PDA

View Full Version : New Saga A-Wing Target Exclusive

Dr Zoltar
08-01-2003, 08:59 PM
Does anyone know of an etailer that is offering this for pre-order for a reasonable price? I've found it only at Brian's Toys and $40 for a C-6 condition box seems a bit steep to me.

Hellboy
08-01-2003, 10:58 PM
Dr. Zoltar, I'd try http://www.dnstoys.com

I order from them regularly and find the prices and customer service to be great. Dave doesn't always update his site when he gets new product so e-mail him and he'll let you know if he has them but I believe he does. I'm quite sure their prices will be better than Brian's Toys and the shipping charges will be cheap for you as well since they're located in Battle Ground, WA. :D

mtriv73
08-04-2003, 02:54 PM
I got mine from actionHQ.com. It was $37 delivered from Hong Kong and I got it in a week. For me, that beats driving to Target every day for weeks and then still having to shell out $30 + gas and time.

I just checked, and they have them in-stock for $35 for a mint box.

Hellboy
08-04-2003, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know what these are supposed to retail for?

BTW dnstoys does currently have them In-Stock for $36.99

Dr Zoltar
08-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the info guys.

Hard to tell Hellboy. At least $20, but $30 wouldn't be unreasonable. The Tie Fighter and Tie bomber were both $30. But they want over $10 shipping which seems a bit much. And they removed the pre-order for the Clone Wars Jedi 3-pack. Damn...

Dr Zoltar
08-05-2003, 01:53 PM
Well I went ahead and ordered it from dnstoys.com. I had to pay tax because I live in the same state as the retailer, but I bought a couple of other hard to find pieces so the shipping wasn't too bad. I'll see what condition these things come in once I get them. If the transaction goes well, I may have to use them again.

Dr Zoltar
08-06-2003, 04:11 PM
Go figure. The day after I order this Target has it available on their website. And it's too late to cancel my order because it's already shipped. Live and learn I guess. This is the first time I've ever pre-ordered something. Guess I was a bit gun shy with what happened with the B-Wing, Skiff, and Y-Wing. At least I got something else I needed too.

kool-aid killer
08-07-2003, 07:59 AM
Im hoping i will be able to find one at Target for $20. Ive already got the old one but i like the different color and how it comes with a pilot. My only complaint is that i think it comes in a pink box.

mtriv73
08-07-2003, 09:10 AM
Um, no. The box is quite blue just like the rest of the saga packaging.

kool-aid killer
08-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Oops my mistake. I recall seeing a photo of it and the box was pink though. Oh well. Any idea on when these should hit stores? My Targets are clearancing out a lot of toys.

DarthChuckMc
08-07-2003, 10:25 PM
Double DARN!!!

Not only did I miss out on using the promo discount code, but....

Today I got hired at Target, and they gave me my employee discount card, that I could've used for Target.com.

Oh well, I guess and extra $2.50 won't kill me :dead: