PDA

View Full Version : Um, just what "Era" or "Series" do we classify the Fett in?

JangoFart
07-07-2003, 03:26 PM
Hey, all.

I have quite the cool list (IMO) which I maintain for all my figures. I have a list in Excel, as well as that new software (Collection Explorer) that I told y'all about not too long ago.

I'm kinda puzzled about what "Era" or "Series" of cards in which we should include not only the new Fett, but the Toy Fair Vader, TRU R2 and the coming TRU Clone Trooper.

Is it "Saga"? Sure don't look like it :) Do these limited figures qualify for their own named card line?

Thoughts on this?

Thanks!

J

Kidhuman
07-07-2003, 05:06 PM
Well I would list them under silver figures. They don't have the same card backs as all the others. But, that is just my opinion.

plasticfetish
07-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Perhaps a "special", "exclusives" or "convention" subsection.

Or even a section called "figures that Plasticfetish doesn't have and will probably never be able to afford." ;)

JangoFart
07-07-2003, 06:12 PM
Perhaps a "special", "exclusives" or "convention" subsection.

Or even a section called "figures that Plasticfetish doesn't have and will probably never be able to afford." ;)
LOL - I like that last suggestion, PF :)

Well, I'm not sure that "exclusives" or the others would fit because figures like Theater Luke would fit that description, but clearly come on a POTF2 card.

Heck, I'm thinking about something like "12-back Retro" or something along those lines which acknowledge the source of the card style. (I'll admit that "12-back Retro" kinda sucks, but my creative juices are apparently dry - hence, me asking all of you)

Keep the suggestions coming and we're bound to find one we like!

J

JEDIpartner
07-07-2003, 07:06 PM
Funny that I was just coming back to post those options... :D

Turbowars
07-07-2003, 08:30 PM
How about, pain in the rear to get figures or Retro Promotional and convention exclusive Sliver figures.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-07-2003, 08:52 PM
How about, pain in the rear to get figures or Retro Promotional and convention exclusive Sliver figures.

I second that. :rolleyes:

Turbowars
07-07-2003, 08:55 PM
Don't you roll your eyes at me. :crazed:

Sith Lord 0498
07-07-2003, 08:57 PM
I have mine categorized as "Special Edition". This includes my Toy Fair Vader, Silver R2, and the 3PO/R2 Holiday Edition.