PDA

View Full Version : Final Duel Luke looks like crap in person... (In package review I guess)

DravenUnleashed
07-21-2003, 12:40 AM
I amazingly found myself in KMart on Saturday and saw Luke there and boy is he just crap... Firstly you notice the big hinged elbow for his left arm (warped of course making his arm bend oddly in the wrong direction) then youll notice his tiny hands and huge chest... I dont know whats worse, the irregular pose hes in with his hunchback, awkward legs, and bent hands or the fact that Hasbro didnt do anything but use the same headsculpt from the First PotF Luke from back in 96....

Jargo
07-21-2003, 08:31 AM
???? Looked to me like they sculpted a mini me hulk but colored it in Luke colors.

Dr Zoltar
07-21-2003, 09:48 AM
You found a new fig at K-Mart!?!? Wow! I thought K-Mart gave up the whole new figs thing with their bankruptcy. I haven't seen a new fig with them since 2002.

Kidhuman
07-21-2003, 09:52 AM
Actually K-mart cam eout of Chapter 11. I need to hit K-Mart then if they are getting new figures in. Thanks for the review

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-21-2003, 11:25 AM
I amazingly found myself in KMart on Saturday and saw Luke there and boy is he just crap... Firstly you notice the big hinged elbow for his left arm (warped of course making his arm bend oddly in the wrong direction) then youll notice his tiny hands and huge chest... I dont know whats worse, the irregular pose hes in with his hunchback, awkward legs, and bent hands or the fact that Hasbro didnt do anything but use the same headsculpt from the First PotF Luke from back in 96....
What? The head is clearly different, I don't remember any of the previous Lukes looing like this . . .