PDA

View Full Version : 24 "twenty-four"

derek
11-21-2001, 11:48 PM
if you have not seen the new show, "24" on fox on tuesdays, you're missing the best show of the new TV season. possibly one of the best written shows ever. check it out on tuesdays, with replays on friday.

o.k. keefer, give me my money. what? i'm still logged on.....:)

GNT
11-22-2001, 01:50 AM
Whats it about?

Obi-Don
11-22-2001, 07:43 AM
No I haven't seen it yet but plan to.I like Keefer S. and like the idea that he is doing a tv show.

SWAFMAN
11-22-2001, 12:29 PM
The entire season(?) consists of one 24 hour day in the life of the characters cut into 24 real-time one-hour episodes. Storyline so far is Sutherland is a spy-type leading a small group of quasi technospooks in L.A. There's a black politician (senator?) heir-apparent to the presidency during the election year with an assassination plot working against him. Sutherland & team are tasked to uncover the mole in their organization and prevent the assassination that is being facilitated by said mole. Looks like the bad guys have planned to kidnap Sutherland's daughter & maybe wife as leverage against his stopping them - but that part is still developing.

derek
11-22-2001, 12:50 PM
the "3rd" hour of the show was on tuesday, and will be replayed on friday. the whole show has been like one big cliff hanger, leaving me wondering what will happen next. it's really quick moving with nothing boring. the fox cable station "FX" is also replaying episodes of "24", if the network fox channel isn't available in your area.

hey GNT, do you guys get "american" TV over there in australia?, or do yall have your own version of shows like seinfeld and the simpsons? and if so, in the simpsons episode where they visited australia, did the australian simpsons go to america? and have you ever played "knifey, spooney":) and which way do yall's toilites flush?:)

GNT
11-23-2001, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by derek
hey GNT, do you guys get "american" TV over there in australia?, or do yall have your own version of shows like seinfeld and the simpsons? and if so, in the simpsons episode where they visited australia, did the australian simpsons go to america? and have you ever played "knifey, spooney":) and which way do yall's toilites flush?:)

Thanks SWAFMAN :), most of the shows here are from the US,Simpsons,Survivor,re-runs of Seinfeld etc etc....

There is no Australian version of the simpsons :( Its not like they could do better than the Yellow simpson family :)

Toilets flush the opposite way to yours(Mine flushes so fast you cant even tell)

:)

JediTricks
11-24-2001, 05:14 AM
For me, the original timeslot isn't for me, but I had been watching faithfully at Friday at 9 after Dark Angel when there's nothing else on. (However, it's been preempted tonight, but it'll rerun on Sat at 9pm instead) I think this is VERY smart of Fox to go with 2 solid airings of this show a week because there are chances to grab 2 different audiences. I know I'd never have watched if they ONLY had the Tuesday timeslot, but since I tape Dark Angel anyway, I'm into it.

I can't imagine how hours like 5 to 7am are going to be interesting though. ;)