PDA

View Full Version : Fuse

InsaneJediGirl
07-26-2003, 11:46 PM
Anyone else have this channel?I find it vastly superior to MTV or VH1.Fuse actually plays videos,even the ones MTV 'banned'.This is what MTV used to be,or could be if they stopped playing the 'Real World' and nothing but rap :rolleyes:

Kidhuman
07-27-2003, 09:46 PM
Never heard of it. Is it new?

CloneTrooperMace
07-27-2003, 09:55 PM
It's new I guess we just got it a few weeks ago because are Cable Company didn't like MTV....Fuse TV is better... it's almost 24/7 rock.We also have a channel called Bravo....If you go to Fuse's website (http://www.Fuse.tv) it mite tell you more.

-CTM

InsaneJediGirl
07-31-2003, 08:26 AM
Never heard of it. Is it new?

No idea,the channel just came on our cable company a few weeks ago after they dropped the TNN Network.

JediTricks
07-31-2003, 08:59 PM
No idea,the channel just came on our cable company a few weeks ago after they dropped the TNN Network.
Don't you mean "Spork" or whatever their name is this week? :D Sounds like a cool idea, almost as good as "The Box" which my cable company dropped a while back unfortunately.

evenflow
07-31-2003, 11:48 PM
Fuse used to be known as Much Music. The best show on it is Uranium. Juliya the host is really cool, Hot!!! too.

InsaneJediGirl
08-06-2003, 11:39 AM
Uranium is a cool show,so is Rockzilla."Behind the Music That Sucks" is also funny,did anyone catch the episode featuring "Darth Brooks"?

Dr Zoltar
08-06-2003, 01:27 PM
JediTricks,

I remember The Box. It only appeared with my cable company for a short time, but it was much nicer than MTV I wonder what happened to it?

evenflow
08-10-2003, 10:43 AM
The Box went out of business to my understanding.

Kidhuman
08-10-2003, 01:29 PM
JediTricks,

I remember The Box. It only appeared with my cable company for a short time, but it was much nicer than MTV I wonder what happened to it?

Wasn't that the station where you had to pay for the videos? Thats is what probably happened to it. Why would you want to pay for videos? I havent got this Fuse station. Maybe I do but just dont know it yet..............

JediTricks
08-11-2003, 12:01 AM
The Box would play videos whether someone paid or not, you only paid to have a specific video played.

So it turns out that my cable company does offer this channel on digital cable, but it doesn't come with basic, gotta pay even MORE to see it. MAN do I hate Adelphia!

InsaneJediGirl
08-26-2003, 01:28 PM
Has anyone seen those Fuse Beach House commerials?What a great spoof of the MTV Beach House.My favorite has to be Julia with the wet T-Shirt contest,having the older guys as contestants.