PDA

View Full Version : Hyperspace: Nick Gillard Chat Tonight!

Pendo
07-10-2003, 11:03 AM
http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/news20030709.html

Nick "Kick @$$" Gillard will be online tonight, (Thursday, July 10 at 5:00 p.m. U.S. Pacific time, 8:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern time. Friday, July 11 at 10:00 a.m. Sydney time).

I'll be there, at 2am in the morning :mad:, trying to get some info about the Episode III fights :).

PENDO!

jad
07-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Yes Pendo, I saw that and I am quite excited about what kind of questions are hopefully gonna be answered. I assume many people will pry for info about the legendary fight between anakin and obiwan that they've been working on.

So far I've been super happy with the results of the chats, they have been a very awsome addition to the hyperspace subscription, and I already feel that the price as easily been worth it. Now if people would stop asking some of the stupid silly questions and actually ask some questions for some clues for episode III.

JEDIpartner
07-10-2003, 03:00 PM
I've noticed that too... there have got to be ways to get them to talk!!!

jad
07-10-2003, 03:24 PM
I was almost thinking about setting up a thread so we could brainstorm some great questions to ask people at the chats. If anyone else thinks thats a good idea we could open one up and get to it :)

Pendo
07-10-2003, 07:11 PM
Well bugger me sideways! I never realised this chat was an hour earlier than all the others... almost missed it... :rolleyes:.

Well Nick hasn't started answering the questions yet, but Rob Coleman has popped his head in to ask a question :).

PENDO!

DarthChuckMc
07-10-2003, 08:28 PM
Quick rundown...

Nick will have a cameo, George wrote him in.

The longest saber battle ever betwwen Obi and Ani.

MANY saber battles.

Mace will go out like a viking in a "blaze of glory".

Female Jedi fighting again.

Ani will show off MANY fighting styles.

Sam starts training tomorrow.

That's all I remember that was of the utmost importance.

Pendo
07-11-2003, 03:08 AM
You forgot the most important answer! Mace DOES have "BMF" engraved on his lightsaber...well a little worse than that...:rolleyes:.

Also he told us that there will be lots of limbs lost in the movie :).

PENDO!

JEDIpartner
07-11-2003, 12:18 PM
More limb loss...? That's a surprise! :rolleyes: :D

The Overlord Returns
07-15-2003, 12:10 PM
I wonder if anakin loses his.....well...you know......;)