PDA

View Full Version : Nashville area

dindae
08-03-2003, 01:11 PM
Anyone care about the Nashville area?

Friday I found the Clone Wars Gunship at Target. The better news is that all the old crap at Target was either in clearance or shipped back to Hasbro. So hopefully new figs are on the way.

dindae
11-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Just figured I would throw up a post here now and again in case so one new comes along. I found a VOTC Chewie at Media Play in 100 Oaks. Also wednesday saw 2 VOTC fetts at Media Play in rivergate. There an extra $3 but they're there.

dindae
12-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Picked up the Sly, Rabe, Amidala etc wave at Walmart on Charlotte. I left a Amidala and Sly. They had bent corners as did many of the ones I picked up. Also Target on White Bridge road had two Unleashed Dookus.

Lazer Brain
12-08-2004, 06:15 PM
hello,
next month i will be flying to nashville to drive to oakridge, is there much happening out there?
later

dindae
12-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Well what are you looking for? Most of the OTC has passed it seems. VOTC is cluttered with Han, Ben, Leia, Lando, Luke, and some Yodas. POTC has started to hit. I believe I will have two extra sets of that wave if you are interested (I was going to post them later after I got them from Kebco). There is always a chance a store will get a case of some new OTC/VOTC. I haven't seen scene #3 and #4 of the council but by next month I'm sure they we have popped up. Let me know what you need and I will keep an eye open.

Lazer Brain
12-13-2004, 11:34 AM
the only thing i'm hunting right now is the new cantina wave, and then the kmart cantina set II , just because there are no kmarts in my area.
thanks

dindae
12-13-2004, 01:37 PM
Let me know when you are coming in. There are two K marts relatively close and easy to give directions to from the airport. I have seen the cantina wave yet but honestly haven't looked yet.

dindae
12-28-2004, 03:28 PM
The cantina wave was at Rivergate Target. The whole case was there with scout, sand, and stormtrooper. Saw a few leftovers of anime figs last week mostly mace and durge. Haven't seen the micro machines yet.

dindae
12-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Went to Bellvue TRU they had council scene 3 & 4 in good amounts.

Wal-Mart off Charlotte had VOTC on clearance for $7.00 they had Leia, Han, Luke, Obi, Lando, c-3po and a couple of Vaders. Shame there were no Stormtrooper but probably better for me that they didn't.

Reminds me Target in Hermitage had VOTC 12" for 19.95. I might pick these up if I see them cheap enough. I'm not big on 12" but if the price is right maybe.

dindae
02-02-2005, 11:23 AM
I got the preview figs at Wal-mart yesterday in Rivergate they also had them at Target. No sign of the starfighter but I haven't seen anyone post they found it. Wal-Mart also had the Titanium TIE and Falcon but the packaging was damaged.

dindae
02-23-2005, 01:45 PM
The walmart on Charlotte in Bellvue had the newest Unleashed in large supply yesterday. Didn't pick any up but they look good.

dindae
03-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Picked up the ROTS Galactic Heroes at the Hermitage Target last night. I was excited. The Emporer/Yoda pack is pretty weak but other than that they are what you expect.

dindae
03-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Found Coruscant wave at the Rivergate Wal-mart. Looks like they had 2 cases took one full set and left the other. I didn't see any of the UGH figures I did pick up the 4 Upatau clones for Sal though. TRU had a Slave 1 6" titanium and several of the titanium figures (most are in the overhead).

dindae
06-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Picked up the Gunship at Rivergate TRU today. They had all the VTSC as well. Wal-Mart had the H&V wave 1. Still no sign of Tatooine wave.

dindae
06-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Picked up UGH Scorch and Grievous today at Bellvue TRU. Still no Hunt for Grievous. Picked up the last of the Tatooine wave yesterday at various Wal-Marts and saw the At-At Ultra Titanium as well.

dindae
06-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Picked up the Hunt for Grevious pack at TRU Rivergate. There are 4 or 5 more there. So essentially I'm caught up.

dindae
09-27-2006, 03:16 PM
I picked up the Attack of the Sith Lord (Ep1) Battle pack toady at TRU Rivergate. They had two of the Bemise of Boba Fett Battle pack and all of the exclusive vehicle. No new figures of titaniums though.

dindae
10-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Picked up the Snowspeeder and Kit's Starfighter at Target last night. Still no sign of the Endor/Naboo wave or any of the tins.

dindae
10-19-2006, 09:16 AM
I found the Prequel tins at Walmart last night. They were on the top over the figure in the Hermitage. I left a set but since I could barely strech to get the ones I needed you will have to look sharp to see them.

dindae
10-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Found quite a bit lately

Friday Target Latest titanium 3" including blue Naboo fighter, republic gunship, TIE Bomber, and Snowspeeder.

Friday Walmart titanium C-3PO and Grevious

Monday TRU Endor trooper (Black), Vader, Rep Been, Gragra, Mars and Dud, Naboo Soldier, and Darth Maul.

Wednesday Walmart saw the newest Galactic Heroes but already ordered them online.

dindae
11-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Found the OT tins at Wm in rivergate about 30 minutes ago still have 2 sets left. Also Target and TRU had some Naboo remnants. I picked up a Luke and Rep Been at TRU.

dindae
11-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Found the rest of the Naboo Wave that I needed at Rivergate TRU. They also had the new Galactic Hero sets. I passed for now since I can't justify spending that kind of cash for 2 new figures. Heck even at the normal price I feel like I'm not getting a good deal.