PDA

View Full Version : Unique CD's in your collection

Exhaust Port
07-25-2003, 10:26 AM
Years ago I spent some time collecting a few unique CD's that I came a cross in my purchases. Here are the one's I can think of.

Body Count: Includes Cop Killer which was pulled off later releases

Green Jello: Had a brief hit with 3 Little Pigs in 1991 but then had to change their names so later releases they were called Green Jelly

White Zombie/Let Them Die Slowly: WZ's first album release. Not as good as their later stuff.

Metallica/Kill'em All (first edition): includes Am I Evil? and Blitzkrieg. Due to legal reasons they had to yank the cover songs so most releases are missing them.

What do you have? :confused:

Kidhuman
07-25-2003, 03:40 PM
I have a Floyd BBC live show.

Pearl Jam doing a show of all covers, another one aucoustic

A Live CD that has Live doing acoustic and a live show.

They are bootlegs but are considered rare. I have a few more but cant remember them without going to look

Mandalorian Candidat
07-25-2003, 04:46 PM
I don't have anything particularly weird but I have the soundtracks for Twin Peaks and the TP movie along with the Julee Cruise CD (she sings most of the female vocal songs for David Lynch movies). I guess I had a Twin Peaks jones back in the early 90s for awhile.

Dr Zoltar
07-25-2003, 05:54 PM
I too have the original Green Jello before they were forced to change their name. My roommate at the time purchased the whole video tape with all their videos.

I also have 2 CD's by Darkest of the Hillside Thickets. I highly recommend their soundtrack to Spaceship Zero.

And a duel CD with the only 2 albums recorded by a group called HP Lovecraft.

El Chuxter
07-25-2003, 05:56 PM
Not counting bootlegs (of which I don't have many) and those dealios with free DVDs or bonus tracks for the first pressing or so, there's a few pretty unique CDs in my collection:

Right now, I can think off the top of my head of the European tour editions with bonus discs of Def Leppard's Slang (with several great live acoustic tracks), Hole's Celebrity Skin (bought entirely for a cover of "Paradise City," which may be the worst cover ever), KISS's Psycho Circus (with a great live disc including a 10-minute version of "Into the Void"), and Sheryl Crow's Tuesday Night Music Club (with a cool little concert from England).

EricRG
07-25-2003, 08:50 PM
Unique means singular. The only ones of those I have are mix CDs I've made myself. :)

Exhaust Port
07-25-2003, 10:51 PM
I too have the original Green Jello before they were forced to change their name. My roommate at the time purchased the whole video tape with all their videos.

Boy I remember seeing that video in the store too. I couldn't believe that they had enough material to fill a tape or even justify one. I remember people buying it because it included the video for "3 Little Pigs" which was a funny claymation telling their version of the story.

You're right EricRG, I guess rare then would be a better word. ;)

jjreason
07-26-2003, 12:01 AM
I have Prince's "the Black Album" on disc, it was pulled and scrapped at the last minute. "Lovesexy" came out instead (1989? 1990?) and was a much better, more musical album. The Black Album does get it's freak on, however.......

Jedi Tech
07-26-2003, 12:59 AM
Only two come to mind and one was already mentioned, the infamous Body Count: (Cop Killer) and The Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet with the T-shirt instead of the road skid marks. I like the T-shirt cover alot more.

Exhaust Port
07-26-2003, 01:55 AM
I didn't know about the t-shirt version until their VH-1 special. I must say I like it A LOT BETTER. :)

JediTricks
07-26-2003, 05:36 AM
MC, I also have the Twin Peaks soundtrack! :D Not "Fire Walk With Me" though, just the show.

Besides that, in my rare list (not counting local stuff or personal compilations) I have the soundtrack to Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke (their finest movie), The Best of The Bonzo Dog Band, the official Disneyland album, Anthrax's "Attack of the Killer B's" (not terribly rare, but fun), Spike Jones' "Dinner Music", soundtracks to Encino Man, Tomorrow Never Dies, the Simpsons, South Park:BLU, Batman (the '89 Prince filmcan disk), Batman (the TV show), the Adventures of Ford Fairlane, the European CD Single of Garbage's title track to "The World is not Enough", and 2 Madonna CD singles - "Vogue" (it was a gift, but I kept it so I'm half to blame ;)) and the mini-CD "Like A Prayer".

