PDA

View Full Version : Future Scene Pack suggestions

darth_sidious
08-05-2003, 04:40 PM
First off, Hasbro did a nice job with the first four scene packs, I'm creating this thread to discuss future scene pack suggestions that are viable and which fans desire.

1.) Arena Battle - Bultar Swan, Pablo-Jill, and a droid or geonosian with base that connects to other basic figure bases...

2.) Galactic Senate - Palpatine, Mas Amedda, and Sly Moore with chancellors platform...

3.) Galactic Senate 2 - Amidala, Ask Aak, Tikkes, Ister Paddie, etc with hovering Senate pod that can attach and rotate around the chancellors platform...

what do you guys suggest?

Battle Droid
08-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Ep1 Trade Federation: Invasion of Naboo "Activate the Droids." Daultay Dofine (Stunted Slime), Tey How, and Pilot Battle Droid on Droid Control Ship Bridge.

Ep1: Trade Federation: Galactic Senate. Lott Dod (even though we've got a carded Ep1 one, he could have soft goods.) and the two Trade Federation Financial Officers. (they both wear a different outfit http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/dk/neimaides.jpg .)

Ep1: Trade Federation: Invasion of Naboo. 2 Neimoidian Viceroy
Assistants (the one's with the flowing robes with no hats on seen in the background on Naboo.) and Nute Gunray (soft goods) in Neimoidian mechanical walking chair.

Ep1: Trade Federation: Invasion of Naboo. Rune Haako (soft goods.) and two Neimoidian Viceroy Assistants (the one's with hats on, can be seen in the background with Haako when OOM-9 reports to Nute Gunray about the BD troops searching for the Gungan's Underwater Villages.)

Ep2: Trade Federation: Geonosis Escape: 2 Neimoidian Ground Crew members (in the two different outfits.) and Ep2 Lott Dod (Gilramos Libkath?)

Ep2: Trade Federation: Outlander Club Patrons. 3 Neimoidian Pilots.

EU: Brainworm Rot Virus Vaccinations: Female Neimoidian with Neimoidian Baby/Grub, FX-7 type Droid, and male Neimoidian (getting a shot by the FX droid) http://www.holonetnews.com/51/news/img/story_3.gif

Yeah that's alot of Neimoidians, but they're my favorite Star Wars alien species. :)

Non-Neimoidian Screen Scenes. (Except for Ep2 Gunray & Dod)

Ep2: Meeting of the Confederacy of Independent System's Separatists I: Poggle the Lesser (knee articulation), Count Dooku (knee articulation, and soft goods cape), and Sun Fac with a section of the meeting table, and chairs for Dooku & Poggle.

Ep2: Meeting of the Confederacy of Independent System's Separatists II: Shu Mai (knee articulation), Shu Mai's Assistant (the female Gossam in the green outfit), and San Hill (knee articulation) with a section of the meeting table, and chairs for Mai & Hill.

Ep2: Meeting of the Confederacy of Independent System's Separatists III: Po Nudo (knee articulation), Tikkes (knee articulation), and Rogra Wodrata (knee articulation) with a section of the meeting table, and chairs for all 3.

Ep2: Meeting of the Confederacy of Independent System's Separatists IV: Passel Argente (knee articulation), Denaria Kee, and Wat Tambor (knee articulation) with a section of the meeting table, and chairs for Argente & Tambor.

Ep2: Meeting of the Confederacy of Independent System's Separatists V: Nute Gunray (knee articulation), Lott Dod, and Obi-Wan Kenobi?(taking a peek at the meeting) with a section of the meeting table, and a chair for Gunray.

otter
08-06-2003, 12:53 AM
1) "Boonta's Eve" - any podracers that haven't been made yet

2) "Palpatine's Office" - Palpatine, Sly Moore, Mas Amedda or a random Senator. Palpatine would be sitting in his sleek chair.

3) "Jedi Archives" - Jocasta Nu, padawan boy, and a random Jedi Knight. Throw in a few of the "Lost 20" statues and a holocron to add to the coolness factor.

4) "Death Star Conference Room" - Grand Moff Tarkin seated at the table with any of the Imperial leaders (besides Admiral Motti or Vader).

5) "Alliance Briefing Room" - General Madine, Rebel Technician, Pruneface variation and holographic Death Star

and since Battle Droid loves Neimoidians so much...

6) "Neimoidian Ambush" (Expanded Universe) - Anakin Skywalker, 2 Neimoidians with detachable heads and break-apart torsos :)

evenflow
08-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Lars Homestead with Owen, Beru, and Cliegg Lars w/ chair and removavble legs.

Rogue II
08-10-2003, 11:28 AM
I'd like to see:

ANH:
"Fire at Will": Tarkin w/ Death Star Gunners -or- "Where are the Rebels?" Tarkin, Leia, and Vader

ESB
Medical Frigate: Luke, Leia, and C-3PO.

ROTJ:
Leia (in Boussh disguise), Frozen Han on the display platform from Jabba's palace.

R2 and C-3PO at the door to Jabba's Palace

Emperor's Arrival: Emperor w/ kneeling Vader and Moff Jerjerrod

yngadult
08-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Bar scene in EpII with the beautiful ladies :crazed:

kool-aid killer
08-16-2003, 03:50 PM
I too would like to see one with some unmade pod racers. I wouldnt mind a geonosian arena battle with three generic jedi. I would like a black skinned jedi and a jedi with asian features along with an alien jedi that we have yet to see. Or a screen scene with four ewoks and perhaps a scout trooper. Or even a Jabbas palace screen scene with some background characters.

InsaneJediGirl
08-17-2003, 10:06 PM
I'm all for the Lars Homestead evenflow mentioned.I'd also like to see..

-Endor Screen Scene : Part of the Bunker,Han,Leia,and a Stormie/Scout Trooper.

-Perhaps some interior part of the Death Star.A Command Bridge Scene would be awesome.