PDA

View Full Version : Master Replicas Awarded Alien & Predator License

SirSteve
08-06-2003, 11:15 AM
Master Replicas and Twentieth Century Fox will announced today that Master Replicas has been awarded a license to create and market limited edition collectibles from the AlienTM and PredatorTM films beginning next year!

Under the licenses, Master Replicas will be introducing an exciting, new series of limited edition collectibles spanning all of your favorite AlienTM and PredatorTM films. Their initial selection of collectibles from both films are already under development, with more information to come on their website (MasterReplicas.com (http://www.figures.com/databases/redirect1.cgi?dom=ss&sys=forums&action=clicks&sponsor=masterreplicas__08_06_2003_x&size=art&url=www.masterreplicas.com)) in the coming months - so stay tuned!

jpak001
08-06-2003, 11:39 AM
Nice! A set of predator blades and a mask would be awesome. I'm not sure what they would do from the Aliens flicks aside from the marines weapons though.

Jayspawn
08-06-2003, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure what props Master Replicas is making. I can see a few Predator possibilities and not much for Aliens. Do you know how much a replica of a Marine weapon would cost? $$$$ :crazed: