PDA

View Full Version : How bout a MTT deployment carrier with fold-up Battle Droids?

otter
08-05-2003, 01:27 PM
This has probably been suggested before but I'd love to see a Trade Federation MTT with a deployment rack that held folded-up Battle Droids. Even if this isn't possible, I'd still love to see a new Battle Droid figure that can be folded up properly. Looking at my Episode I Battle Droids, I'm actually surprised that they can be folded up to some degree. So it seems like Hasbro may have already had this in mind when they designed the figure, but it still doesn't look quite right to me.

Battle Droid
08-05-2003, 01:37 PM
I agree, and I also wouldn't mind Hasbro making the Ep1 Trade Federation Repulsorlife Sled.

Kidhuman
08-05-2003, 02:00 PM
That would be a pretty sweet ship to make. Man it would have to be big to stick that many Battle Droids in there. It would cost a fortune and so would buying the battle droids as well unless Hasbro put out an Army Builder pack or something to fill it with.

otter
08-05-2003, 03:44 PM
I wouldn't mind it if they scaled the ships down to keep the price lower. I was thinking the racks could hold somewhere between 10-20 Battle Droids. Although I would love to see what a MTT and Repulsorlift Sled that actually held 112 Battle Droid figures would look like :) Buying all the battle droids to fill just one rack would probably cost more than the 2 vehicles combined...