PDA

View Full Version : New Clone War Vehicle Reviews

Teeska Mon Eebon
07-25-2003, 07:22 PM
OK To start off I today found the first three vehicles at Target

The Jedi Starfighter and the Gunship are the same

Though I did like the new colors

But the Tank is awsome... I think the old one had a molded in battle droid, This one has an open cocpit to fit a figure in and a place to stick an extra battle droid or whatever in the front. My complaint is that the side turrets and the top cannon and swivle peice don't stay on good at all! I think everything but the front peice and the snap on sides falls off with normal use. I still like it though and would like to buy a second and a Chewbacca/snoova to customize into the wookie in Demolition.

OC47150
08-07-2003, 05:12 PM
The local Target had new Jedi starfighter and tank. The starfighter was more impressive looking than the tank but I'm not going to rush out and buy either right now. I can wait till after Christmas when they're clearanced.

JEDIpartner
08-08-2003, 08:53 AM
Okay... nothing has fallen off of mine with use. So- I think you either put something on incorrectly or the one you purchased is having issues. Also, this is the same version as the Episode I release. The only thing that is different is the the paint application.

Lastly, doesn't this qualify to be put in the "Reviews" section?

SplFrcsCWO
08-09-2003, 08:04 AM
The forward cockpit cover doesn't fit too well on mine either. I put battle droids with rocket backpacks (from Target's accessory set) on the pegs flanking the cover and it stays put. Overall, I really like it and the other 2 vehicles. The kill markings on the gunship are a nice touch.