PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Knight Army

badtaste
07-23-2003, 05:41 PM
Are the Jedi's from the 'Jedi Knight Army 3 pack' in the movie or not? I'm only collecting figures that apears in the movies.I can't spot them so I'm very doubtfull if I should buy them or not. :confused:

BoShek
07-27-2003, 03:31 PM
The MAY be in the background of Ep II. I doubt it though, especially the humanoid.

bobafrett
07-27-2003, 07:58 PM
I haven't found the Jedi three pack yet. There are so many Jedi running around that it is hard to tell if they are in the movie or not.

Val Da Car
07-28-2003, 10:53 AM
I happened to be at Target when they opened up the case with the Jedi 3 pack & the Blue Clones.....

They look nice...I will be looking at Ep 2 closer but these guys could have been in the Geonosian scene up high so there would be no way to verify that they were in the battle or not.....

Oh Well they are nice for army building......

that and the $1.99 KB toys Red Clone trooper blowout!!!

40 clones will be MINE......

now I will need more battle droids....

JEDIpartner
07-28-2003, 11:06 AM
The MAY be in the background of Ep II. I doubt it though, especially the humanoid.

That one is rumoured to be Lumas Etima. There was a picture of him in the daily calendar that I have.

Jargo
07-28-2003, 02:29 PM
I thought hese were just purely EU and generic Jedi. I like the Rodian and human but the Twi'Lek is all out of proportion like he's a bad custom job. Change the head for some other alien and it might look right but that blue twi'Lek head is way too big. But for me because of the price point it's a case of buy two figures, get one free so the two I want I pay for and the third i don't want is free custom fodder.
I sincerely hope hasbro continues releasing figures like this. Army builders that is. I want stormtroopers done like the clonetroopers and Death star troopers and so on. Just a really good idea well executed with these sets IMHO. gold star to hasbro. :)

JEDIpartner
07-29-2003, 02:58 PM
I thought these were just purely EU and generic Jedi.
Believe me, Lumas Etima was about as generic looking as they get! ;)

Jargo
07-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Believe me, Lumas Etima was about as generic looking as they get! ;)That name makes him sound like a social disease. Is there any chance you could scan the pic at all Jp? Or is the same as the pic on the packaging?