PDA

View Full Version : Yoda?? ( I don'y know were this fits)

Gungan Warrior
07-26-2003, 11:41 PM
The question is was Yoda trained?

If so who was him master?

How long have the jedi actually been around?

Yoda died at what,... nearly 900 years of age?

Pendo
07-27-2003, 05:25 AM
Well I don't think Yoda's master has been revealed, but he would have been trained. The Jedi have been around for thousands and thousands of years. Possibly millions. This quote is from the UK Star Wars fact file:

The first seeds of the Jedi Order were planted at about the same time that the original galactic constitution was signed, some 25,000 years ago.
That is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time :sur:.

Yes, Yoda died when he was 900 years old :).

PENDO!

hamsterboy
07-28-2003, 05:25 PM
I think finding out who trained Yoda is going to be one of those unanswered questions. Kinda like "who trained Palpatine?"

InsaneJediGirl
07-29-2003, 08:08 AM
I personally wouldn't want to know who trained Palpatine or Yoda.For me,it would ruin a type of "mysterious element" both characters have;)

Pendo
07-29-2003, 08:56 AM
I agree with IJG, I like the mystery element behind these characters, even Yoda's species and homeworld :).

PENDO!

Jaff
08-21-2003, 10:23 PM
I think yoda's just been around for awhile and knows allot more tricks of the trade then the rest of the Jedi. To yoda, mace is baby in years to him, and like IJG, and Pendo I am not that interested in finding out about who trained Yoda and Palpy. It's kinda cool not knowing, kind of like where all the alien eggs came from in the film ALIEN.

Kidhuman
08-21-2003, 10:33 PM
Yoda just about saw the end of the Sith the first time. He is that old man. Anyway, I am with the rest, I dont care who trained them. It doesnt need ot be said. Somethings are better off accepted than explained.

scruffziller
08-23-2003, 02:07 PM
Yoda just about saw the end of the Sith the first time. He is that old man. Anyway, I am with the rest, I dont care who trained them. It doesnt need ot be said. Somethings are better off accepted than explained.

I wouldn't doubt it if Yoda's master helped in destroying the Sith.:cool:

stillakid
08-23-2003, 06:10 PM
I personally wouldn't want to know who trained Palpatine or Yoda.For me,it would ruin a type of "mysterious element" both characters have;)

Yeah, like Boba Fett. I hope that they don't explain where he came from...

Uh, yeah. ;)

AndyW
09-11-2003, 06:41 PM
Is that fact file er, fact, correct? 25,000 years? Thats not the republic is it? I was under the impression that the republic was just a little older than yoda, at 1000 years (Mace Windu mentions the fact in the novel Shatterpoint). Was the signing of the galactic constitution the founding of the republic?

I used to have some of the star trek fact files and they got stuff totally wrong all the time.