concerns about their Pre-Orders please feel free to email or call us anytime. Hasbro is working very hard to meet demand and shipments will hopefully be back to normal very soon.

If I don't get my order by late September, I am going to cancel it because I am moving in October.

manji
08-26-2003, 08:20 PM
This was in the latest KEBco Toys Newsletter:

If I don't get my order by late September, I am going to cancel it because I am moving in October.

Good luck cancelling your order! My figures have been on order since MARCH! I did receive 1/2 the order, but the others I was still waiting on. I was fortunate enough to find the ones I was waiting on Kebco to send me, so I emailed them to ask if they could remove those figures from my preorder and credit my account for the deposit. That was about a month ago, and I've emailed them twice since, yet I've received no response. I have always had good luck with customer service in the past, and everyone's been very polite and professional - but this latest situation I'm going through with them is very frustrating!

keithfite
08-26-2003, 08:51 PM
you need to call them manji. there phone number is on there site. You can directly talk to them and take care of it that way. I have always had good luck e-mailing them, but for some reason now a days they dont respond in time. So I call them. and it is great. They are friendly and take care of it immediatly.

Val Da Car
09-01-2003, 09:24 AM
I have spoken to both Scott and Ken and they are always appreciative of any comments on orders placed with them.

They are always courteous and hard working... It just sucks that Hasblo shorts them on orders (especially since they have to pay upon delivery with a Cashier's check aka hard cash) but I digress.

I have ordered several different items (TF, SW, LotR) and they are always able to keep up with my orders....I am thinking about ordering a case of SA Troopers but I may have my army built up enough (on the Tycho scale)

JEDIpartner
09-01-2003, 11:39 AM
I received my Clone Wars packs from them on Thursday the 28th. They had been listed as "pending" since the end oc July. I knew it was only a matter of time before I saw them.

As for the figures being on order for eons before you get them... they add the figures once Hasblah has confirmed that these figures will be added to upcoming waves- NOT when they have released them. It can be months before confirmation of release to actual release of product, so just cool yer jets, daddy-o. I used to work in music retail and we could know the release date of an album months before its release. This is just so the retailers know to put the item on order for the shelves.

stevenmh
09-04-2003, 08:16 PM
I've been a member of the SW one-of-everything club and the TF one-of-every-figure club for over a year. I've never had any problems at all. Sometimes things get delayed, but they ALWAYS come eventually.

Things I like best about the clubs:

1) I can go for months at a time without entering a Wal-Mart.

2) I no longer spend more on gas money looking for a figure than what the figure costs....and still end up without the figure.

3) I've never had a retail haul match the beauty of seeing the UPS man struggle with a 30-lb box of action figures.

Val Da Car
09-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Kebco got some of their Cinema Scenes in and I got my case I ordered...well worth the prepayment and time saved...Kebco is King, Baby!!!

Thunderstorm1
09-04-2003, 09:35 PM
I received my saga Scenes from them today, but they were Crushed!!

this is the first time that I have ever had anything damaged from Kebco in two years.

Anyone know what their policy is on receiving damaged items?

Any help is appreciated.

T

keithfite
09-04-2003, 10:01 PM
I love KEBco. I havent got anything for awhile but a ton should be coming. I am one of every figure member for the single figures and cinema scenes. I feel bad when I hear people find stuff in stores and I havent got my kebco order yet . I think I shouldnt be in a club, I could find it in stores. But you and I know thats wishful thinking. I never find em in stores. With a little patience all these figures are brouht to my door. anyone wondering if the one of every figure club is worth it. It is.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-04-2003, 11:36 PM
T- i feel your pain, i got my army builders last thur and they were smashed to hell. I've called them, but haven't heard anything back yet. I plan to call mid-day tomorrow. I don't want another set of each, just some sort of partial refund for each set.

More than likely, they could prolly exchange the item, but i think they have to go through some UPS crap, so hold on to the damaged box it came in (i'm assuming it was damaged?). Call them and they'll help you out. :D

Val Da Car
09-05-2003, 12:14 AM
for both of you guys with crushed items.....a couple of questions...is only the packaging crushed or are the figures smashed also...

is the box complete/entact...sounds dumb but Kebco "built" a box to ship my figures to me and this could be a insurance issue with UPS.

Otherwise I may be interested in buying the figures for the other collectors (openers) in my area from you IF you want to part with them.

keithfite
09-05-2003, 12:40 AM
I cant believe they would send you crushed stuff. I have never had a problem with Kebco, but if they sent me crushed figures, and I was a collector who kept them in the box, Id be ******.
I open one of every figure made, and keep certain ones in the package. I would hate to get one crushed. You should deffinately call them. I always get a hold of them pretty easy. They should atleast give you some store credit, or a partial refund. Unless like a lot of things, hasbro is just shipping them to kebco already destroyed. Its hard to get a good undamaged case these days
T. you should deffinately have words. Get something out of it. If you wanted broken stuff you could break it your own damn self when it gets to your house man. But until its in your home. it should be GLORIOUS. and if they cant send you quality figures, or make up for them when they are destroyed, thats not cool.I have shipments coming with scenes, builders, and basic figures. I open stuff, but I would still be mad if they were damaged. I am paying for shipping and HANDLING. Not shipping and HAMMERING. I hope you can work something out with them. They are good people. They should make it right. but like Val Da Car said. you can sell them to openers. If you cant get rid of em tell me what you got. I might get them or know someone who opens that would take em. Best of luck to all getting damaged goods. I hope somehow its justified

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Well, i guess calling them isn't a good idea, cause i called twice in two weeks and heard nothing. I e-mailed them and got a reply within like 12 hours. No worries though.

anyway, talked to Ken and getting a partial refund on my figures, which i need, cause they added lots of goodies to my account. I love the "One of every figure" club! Thank God i got a job @OU here, or else i'd be broke when all these figures finally come in and are shipped! :D
Thanks, KEBco!