PDA

View Full Version : The new case of army builders

keithfite
07-30-2003, 03:04 PM
I just got mine today from kebco. I just thought Id tell you guys that it Rules. The blue clone troopers are awsome. They are one of the cooler figures I have ever seen. and there has been speculation on if the jedi army is good or bad. ITS GOOD. I love it. they are really neat, much better than I have read about or anticipated myself. and everyone wonders if the jedi in the set of army builder cases were in the movie or not? Well, apparently they are. Thats what I gather. cause on the front of the box it has pictures of them in there different poses. They arent cartoon drawings. They are pictures of real people. The human is 100% real person and the other two are real life as well. They deffinateley look like actors dressed up and had some pictures taken. So either they are in the movie or hasbro got some people to dress up in the exact outfits of the figures. And I dont think they would do that. They are hasbro. This set is really cool though. you all need to get the clones and the jedi if you see them. they are worth looking for and buying. I was very happy with them. I must say, lately hasbro has been doing alright. With army builders and jedi council. They are making good stuff. But I just thought Id tell you guys the blue clones and jedi rule. You gotta get these. they are fun. good times my friends

yngadult
08-13-2003, 04:05 PM
Which retail chains have them now?

keithfite
08-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Target, Toys R Us, and KB have the army builders. The jedi council is being found at target

yngadult
08-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Thanks Keithfite. I'll try Target as my local TRU has a limited SW supply and KB is a little pricier.

jedi master sal
08-15-2003, 10:43 AM
I was at K-mart last night, on a whim, and lo' and behold there it was the Clone three pack with the Blue Officer. I just asked about this yesterday to a local collecting group I belong to and no one had found it yet. I was so ecstatic to find it.

I know the case distribution for this set is two "blue clone" 3 packs, 2 droids 3 pack, 1 destroyer droid launcher, and 1 pack of jedi. Only 1 Blue clone set and no Jedi but the other three were there.

BTW, I'm glad I was wrong about the case distribution. I had only heard rumors and postd them as only rumors, so I'm glad those rumors didn't pan out or we'd all still be lookig for them.

This is good news for us here. It's good to know that we are still getting new product, even if in low quantities.

And hey, keithfite, are your blue clones a deep blue as mine? (It fairly drak blue)

I thought this would be a lighter shade. It seems they really applied the paint here. (I'm not complaining as I like the richness of the blue color they chose.)

keithfite
08-15-2003, 02:49 PM
mine are pretty dark jedi master sal. I cant believe you found something good at K Mart. Every K Mart I go to sucks. My blue clones seem to have a little neon to them as well. But they are dark.

BRH0224
08-15-2003, 10:41 PM
Last night, I came across a sealed case and it had 2 droids, 1 launcher, 1 Jedi, and both Clonetrooper packs were the Kneeling green variant with the new Scout version.

Is the 3-pack with the yellow Scout still coming out? Or is it just the original standing pose with yellow markings that's going to be in the "special" pack?