PDA

View Full Version : The Jedi Council

Pendo
07-11-2003, 04:20 AM
Some info on the Jedi Council from the Set Diaries. The council no longer has it's polished look, there are scruff marks along the seams, and the chairs have slight abrasions.

The call sheet says that Anakin enters the Jedi Council but it's also told to us that Obi-Wan is required for the scene? Does he enter with Anakin, is he already there, or is he on the council???

Other returning characters in the scene is Mac Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Stass Allie, Saesee Tiin, and either Agen Kolar or Eeth Koth (he was named Agen Kolar on the call sheet, but they're still unsure if it meant Eeth). Yoda will be there in his CGI "glory" :dead:.

Ki-Adi and and Plo are actually not present in the movie, they're off on a mission somewhere, and the are represented in the council via hologram, which sounds pretty cool :).

There will be some changes to the council, and Rob Coleman is trying to get Trebor's son on the council.

PENDO!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Cool! However, why would it be scruffy? I think it would be awesome to see Obi-Wan on the Jedi Council, as well as Jedi in holograph form and Coleman's son. :D
I wonder, will it still have twelve members? That would be logical, but since so many Jedi died in the Clone Wars . . .

Darth Shifty
07-11-2003, 11:52 AM
Do you think Obi-Wan could have a seat on the council for Episode III? If he became a general for his accomplishments in the Clone Wars, it stands to reason that he could be awarded a council seat, too.

ColemanTrebor914
07-11-2003, 12:17 PM
Are you serious about the Coleman's son thingy?! I'm like Coleman's biggest fan and that would just make the entire movie for me! :) :)

[DSS]Pedr0
07-11-2003, 12:52 PM
RoB CoLEMAN I THINK WAS PLAYING ARoUND WHEN HE SAID THAT "THE SON OF CoLEMAN" SHOULD GET A SEAT ON THE CoUNCIL

ColemanTrebor914
07-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Pedr0']RoB CoLEMAN I THINK WAS PLAYING ARoUND WHEN HE SAID THAT "THE SON OF CoLEMAN" SHOULD GET A SEAT ON THE CoUNCIL

I figured that, but who knows? Lucas may insert another Vurk as a CG Jedi Council member... :)

Battle Droid
07-11-2003, 08:14 PM
Rob Coleman also said that Coleman Trebor didn't die in Ep2, that he was just seriously injured.

ColemanTrebor914
07-11-2003, 11:50 PM
Rob Coleman also said that Coleman Trebor didn't die in Ep2, that he was just seriously injured.

That was my philosophy ever since I saw him fall on 5/16/02 :)

Pendo
07-12-2003, 06:19 AM
I think that was wishful thinking from Rob...

His exact quote was:

I maintain that Coleman Trebor was NOT killed in the fight on Geonosis. Only seriously wounded.

This gives me the impression that Coleman Trebor IS dead, but Rob keeps suggesting he's alive trying to get a hint to George :).

PENDO!

InsaneJediGirl
07-12-2003, 11:19 PM
The Jedi Council room scruffy looking?Hmm..Perhaps something happened in there or the Jedi Temple is loosing so much public funding they cant afford to buy Mr.Clean anymore :D

TheDarthVader
07-13-2003, 01:48 PM
Interesting thought about Kenobi being on the council. I had the same thought a long time ago. I am not going to look for the thread right now. But it is possibility because: Kenobi defeats Maul=jedi knight
Kenobi faces Dooku= jedi council seat ??? AND the fact that he does become a general...hmmm...sounds like Kenobi is getting his well-deserved respect. Give him a seat on the council !!!!!!

Jek Porky 2002
07-13-2003, 06:04 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about Obi-Wan having a seat on the council so I'll keep out of this one.

However, I really hope that Agen Kolar and Staass Allie are not on the council, they should replace Eeth and Adi with totally new charactors, because it will be so obvious that Agen and Staass where suposed to be Eeth and Adi in Attack Of The Clones.

Anyone understand that, cause I bareley did!