PDA

View Full Version : Mace Windu Spoilers!!

CloneTrooperMace
08-01-2003, 09:00 AM
Samuel L. Jackson talks about his fate near the end:

Co-star Samuel L. Jackson brought his wife, LaTanya Richardson, and talked about exchanging recipes and playing cards with their neighbors and guests for the evening, Magic and Cookie Johnson. Magic told us the only trouble "golf enthusiast" Jackson ever causes in their 'hood involves an occasional fugitive golf ball.
Not exactly the renegade image we associated with Shaft.

Jackson came dressed entirely in Armani purple from his two-piece top to his Sally Jessy Raphael-style specs an homage, he explained, to his Star Wars character, Mace Windu: "It's a tribute to my purple light-saber."

(SPOILERS Below!)
Highlight to read
Jackson was on leave from the Australian set of Episode III, George Lucas' concluding chapter to the Star Wars saga. The last image Jackson recalled from the set? "A bunch of blue people dressed in evening gowns," he says. He'll soon shoot his climactic death scene, which, he promises fans, "is an incredibly fun and satisfying death."

-CTM

plo koon 200
08-01-2003, 12:42 PM
I wouldn't call that much of a spoiler clonetroopermace. We basically already knew that. A description of his fall would be nice though.

tagmac
08-01-2003, 11:28 PM
He just mentioned on Leno that he filmed the scene last week, and "did not go out like a punk." I think that's all I wanna know for now.

CloneTrooperMace
08-02-2003, 07:24 PM
I wouldn't call that much of a spoiler clonetroopermace. We basically already knew that. A description of his fall would be nice though.

Sorry, But I posted it for new star wars geeks to read & other member that didn't know it.BTW thanks for the reply.

-CTM-