The rest of my library is fairly routine Rock, Metal, a little rap, Cheech & Chong albums, SW, and etc.. I have a few interesting, rare tapes, but the only one I think worth mentioning is Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back" maxi-single which is actually a little stretched from all the play it got. :D

mabudonicus
07-26-2003, 08:59 AM
I had a signed copy of "snakebite love" by MOTORHEAD, but it kinda got "lost":)

I do have signed by DIO a vinyl copy of "rainbow" by ritchie blackmoor's rainbow, also a signed Anvil Album (forget which)... when lips signed it, I asked him to draw a comedy moustache on his picture... he seemed put-off for a sec, but he did it:)
But someone else may have the same thing, so I guess "uncommon" would be better than "unique";)

bobafrett
07-26-2003, 01:03 PM
I don't know if Amorica by the Black Crowes counts as being unusual, but its got some hairs sticking out over the top of a Stars and stripes bikini bottom, and for years I had only seen the versin with just the Stars and Stripes triangle shape with a black background.

I also have a Def Leppard CD in a round black tin, and I haven't seen it anywhere since. I also have the Imperial March on a Vader helmet shape CD. Because of it's unusual shape, I can only play it on certain CD players, which means it can't be played in my car.

I also enjoy my Ozzy CD with the metal cover which looks like Ozzy is inside a speaker.

aharry
07-26-2003, 08:10 PM
Ditto on Black Album, Body Count, Twin Peaks, Green Jello.

I actually burned some rare vinyl pieces onto CDs by connecting my record player to my computer. One would be by a band called Negativland, it was a 45 rpm single with their spoof version of U2's "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For". It was released in the early 90s but was quickly yanked from store shelves when U2 sued the band for using the song without permission. The other that comes to mind right away is a 12 inch single from somebody who resampled Evil Dead 2 soundbytes over a funky drum beat and called it "Dead By Dawn - the Remix". Oh yeah, I also had an 11 minute version of the song "Eighties" by Killing Joke which was a rare find in it's day, that is burned as well.

Non-Burned, bought CDS that I have that I feel are hard to come by:
Timothy Leary - Live and Let Live, Leary talking over a jam session led by Steven Stills and Jimi Hendrix
Renegade Soundwave - Soundclash
Tones On Tail - Night Music
Acid Horse
Cibo Motto - may not be rare but qualifies for having a unique sound
Dread Zeppelin - see above comment
EBN - did a remake of Queen's "We Will Rock You" by taking excepts of speeches done by George Bush Sr.
Mike Flowers Pops - CD single, does a lounge version of "Wonderwall" by Oasis that is just too goofy sounding to ignore.

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head. Probably more than enough as well. :)

scruffziller
07-27-2003, 08:25 AM
Every single New Kids On The Block album.

This is my entire PET SHOP BOYS collection.(some of the singles name's are abbreviated.

Please
Do I Have To? (single)
You Know Where You Went Wrong (single)
A New Life (single)
Disco
Discography
Videography
Liberation(CD 1) b/w Decadence (single)
Liberation(CD 2) b/w Decadence (single remix)
Pet Shop Boys Picture Interview Disc
Actually
Introspective
Behavior
Behaviour (Special Japanese Edition)(CD 1)
TMBTPIWYTL(This must be the place I've waited years to leave)(extended mix) b/w Miserablism b/w Bet She's Not Your Girlfriend(CD 2)
Very
Very Relentless(disk 1)(Very)
(disk 2)(Relentless)
Pet Shop Boys Maxi-CD set(disk1)
(disk 2)
(disk3)
(disk4)
Disco 2 (Limited Edition)(disc1)
(disc 2)
I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing (CD 1)b/w West End Girls(remix)
I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing(CD 2) (single remixes)
Yesterday When I Was Mad(single remixes)(CD1)b/w If Love Were All (single)
Yesterday When I Was Mad(single remixes)(CD2)b/w Some Speculation(single)
HIGHLIGHTS Pet Shop Boys on tour
Television
It Couldn't Happen Here
Pet Shop Boys Performance
VARIOUS
A Man Could Get Arrested(single)
Was That What It Was(single)
Don Juan(single)
I Get Excited(You Get Excited Too)(single)
One Of The Crowd (b/w) Your Funny Uncle(single)
Miserablism(single)
It Must Be Obvious(single)
Alternative(disc 1)
(disc 2)
Absolutely Dubulous(single)
Paninaro '95 (Disk 1)(single)
Paninaro '95 (Disk 2) b/w Boys and Girls(single)
Bilingual
Bilingual-Special Edition(CD 1)
Bilingual-Special Edition remixes(CD 2)
Before(single)(CD 1)b/w The Truck Driver And His Mate/Hit And Miss b/w Before(video)
Before (single remixes)(CD 2)
Before (single remixes)(CD 5)
Se a vida e (That's the way life is)(CD 1)b/w Betrayed/How I Learned To Hate Rock And Roll
Se a vida e (That's the way life is)(CD 2)
Se a vida e (That's the way life is)(CD 5 maxi single)b/w To Step Aside(remix)
Single-Bilingual(single remixes)(CD 1)b/w The Calm Before The Storm
Single-Bilingual(single remixes)(CD 2)b/w Confidential
A Red Letter Day(single promo)b/w The Boy Who Couldn't Keep His Clothes On
A Red Letter Day(single)(CD 1)b/w Delusions Of Grandeur
A Red Letter Day(single)(CD 2)(remixes)
How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously(single remix)
Somewhere(radio version)(CD 1)
Somewhere(orchestral version)(CD 2) b/w Disco Potential
DJ Culture(single) b/w Music For Boys
P95/SAVE/Single-Bilingual/GAWI/WIWI
About (Disk 1)
(Disk 2)
Talk
DISCOVERY-Live in Rio
It Doesn't Often Snow At Christmas(single)
I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore(single)(CD1) b/w Silver Age, Screaming
I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore(single)(CD 2)
ON THE RADIO
Nightlife Interview
Nightlife(special edition)
New York City Boy(CD 1)b/w The Ghost Of Myself
New York City Boy(CD 2)b/w Casting A Shadow
You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk b/w Lies/Sail Away(single)(CD 1)
YOTMYLMWYD(single remixes)(CD 2)
YOTMYLMWYD b/w Always On My Mind/Being Boring(LIVE)(CD 3)
Release(CD 1)
(CD 2)
I Get Along(CD 01) b/w Searching For The Face Of Jesus, Between Two Islands
I Get Along(CD 02)
I Get Along(CD 03)
London(disk 1) b/w Positive Role Model
London(disk 2)(single remixes)
Montage- The Nightlife Tour
Disco 3
Home And Dry(Disc 1)
Home And Dry(Disc 2)

Dr Zoltar
07-27-2003, 03:48 PM
Dang Scruff, I envy you. I'm a huge PSB fan, but some of their stuff you can only get as an import. And some of their "B Sides" are even better than the songs on their regular albums.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-27-2003, 10:28 PM
While I may not own any 'unique' CDs if you mean one-of-a-kind, but I do own a few odd CDs, namely two Enya CDs, In Memory Of Trees and her Greatest Hits CD Paint The Sky With Stars and a few Classical ones including two by Tchaikovsky featuring the 1812 Overture and the Nutcracker Suite as well as Billy Joel's attempt at Classical Fantasies & Delusions

jedicrippler
07-28-2003, 01:28 AM
Damn, that's a lot more people who have the Green Jello album than I'd have expected. I only have the cassette version, unfortunately.

I've also got:
3 different Metallica bootlegs
Neon Genesis Evangelion III soundtrack (used, for only $7!)
Aerosmith's Jaded LP single, special die-cut version (vinyl)
Cantina Band & Jedi Rocks CD singles
Aerosmith live album - Hard LP (vinyl)
The Ewok song on LP (vinyl)
Aerosmith - Eat the Rich, "cowhide" CD case
Aerosmith - Done With Mirrors, completely mirror image insert, both CD & cassette
And my pride & joy...
Aerosmith - Pump, leather slip case edition.

There are probably a few more that'd fit here, but those are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

scruffziller
07-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Dang Scruff, I envy you. I'm a huge PSB fan, but some of their stuff you can only get as an import. And some of their "B Sides" are even better than the songs on their regular albums.

