PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking more on the lines of new Jedi figures.

mylow thehutt
07-30-2003, 09:19 AM
:D After reading the thread "comic-con questions you want me to ask,and anwsers"
I got thinking on what hasbro said about more new EU Jedi and that names like Quinlan Vos and A'Sharad Hett were said to be in consideration ever since Aayla Secura.I did some looking around and found this great web sit and found out that A'Sharad Hett is a jedi tusken radier sweet.any way i f you want to view this site http://www.starwarz.com/clonewarseu/characters/jedi/ It's neat. any way I was wondering who do want next? me I want this guy.
K'Kruhk

keithfite
07-30-2003, 02:48 PM
Thats a good question. I would love to get a figure of Quinlan Vos and a figure that I always want is Darth Bane. I think they should deffinatly make EU figures. The ones that were already released were great. and If they would make them, they have tons of jedi that have never been made to choose from. Han and leias children for example. I think Everyones ready for more EU

Teeska Mon Eebon
07-30-2003, 03:27 PM
:D After reading the thread "comic-con questions you want me to ask,and anwsers"
I got thinking on what hasbro said about more new EU Jedi and that names like Quinlan Vos and A'Sharad Hett were said to be in consideration ever since Aayla Secura.I did some looking around and found this great web sit and found out that A'Sharad Hett is a jedi tusken radier sweet.any way i f you want to view this site http://www.starwarz.com/clonewarseu/characters/jedi/ It's neat. any way I was wondering who do want next? me I want this guy.
K'Kruhk

Yeah I think there's 2 Jedi Tusken Raiders... Hasbro knows about them because they're in Aurra Sing's flip book thingy from POTJ

jpak001
08-01-2003, 10:20 AM
Yeah, more EU Jedi & Sith please.....

I would kill for a Warb Null, or almost any other character from the Tales of the Jedi comic series.

kool-aid killer
08-03-2003, 03:20 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing a Gamorrean Jedi. There has to have been at least one in the long lines of Jedi Knights. I know they are described as dumb but there has to have been at least one who was smart and in tune with the force.