PDA

View Full Version : Canuckleheads Assemble!!

mabudonicus
07-28-2003, 07:02 AM
Right, well I guess thisa heavy, heavy burden falls on me after all...
This is, then, the "official" Canadian collectors club thread... just so we don't get any more "off topic" threads moved out of our section;)
You all know the drill... I'm currently getting ready to pick up a 12" Mace windu for a fellow forumite (actually a couple of them;))
Now it has finally begun, we reveal ourselves to the forums.....

jjreason
07-28-2003, 09:45 AM
:kiss: :stupid: :eek: :happy: :zzz:

2-1B
07-28-2003, 11:39 AM
If I can be of assistance in locating fine Star Wars collectibles for my Canadian mates, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Sorry for infiltrating your thread. :crazed:

seth_quinn
07-28-2003, 04:28 PM
quite the contarary Caes., by all means. in fact that was kinda the reason (no pun - that credit goes to the m-man) for starting this. we've just started seeing our first o3 saga figures this year, a mixed wave of sorts, what are you currently findinig in your area?

mabudonicus
07-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Right on, that's the spirit... althougth I doubt you "stumbled" in here, Caesar \m/

Hopefully this'll at least help others to keep spme perspective...

Hey, Brandon, got yer Mace, and somehow passed up a Tie Domi (#28 WOOOOOO) figure in the process... I still gotta open Mogilny before "swelling my ranks" ;)

pegger
08-04-2003, 02:46 PM
Hey guys...

making sure I throw my name in the pot..

Ceaser, where are you at?

Croaker
08-07-2003, 02:40 PM
I'm in the club too.

Anyone know if we're getting the new cinema scenes? I really wnat those. I know that Walmart won't be carrying them.
Reports of them already showing up in Targets in the States.

jjreason
08-11-2003, 03:01 AM
Well my first inclination was "No, of course not" - but I bit my tongue. I've finally seen a 2003 release in Nanaimo, the Ultimate Bounty set. I picked up and then put it down, only to try and come back a week later on payday to get it (even though I said I wouldn't, I liked the bike and the weathered looking IG-88 enough to fork out). Now Im just hoping they get more.

I don't know why, but I've got this funny feeling like Zeller's is going to have something new soon. Been a long time.

pegger
08-11-2003, 07:53 AM
hey jjreason...

Saw it in Kitchener the other day, when I was "buying toys for my son"...cough...cough ;)

I left it though....couldn't justify it at all...

I agree on the Zellers thing tho.......maybe a certain "Target" exclusive may show up there????? (I know it's a pipe dream...but hey, what else do we Canadian Collecters have to do?))

mabudonicus
08-11-2003, 10:05 AM
As far as I've seen, still jack here in St.Catharines... the one "specialty" shop that used to have SW is gone, moved into the owners home....
I am really hoping for Zellers too, but the local ones are pretty far behind the curve (hey dad taun we's heow;))
Hope your son likes resculpts, pegger:D (BTW, I have thought a couple times about him being the worlds youngest Jets fan:) good show man!!!)

Red 06
12-24-2003, 10:37 AM
Hello, I just registered.

I'm in Winnipeg. Not much here, yet. A few Clone Wars figures showed up

at ToysRus, but nothing at Zellers or Walmart. :zzz:

Anyway, Merry Christmas! Talk to you soon.;)

pegger
01-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Welcome Red 06.....

I can't believe you found this thread....I thought it was dead..or atleast waiting till the spring thaw....most of us are on Just Found(Non-US)...

Anyways, it's nice to have another 'peg person on the board!! (I'm a transplated one.....great city to be from....)

Anyways, hope you keep poppin' in....

jjreason
01-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Yes, welcome Red06! You can find us over in "Just Found (Non USA)" as well, we have our own Canadian gripe session going on over there. Enjoy SSG!