PDA

View Full Version : TX-130 Fighter Tank?

Battle Droid
07-19-2003, 11:04 AM
I wonder if we'll see the TX-130 Fighter Tank released in the Clone Wars line? (Maybe they'll show up in the Cartoon.)

BRH0224
07-20-2003, 04:48 AM
I'd like to see one. I mean, it's canon since it made it into the game and it did quite well for itself.

The only problem I see is that Hasbro said there would be 5 vehicles for the Clone Wars line and my count is:
1. New Teal Starfighter
2. Anakin's Starfighter
3. AAT
4. Geonosian Fighter
5. Command Gunship

I'm sure the Fan Club or TRU could do it, maybe pack it with one of the red-striped ARC Troopers as the driver.

jedi master sal
07-21-2003, 11:58 AM
I'd like to see one. I mean, it's canon since it made it into the game and it did quite well for itself.

The only problem I see is that Hasbro said there would be 5 vehicles for the Clone Wars line and my count is:
1. New Teal Starfighter
2. Anakin's Starfighter
3. AAT
4. Geonosian Fighter
5. Command Gunship

I'm sure the Fan Club or TRU could do it, maybe pack it with one of the red-striped ARC Troopers as the driver.

You we're right about them except that you forgot the Hailfire droid. So that really makes 6!

1. New Teal Starfighter
2. Anakin's Starfighter
3. AAT
4. Geonosian Fighter
5. Command Gunship

6. Hailfire Droid

Wow, I'd love to see that Tank. The poster is VERY cool and it looks (well, I can't put the explicative here so, I'll say-the opposite of goodand add on the harsher word for Butt) does that cover my a.. opps almost said it. Anyway, that would be a great vehicle. so that would make 7. Now can you imagine if they made the AT-TE as well. (Not until 2005 or later as is rumored.)

RooJay
07-24-2003, 11:06 PM

How does making it into a game make it canon?

BRH0224
07-25-2003, 12:36 AM
A) Clone Wars is part of the official Clone War timeline
B) Everything Star Wars passes George's desk for approval. He says it's ok, it's canon since this is his baby.

RooJay
07-25-2003, 01:03 AM
There are a LOT of people on here that'd take issue with that (not that I'm one of them mind you - I wish all of it would be considered official!). The comics, the EU toys and even things like the Ewok movies and the Holiday Special pass or have passed through Uncle George's desk - most around here will swear up and down that none of it is canon unless it appears on film.

Emperor Howdy
07-29-2003, 09:50 PM
most around here will swear up and down that none of it is canon unless it appears on film.

Here-Here, my good man! :D