PDA

View Full Version : Found new error/variation in latest wave

Azrakel
07-15-2003, 04:13 AM
Last Friday at the Logan Walmart I picked up Coleman Trebor, A. Secura, B. Offee, and several others in the new wave that has finally hit UT. I left the pos new luke on the shelf. The cool thing was that I bought two snowtroopers and didn't notice it til I got home. One of my snowtroopers was packaged on the wrong card back. It has been packaged on the repackaged Jango Fett card. I listed it on ebay for sale under error snowtrooper. Just thought anyone might be interested in keeping an eye out for anymore Hasbro mistakes.

sith_killer_99
07-15-2003, 05:31 AM
Interesting! The card fornt says "The Empire Strikes Back" yet the back of the card says "Attack of the Clones" and has Jango on it. Usually the whole cardback is wrong. Oh wait, those scans say sirstevesguide.com on them. lol

I'd pay $4.77 for it.

Azrakel
07-15-2003, 04:42 PM
Interesting! The card fornt says "The Empire Strikes Back" yet the back of the card says "Attack of the Clones" and has Jango on it. Usually the whole cardback is wrong. Oh wait, those scans say sirstevesguide.com on them. lol

I'd pay $4.77 for it.

The front says AOTC just like in the picture. Hasbro has just placed the wrong figure on the wrong card. Unfortunately I don't have access to a digital camera to get a mirror shot, so I used the pics off Sirstevesguide.com to show what front and back look like.

sith_killer_99
07-16-2003, 09:36 AM
The front says AOTC just like in the picture.

Do you mean the picture in this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3138569183&category=2476

Because the front picture in this auction clearly says "The Empire Strikes Back". lol

BTW, did you ask Steve for permission to use the pics? Just wondering? lol ;)

jpak001
07-16-2003, 11:32 AM
Hey Azrakel,
You might want to specify in your auction that the card front says "AOTC". Someone might think they're getting a Snowtrooper on a Jango ESB card (which doesn't exist), and get upset when they receive the AOTC card.

Just a heads up! :)