Yep that is from 9 years of collecting. I had got into their music back when ACTUALLY came out. My step-cousin had introduced them to me. But I didn't get real serious about collecting until 1994, (when I got my first job). There are a few vinyl pieces on there I didn't include because I was mainly focusing on CDs, tapes, and some DVDs and VHS on the spreadsheet program I am using. I think they are the Red Letter Day vinyl single that has red vinyl and another single I can't think of. I know exactly what you mean about their B sides being lost gems that fall by the waistside. I am so dang glad they released ALTERNATIVE back in 1995.
They release an album once every 3 years, so with their current pattern we may see an ALTERNATIVE 2 about 2008-2010. RELEASE I think was the first album that was a let down. It seemed like every album they would get better and better and then they decided to change up a bit and turning out to be the lesser of the albums. Still a great album. I really like SAMAURAI IN AUTUMN on the main album but the B sides were what the album should have been. Tracks like ALWAYS, POSITIVE ROLE MODEL, and especially TIME ON MY HANDS are spectacular!!!!!!! Some of those tracks (I think) were only on DISCO 3. Some are on the second disk of the 2 disc version of RELEASE.

El Chuxter
08-05-2003, 02:18 PM
I've also got the Green Jello CD, as well as the original "satanic" cover of Poison's Open Up and Say Ah.

Needles
08-05-2003, 02:53 PM
i dont really have any "unique" cd's but,i do have marilyn mansons "mechanical animals" cd(it was banned in some stores because the album cover marilyn manson as a naked alien)and i ahve the limited editon SOAD Toxicity with a blue cover.

JEDIpartner
08-05-2003, 03:42 PM
Yep that is from 9 years of collecting. I had got into their music back when ACTUALLY came out...

I have about 90% of what you listed there and I also have some of their early CD singles from "Actually" and "Behaviour" as well . I didn't pick up the re-issues of their discs. I really should find someone who has the bonus discs on the reissues and have them burned for me. *sigh* I was one of those freaks who DID manage to buy all of their 12" singles and then switched to the CD singles when those were available.

One of the more unique PSB discs I have is from Japan. It is the "Behaviour" disc housed in a white velvet-like slipcase. It has Pet Shop Boys "Behaviour" printed in gold lettering. It also contained a CD3 of "This must be the place..." (extended), which is different than the wide release of the extended version, as well as "Miserablism" and another track. both of which were eventually released on later CD5s. I also have a Japanese CD MiniAlbum that contains the single versions of the "Introspective" singles along with "Your Funny Uncle". I think it's called "In Depth".

Another odd piece I have is Madonna's "You Can Dance" disc that was issued with radion edits of the album remixes. I paid $5 for that in 1987. I also have it on vinyl. I saw it going for $300 or so on a couple collector's sites.

I'm so into the limited edition stuff with the cool packaging as well.

Dr Zoltar
08-05-2003, 04:41 PM
I'd have to agree -- Release was an OK CD, but Disco 3 was much, much better. I really like the piano version of London as well as Time On My Hands.

They should have made the bonus CD with Release the main CD. All in all, they still have the ability to create some really nice dance tracks. But the experimental stuff is still only so-so (remember "The Sound of the Atom Splitting?").

scruffziller
08-06-2003, 11:34 AM
(remember "The Sound of the Atom Splitting?").

Yes that has got to be one of the most bizzare tracks ever! I have it also on the HIGHLIGHTS concert video live. Even though that was one of their earliest concerts it is one of the freakiest and disturbing.

scruffziller
08-06-2003, 11:51 AM
I got ahold of a CD out of one of the "promo CD" bin at Best Buy called "Gray and Rogers". The guys on the front of the cover are rather dopey looking but their music is oh so smooth R&B. Something to get them ladies going.:crazed:

scruffziller
12-31-2003, 02:51 PM
I obtained the Pet Shop Boys' DVD, "POP ART" which is a compilation of all their videos till now, extremely cool. They also put out a 3 disc album of the same title which is all their hits, a few new tracks and some never released(or) never released to CD remixes.

evenflow
01-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Guns N' Roses - Live like a Suicide
Black Label Society - Sonic Brew: original cover with Johnny Walker Black, they had to change the cover for legal reasons.

