PDA

View Full Version : Coleman Trebor Review!

mista_carrot
07-17-2003, 12:49 AM
Just picked this guy up today and he rocks! Sculpting is great as is the articulation. The only thing I don't like is a paint app on his headsculpt. They tried to add a highlight to his skin but instead it looks like sunblock. All in all, it's a great action figure with no crap action features, just good ole poseability and a great sculpt.
You can read the full review and see photos HERE (http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com/reviews/2003/colemantrebor/index.html) .

Hellboy
07-19-2003, 12:29 PM
Agreed mista carrot this is a great figure. I'd even go as far as saying he's probably the best in the Saga line thus far along with Ephant Mon. Easily the best sculpt of an Jedi. :)

DarthBrandon
07-21-2003, 08:41 PM
I have to agree there guys, I just got mine today. Coleman is one of the best so far in this line, I was impressed with everything about this figure, it rocks. So far Ephant, Coleman, New Han Hoth, and the Snowtrooper (awesome accessory) have impressed me the most out of this line. Although the rest (minus the action feature ones) are good as well, these are the ones that stand out the most IMO. Some figures I won't be buying is the repacks and the new Luke and Vader from ROTJ, my friend bought those and he and I both agree they are major blunders by Hasbro IOO.

P.S. I know Han Hoth and the Snowtrooper have action features, but these are exceptions as they do not ruin the figure IMO. :D

Dark Marble
07-23-2003, 02:52 PM
I was able to snag this figure a couple of weeks ago, and I am impressed. It is just an all around nice little figure!! I would have liked it more if he could hold the saber with both hands, and I wish the saber itself was a bit more sturdy, but these are minor gripes about an A+ fig.

Old Fossil
07-28-2003, 12:30 PM
I took the cloak from Pilot Obi-Wan and put it on Coleman. It looks fantastic -- I had to snip a little along one arm to allow the cloak to fit on Coleman, but it is not noticeable.

Agreed on all points -- this is a very nice figure.