PDA

View Full Version : I thought all the new Blue-Gold carded figures were to be in Collection 2?

JangoFart
07-09-2003, 09:15 PM
I had read (somewhere) that all the new SW figures on the Blue-Gold cards were to be in Collection 2 and all of the Clone Wars figures were to be in Collection 1.

I have almost all of the new Blue-Gold carded figures and all have been Collection 2, until today. I got the new C-3PO and it is in Collection 1. It's the only one I have of the new Blue-Gold carded figs which is in Collection 1.

Anyone else hear this now-wrong info about the Collections? Is there, perhaps, a mistake on the 3PO's?

Thanks!
J

plo koon 200
07-09-2003, 09:18 PM
No mistake. You misread or did not read in-depth enough. The entire Throne Room Duel is on the Saga-Gold cards. They are to be the last C1 figures to be released.

JangoFart
07-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Ahh...

Thanks, Plo.

J

Hellboy
07-09-2003, 10:52 PM
I remember hearing something similar to that Jangofart. The case you're refering to has mostly old figures like:
-Jango Fett: Kamino Escape
-Han Solo: Hoth Rescue
-Chewbacca: Mynock Hunt
-Boba Fett: Pit of Carkoon
-R2-D2: Droid Factory Flight

The new figures in this Colletion 1 case with gold cards are:
-Luke Skywalker: Throne Room Duel
-Darth Vader: Throne Room Duel
-Snowtrooper: The Battle Of Hoth
-C-3PO: Tatooine Ambush

This should be the only Collection 1 case we see containing the new gold cards. If you notice in the future waves we see the Luke, Vader, Han, Leia, and Maul repacks all in coll. 2 assortments and up until now core characters have always been part of Collection 1. So the whole Saga=Coll 2 and Clone Wars=Coll.1 could still happen. :)