PDA

View Full Version : Hoth Ion Cannon set

Kidhuman
07-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Hey guys. I was looking through my vintage stuff and found about 5 figures from the Ion Cannon set. I do not have the cannon anymore. I was wondering if any of you need them or want them for your collecting purposes or a diorama. PM if you want them. Maybe we can work out a trade. Thanks

SWAFMAN
07-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey guys. I was looking through my vintage stuff and found about 5 figures from the Ion Cannon set. I do not have the cannon anymore. I was wondering if any of you need them or want them for your collecting purposes or a diorama. PM if you want them. Maybe we can work out a trade. Thanks

do you mean the (~12" x 10" clamshell/suitcase-shaped) hoth playset that came with a battle-damaged snowspeeder?

If so, I have an incomplete one that I could use the figures for.

- swafman

jeddah
07-09-2003, 06:36 AM
do you mean the (~12" x 10" clamshell/suitcase-shaped) hoth playset that came with a battle-damaged snowspeeder?

If so, I have an incomplete one that I could use the figures for.

- swafman

Hi Swaffy, what else do you need from that playset (other than the BD Snowspeeder :D )?

jeddah
p.s sorry I have not replied to your email yet - have had a guest for a week, plus busy rehearsing for competition.

Kidhuman
07-09-2003, 01:25 PM
They are from the Hoth Ion Cannon set that came out years and years ago. There are eight figures. Han on Taun Taun, Leia, Luke, Four rebel soldiers, and a rebel commander. Attatched is the picture. LMK if interested.

sicqnus
07-09-2003, 03:40 PM
They are from the Kenner Micro Collection playset, maybe mail-away figures.

SWAFMAN
07-09-2003, 09:52 PM
Jeddah, good to see you posting! re: hoth playset... I have the BD sspeedr and the "suitcase" of the playset, but pretty much all of the figs and accessories are missing, as well as the stickers. I can't really complain, as it was a 'freebie' tossed-in by the seller with the BD sspeedr off an e-bay auction. But it would be nice to see it / play with it in a more complete form.

Kidhuman, thanks for posting the pic. as already made obvious, that wasn't what I was thinking of. Cool figs, though!

Kidhuman
07-10-2003, 10:56 PM
No problem. Just trying to help out some collectors if they needed them.