sith_killer_99
01-02-2004, 09:54 PM
I have a huge collection of old Metallica Albums (Tapes, CDs and Records)...including:

Tape:

Garage Day's Re-revisited
1st release Kill 'em All
2nd release Kill 'em All
1st release Ride the Lightning
2nd release Ride the Lightning
Master of Puppets
And Justice for All
The Black Album

CD
Garage Days Re-revisited
Kill 'em All
Ride the Lightning
Master of Puppets
And Justice for All
The Black Album
Creeping Death/Jump in the Fire
One (Single the CD single...minidisc)
One Japanese Release with Breadfan
Black Album foreign release with Stone Cold Crazy

Record (Vinyl)
Garage Days Re-revisited
Master of Puppets (Radio Album)
Kill 'em All (Radio Album)
And Justice for All
Black Album (Double Album)

I used to be quite the fan. Back in the day...before they got dia...RIAA of the mouth, and before the Black Album. Now Lars and the gang can go play wherever they like, I won't pay to see 'em. :rolleyes: In case anyone is wondering, the "Radio Album" has a stamp on the back in gold writing that says "This album is not to be sold...property of...return upon request..." I don't have it sitting in front of me. Basicly it's the albums that bands give to radio stations for free to play, but the property really belongs to the producer/band (i.e. it's Metallicas record, and I have to give it back if they ask me for it..lol).

stillakid
01-03-2004, 01:11 AM
MC, I also have the Twin Peaks soundtrack! :D Not "Fire Walk With Me" though, just the show.. :D

I have that! But your collection isn't complete without the Julie Cruise's FLOATING INTO THE NIGHT. :)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-03-2004, 01:19 AM
I have a CD of Weezers frontman Rivers Cuomo singing in the shower and mumbling in his sleep; nothing really too good, really bad lyrics and pointless ranting. The band found these recordings and put them to music...wait, i'm talking about the Green album....my bad; guess that doesn't make it "unique" does it? :D

Exhaust Port
01-03-2004, 01:54 PM
1st release Ride the Lightning
2nd release Ride the Lightning
What's the difference?

sith_killer_99
01-03-2004, 04:57 PM
One tape is in the clear cassette and the other is in the white cassette (I do believe the clear cassette was released first for Ride the Lightning) also the cover art is slightly different, the original showing what looks like the record album squarely centered on the cassette cover the other showing just the art modified to fit the cover.

Most people wouldn't even notice it without comparing the two.

The "Kill 'em All" ablum was reversed, with the white cassette coming out first and subsequent releases done on clear tapes.

I am reciting from memory here, I would have to pull 'em all out of storage to verify which were which.

Exhaust Port
01-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Cool collectible. I was curious because the first release of the Kill 'em All CD includes the song Am I Evil? which was pulled from later releases due to studio conflicts. Does your earlier cassette release contain the cover song too?

scruffziller
01-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Years ago I spent some time collecting a few unique CD's that I came a cross in my purchases. Here are the one's I can think of.

Body Count: Includes Cop Killer which was pulled off later releases

Green Jello: Had a brief hit with 3 Little Pigs in 1991 but then had to change their names so later releases they were called Green Jelly

White Zombie/Let Them Die Slowly: WZ's first album release. Not as good as their later stuff.

Metallica/Kill'em All (first edition): includes Am I Evil? and Blitzkrieg. Due to legal reasons they had to yank the cover songs so most releases are missing them.

What do you have? :confused:
On that note I have the original BIZ MARKIE'S-I NEED A HAIRCUT. Pulled because of the sampling legal thing done on the album, where he illegally sampled "alone again, naturally." The album was re-released some years later minus the one song. Yet the re-release said "COLLECTOR's ITEM" on the front. Yea, right............... I have the real collector's item.:crazed:

sith_killer_99
01-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Ugh, I went to my van to get the tape and check, and locked my keys inside!

Anyway, no it does not contain "Am I Evil". However, here is a unique little tidbit, the tape says "MEGAFORCE RECORDS INC." with a fist in front and one in back, it also says "MARKETED BY important RECORD DISTRIBUTORS INC." LOL The top of the i in important is a disc that looks like a record and import is written in bold red lettering while the ant is only outline letters.

