PDA

View Full Version : info on whats going on in the SW universe

Needles
08-04-2003, 02:33 PM
i have not been on this site in months,maybe even a year because i lost interest in SW,thought it was stupid,terible acting,and ive come to realize George lucas cant direct.
But anyway,im trying to get back into SW,and i just wanna know whats going on with SW right now.So any info would be great!:)

Jargo
08-04-2003, 04:02 PM
They made a couple of prequels and now they're making a third. After that it'll all end in directors cut DVD's and even more crass commercial anniversay merchandising of sentimentality than you could possibly believe or shake a big poopy stick at.

Nothing much has changed.

Needles
08-04-2003, 05:27 PM
ah,so everything still sucks

jawaboy
08-05-2003, 12:25 AM
Like, stuff. :p

gibbyhayes
08-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Wow. Cheer up or go away - nobody made you come here. We've been having a grand time since you left.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-11-2003, 12:00 AM
Is this an Expanded Universe query, or just an everything one?
EU:
- The New Jedi Order is winding down.
- Mace Windu went home.
- Yoda, Dooku, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, & Anakin did some stuff.
- The Clone Wars were expanded upon in comics.
- SW Galaxies online game is beginning.
E3:
- There may/may not be a script finished.
- starwars.com has some pay areas that'll let you see some on-set filming.
- Rick McC is still the producer.

Answer all your questions? :confused: :rolleyes:

Sentinel18725
08-11-2003, 12:20 AM
We all know that EIII is a little bit away. But, in the meantime, pick up the New Jedi Order books. I love these things. They are very different than anything that I have ever read before. Unique and exciting. Plus, they aren't all good guys getting away....it's just great!

Clone Wars....I'm trying to get myself into these things, but it's not working yet. Picked up the short stories at the convention this weekend...a free little pamphlet. Playing the game. I'm still behind in my reading NJO so it'll be awhile until I can read the Clone Wars books. Then, the new Cartoon will be out shortly. Check it out!

[DSS]Pedr0
08-20-2003, 10:58 AM
ANYONE PICK UP THE NEW INSIDER WITH MAUL ON THE COVER??

IN THE "HOLONET NEWS" SECTION, WE ARE BEGINNING TO SEE HOW AND WHERE ALL OF THE NON-CLONE OFFICERS ARE COMING FROM THAT FORM THE EMPEROR'S NEW ORDER. ALMOST ALL PEOPLE OF HUMAN DECENT ARE JOINING PRO-REPUBLIC GROUPS. ITS GOING TO BE SAFE TO ASSUME THESE ARE THE SAME WHO LEAD THE IMPERIAL RANKS AS OFFICERS,CAPTAINS, GRAND MOFFS, ETC.....ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS OR ADD TO THIS?

scruffziller
08-20-2003, 12:21 PM
Is this an Expanded Universe query, or just an everything one?
EU:
- The New Jedi Order is winding down.
- Mace Windu went home.
- Yoda, Dooku, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, & Anakin did some stuff.
- The Clone Wars were expanded upon in comics.
- SW Galaxies online game is beginning.
E3:
- There may/may not be a script finished.
- starwars.com has some pay areas that'll let you see some on-set filming.
- Rick McC is still the producer.

Answer all your questions? :confused: :rolleyes:

Don't forget the guy who made the Power Puff girls and Samurai Jack is making a series of cartoon shorts of the Clone Wars for Cartoon Network to air in November I think.

JediTricks
08-21-2003, 12:34 AM
Does this thread need to be moved to the Ep3 Spoiler section? Let's watch the Ep 3 news please.

mabudonicus
08-21-2003, 02:18 PM
No worries ,JT, I'll take care of it...
Y'see, the biggest thing in the SW Fuller universe (or the F.U. for fans of acronyms) is a new hit show called "Gimme Dengar"..... ther first episode features everyone's favourite bounty-huntin' personality accidentally going into a droid bar... I can't remember a time when the F.U. held more promise....

P.S. 2-1B and 4-lom are guest stars in the pilot....

Oh, and SW kids news- young Luke is going into toshii station to pick up some yu-gi-oh cards