PDA

View Full Version : Hyperspace: Don Bies Chat Tonight, Anthony Daniels Chat Tomorrow!

Pendo
07-29-2003, 04:26 PM
Tonight, at 5pm (Pacific Time), 8pm (Eastern Time), 1am (UK time :cry:) and 10am (Sydney time), Droid Unit Supervisor Don Bies will be answering Hyperspace members questions.

Tomorrow, at the same times, C-3PO himself, Anthony Daniels, will be online doing the same :).

I'll be online for both chats, so if you want me to ask anything just post it, and please post some questions for Don because I honestly can't think of anything to ask :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

Jargo
07-29-2003, 04:32 PM
Ask Don why they've never managed to get the robotic R2 to react with a shudder so the robot matches up to the footage of R2 with Kenny baker inside.

Ask Anthony why and how he came up with the name of Lt, Faytonni for his cameo in AOTC.

Pendo
07-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Before I go to bed, I'll post some of the interesting stuff revealed in the chat :):

We will see some new types of R2 rescues,
There will be some new environmental situations,
R5-D4 is not in the movie, he was only seen on the webcam because he has an R2 motor inside him,
There will be more digital R2 scenes than there was in Episode II,
R2 has a slightly larger role in Episode III,
A new unique droid in Episode III will be revealed to Hyperspace members very soon,
R2 will fly in the back of a starfighter in a space battle,
R2 gets to watch a lightsaber duel,
R2 and 3PO have a larger role together and their relationship blossoms,
R2 sees his own fair share of peril in this movie,
3PO is the only Protocol Droid in the movie,
There will be some new evil robots in Ep3.

:)

PENDO!

DarthChuckMc
07-29-2003, 09:03 PM
Yeah.....What he ^ said......

Pendo and I actually got a few ?s in there, too. Must have been a slow chat. Tomorrow will be hell with A. Daniels in the hizzouse.

Pendo
07-30-2003, 08:42 PM
"Tony Tight Lips" hasn't given a single spoiler for Episode III yet :mad:. He really doesn't like to ruin the surprises. One thing he has said though is this:
Are you sad that there's no location shooting for Episode III and that it will all be digital?

Given what some of the locations would be, I think I would be in serious poodoo if we actually went there. Thanks to the wonders of movie magic, we're kept safe in a soundstage.

I thought this comment was quite interesting, as he is telling us that it would have been too dangerous to film in that location. Im thinking a possible volcano...:)

PENDO!

Pendo
07-30-2003, 09:10 PM
It's not a spoiler to say that I think audiences -- devoted fans or not -- will get a few goosebumps when they say Hayden's portrayal ... and betrayal.
WOW, I'm getting goosebumps from you just telling us that :). Probably the best thing Tony has revealed so har tonight :).

PENDO!