I will post pics of the covers (Kill 'em All and Ride the Lightning) after I reload the software for my scanner. LOL

BTW, I also have "Whiplash" on vinyl.

Exhaust Port
01-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Man, those are some collectible tapes. I never even knew they were originally released by a different company.

arctangent
01-06-2004, 09:36 AM
i have a 12" single version of w.a.s.p.'s 'animal (f**k like a beast)' with blakie lawless's chainsaw blade codpiece dripping blood lol . this cover was pulled in the uk about ten seconds after it was released and i believe is quite rare, as well as being rather disgusting - blackie lawless's thighs are horrible.

Exhaust Port
01-06-2004, 10:45 AM
I have the vinyl version of Pantera's Far Beyond Driven album that had the original artwork intended for the release. It was obviously denied but they came to the compromise to allow the artwork to be placed on the LP only.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-28-2004, 08:18 AM
I am not a big music lover, so not only is my CD "collection" small, but it's quite varied. Here goes:

Virtually any SW music released (ANH, ESB, ROJ, TPM, AOTC, ANH:SE, ESB:SE, ROJ:SE, Ultimate TPM, Shadows of Empire, MECO's Galactic Funk, plus others on tapes or records)
Weird Al Yankovic - Poodle Hat
Asia - Alpha
Phil Collins - No Jacket Required
Def Leppard - Pyromania
Eagles - Desperado
Bon Jovi - Crossroads
Men at Work - Business as Usual
Third Eye Blind - self titled
Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814
Police - Synchronicity, Every Breath You Take
Weezer - blue album
Sarah Macloughlin (sp?) - Surfacing
Bruce Hornsby - Radio Hits
The Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples
REM - Out of Time, Green
Queen - Classic Queen, greatest hits
Family Values Tour '99
Clerks soundtrack
Batman & Robin soundtrack
Indiana Jones soundtracks (Raiders, Temple, Crusade)
John Williams hits '69-'99
John Williams and Boston Pops patriotic songs
Bill Cosby - Himself
[Edit: add
Styx - Killroy Was Here
Hootie & the Blowfish - Cracked Rear View]

And that's it. :crazed:

Jayspawn
03-24-2004, 05:30 PM
The rarest CDs in my collection are the Soundtracks to Spaceballs & Young Frankenstein. now those were not at all easy to get!

Exhaust Port
03-24-2004, 05:32 PM
Are those soundtracks collections of songs or music from the movies? (or both)

jeddah
03-25-2004, 04:23 AM
Not unique in the sense that it is a one-off in itself, but when I recently saw Kem (http://www.kemmusic.com/main.html) perform live at London's intimate Jazz Café, I grabbed the man when he walked past my table. After a brief chat outside the artists bar he gave me a promo CD of his new stuff not due for release till Winter 05. :)

It was cool because the week before I was invited to Dwele's (http://www.dwele.net/) birthday bash after his gig at the Jazz Café too :crazed:

I know this type of music is not that popular on this board, so I'm just representin' my tiny corner of preference lol

jeddah

Rocketboy
04-11-2004, 12:14 AM
I've got 2 that are rare (I suppose), even though one is a bootleg and one is a cassette.
Bloodhound Gang - a "snippet" cassette they gave out at concerts, promoting their latest album "Hooray for Boobies." I got well before the album was released and met a few of the band members (amazingly nice guys) and got it signed.
Stone Temple Pilots - a bootleg cd of the first time I saw them live in April '97 (still my best concert experience). Actually, I had a cassette of it and sent a copy of it to the Netherlands to another big fan, who sent me a copy on cd when he transferred it.

evenflow
04-11-2004, 08:27 AM
I would like to add to my list. I have this fuzzy/furry cow digi-pack version of Aerosmith's Get a Grip.

scruffziller
06-29-2004, 07:58 AM
One of the more unique PSB discs I have is from Japan. It is the "Behaviour" disc housed in a white velvet-like slipcase. It has Pet Shop Boys "Behaviour" printed in gold lettering. It also contained a CD3 of "This must be the place..." (extended), which is different than the wide release of the extended version, as well as "Miserablism" and another track. both of which were eventually released on later CD5s.
Yea that is on my list as well.