PDA

View Full Version : MOTU Snake men!

Bosskman
07-09-2003, 05:31 PM
I just saw picture of King Hiss, Rattlor and Kobra Kahn. They're AWESOME. All the features of the vintage ones. There was also a picture of a new Skeletor with HUGE snake arms. I'm not so fired up over him but I'll probably get him for my Skelly shelf. Oh yeah, the pics were in toyfare.

JediTricks
07-09-2003, 09:29 PM
You can see 'em at figures.com too: http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=80&show_article=124

evenflow
07-10-2003, 03:36 PM
I really like Kobra Khan, but was dissapointed with Rattlor. He looked so awesome in the cartoon, but something is wrong with it.

Jayspawn
07-10-2003, 05:20 PM
They all look cool except for that Snake Armor Skeletor, what a waste of a figure.

evenflow
07-10-2003, 05:33 PM
I just really dislike the blue highlights on Rattlor.

RooJay
07-10-2003, 11:07 PM
Ya know, much as I love the new He-Man line I have to say that, like the vintage Snake Men, I am just not that impressed. I never cared much for the design of the originals, and even with the updating done to the new ones I still can't say that I like them very much at all. Not bad figures, mind you; just not my thing. Of the lot, I could easily see myself passing on all but King Hiss whose design I think is pretty decent, but who's still a bit of a disappointment to me in that he seems to be lacking decent articulation in his human form. At least he'll look reasonably cool to me sitting on my shelf...
I absolutely love the Snake Armor He-Man though! I can't wait 'til he's released.

Just my two cents.

jad
07-11-2003, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=RooJay]
I absolutely love the Snake Armor He-Man though! I can't wait 'til he's released.QUOTE]

I totally agree with you RooJay, I think the Snake Armor He-man looks even cooler than the plain He-man :) I'm gonna pick him up for sure.